Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders (71360 Views)

TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend / Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial / Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by damocool(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Lol... You folks are always angry when we are into any arguments

Now read my post again......I never said TB Joshua is clean...He might be using those diabolical powers(His business).

If one is preaching about Forgiveness and Love.. He or she should emulate that preaching..... TB Joshua did that and that's why he has gained the love of people all over the world... You people should keep on hating the Man even till Death

No one hates TB Joshua it's just that you know little about the scripture. It's better you stay on your own lane rather than sharing in another man's sins. Irrespective of the love he gained around the world, the standard of christ can not be changed. If he was indeed a man of God, good for him, but if other wise, then all he the love he had would be totally waste.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by damocool(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2021
youngpresidooo:
you have said it all.
No one is even accusing him of doctrine but devilish acts
Ok talk about his salvation, no root or bearing at all .
Even if he had said oh an angel appeared to him and so on. Better but not that you are saved from an Alhaja's womb..
Like are you kidding me.
Even Jesus had to demonstrate how born again is important by being first baptized before starting any ministry.
I think the problem of these folks is just emotions, and that won't change the God's standard.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by lanrekinfol: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
He had friends, the poor.

Jeromejnr:
I don't know much about T.B Joshua.

But one thing I have learnt about true Chrisitian servants of God is that, they are usually hated and deserted by others while the false ones walk in crowds and are loved by all.

Even Apostle Paul said, they all deserted him when in chains. except for Timothy.

Same with Smith Wigglesworth, he didn't have friends.

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
shegunmessi:

I’m sorry to say guy,u b bastard
lol..am so sorry for revealing who your messiah is
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Originalsly: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Why would they attend?.... he was not good for the business.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by ednut1(m): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
milann:
including tbj?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JQ61YU_J-g watch this. His miracles were staged. How can lucifer come to your church for deliverance. Very dumb shit

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by youngpresidooo: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
ednut1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JQ61YU_J-g watch this. His miracles were staged. How can lucifer come to your church for deliverance. Very dumb shit
when many don't read the bible.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by rainluv: 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
youngpresidooo:
convert how?
You see how confuse we all are about his salvation?
He never had an encounter at least none that he spoke of.
He said he was a convert from his mother's womb who was an alhaja.
How?

How?
He was born to do this job
He himself doesn't understand it, but he went along with the WILL

Do you understand now?
Where did John the Baptist have an encounter? undecided
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by rainluv: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
youngpresidooo:
you have said it all.
No one is even accusing him of doctrine but devilish acts
Ok talk about his salvation, no root or bearing at all .
Even if he had said oh an angel appeared to him and so on. Better but not that you are saved from an Alhaja's womb..
Like are you kidding me.
Even Jesus had to demonstrate how born again is important by being first baptized before starting any ministry.

Okay
Who baptized Moses?
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by lookingfly: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Oladipo1166:

Bro nah you be hypocrite, you can't expect the body you don't associate with or you are not part of to be there for for you, for example now you are not part of the Nigeria Bar Association and you expect them be there for you when you need them, it is not possible
it's a pity your 'hallowed daddy G.O' scream forgiveness from the pulpit but can still hold grudges even to death. Where is the love you and i are supposed to profess? The church has been turned to a political ground, it's who knows who that gets the attention. They recognize you only when you're a financial member or when you call someone your spiritual father etc.......no wonder the Bible states that judgement would start from the church. Keep defending your god of men until the scale falls from your eyes.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by rainluv: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
youngpresidooo:
Wait TBjoshua was buried in the church?

No
In the mosque undecided
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by rainluv: 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
youngpresidooo:
have you read about yemkem?
His source of his wealth?
Do you think hypnotizing people cares about race?
Yemkem made a lot of money by simply attacking some oyinbos with black magic and then give them a cure to make money.

How long did this magic Last?
So even in his death,he was still hypnotizing people?

This still brings me to the conclusion that he must be very POWERFUL!
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by marttol: 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=airoport post=103550344]
I'm not at surprised at other pastors' absence.
Send me your email, I'll tell you what I heard from his co-tenant.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by rainluv: 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
youngpresidooo:
when many don't read the bible.

Exactly!
This were the true works of a prophet!
Prophets are different from your normal pastors, apostle and evangelist

You should be the one reading your Bible undecided

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Babinski: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hollicom:
As He is buried today hummmm please remind me if PFN, CAN, NOTABLE CHRISTIAN LEADER Representatives were present at TB JOSHUA’S Burial ??

"MY PASTOR SAYS THIS MY REV, BISHOP SAYS THAT ...... PLEASE WHAT DID GOD HIMSELF TELL YOU, WHAT DID YOU DISCERN YOURSELF" ?

Judgement DayWillShock�Many,The Way Jesus Shocked People ByTaking
'Armed Robber' With Himself To Paradise.

TB Joshua was not a member of PFN or CAN. Even when he was alive, PFN seriously warned its members not to associate with him because they do not believe in TB Joshua salvation story of being born again from the womb.

Now when they did not associate with him when he was alive, how do you want them to attend his burial and not become hypocrites?! You people need to evaluate issues before just making pronouncements.

And for your information, Jesus didn't take an Armed Robber with him to heaven, he took a repentant sinner who believed in him as the Son of God. There were two thieves and only one was promised heaven by Jesus: the one that repented and believed!

You TB Joshua sympathizers should stop seeking validation for him. If he is indeed a servant of God he needs no validation of men. And those who have doubts about him and his ministry, let them have their doubts in peace except you have concrete facts to change their minds.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Meritocracy: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
The only pastor that didn't cry foul over the government policy and never abuse leaders like money making machine overseers.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by youngpresidooo: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Channels tv interview with jim iyke about tb joshua when he went there should explain alot.
Charly boy experience.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by youngpresidooo: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
rainluv:

Exactly!
This were the true works of a prophet!
Prophets are different from your normal pastors, apostle and evangelist

You should be the one reading your Bible undecided
lucifer come to your church
Lolzzzz
Who is lucifer if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by youngpresidooo: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Most of the most popular person's that went to his church allm regretted going from family of Dora Akinyuli, jim iyke, oputa,kaffy or should we say Tonto Dike I can start naming them.
Why?
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by youngpresidooo: 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
And funny enough all this popular people all say same story.
Or do they all gather to say same story....
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Chigold101(m): 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
lookingfly:
so because there was no interaction when he was alive, so they hold him to that even in death? What kind of Christianity do you practice, is it that of Jesus our Lord? You need to remisce deeply on what it means for sometime to die because it seems you don't know what it means for someone to die.
Of what benefit(s) is it for you to identify with a man in death when you didn't do that when he was alive?

That will be hypocrisy
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by drstone1: 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
neduboo:

What is the essence of religion/Christianity if you can't embrace people from different tribes, race, color, nationality et al.

Isn't that what religion should be all about. So because I am a Christian I should be at enemity with a Muslim. That's barbaric and not what religion should be.

I don't care about ur validation of TBJ, but one thing I know for sure is that he made alot of people happy. That's what life should be about.

Have a blessed day ahead
Rightly said by you. RELIGION. The essence of religion is morality and good works and humanism. It's very different from the born again life. A good man is not necessarily a born again person. A born again person is not necessary a nice person. TB Joshua was a good man.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Ike1234: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
mystiquerebirth:
Let's stop stoking the fires of division and misunderstanding with such divisive narratives as this.

The Christian association of Nigeria and several other Christian clerics has publicly and privately shown up to console with the family and the SCOAN as a church. You are not personally there (unless, you have first hand information) to review the condolence messages, phone calls and visitations, for you to reach such a conclusion as you've done.

These other clerics doalso have their churches and personal affairs to attend to. They've obviously lost pastors/prophets in the past and. Didn't place a burden on the SCOAN or any other church to be personally present at the funeral activities or to make a parade of their sympathy.

Unity in the church or other religions goes beyond public shows of sympathy or solidarity, it's a spiritual connectedness to the purpose and calling of the body, not in wearing long faces to every funeral.

What would Jesus do? He laughed with the happy, partied when invited , cried with the heartbroken. Remember that Lazarus was his friend, he didn't have to run round all the funerals in the region to prove his meekness, sympathy or any point you're trying to force out of your pathetic divisive narrative. At a point, Jesus Christ even said this 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Let's stop forcing every pastor to give narratives or reviews of Tb Joshua, just to suit mischievous purposes of persons claiming disunity in the body of Christ.

Rest in peace, Late Prophet Tb Joshua.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Ike1234: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
Please Nigeria is not in shambles because of this,but because the Church is not at peace with one another,men of God not acting what they preach,this man should me who a true Christian is.if every christiab could emulate the love and Character this man had, Nigeria would become great again, there's no unity in the Christian family.thats why evil is thriving at a higher rate,evil has taken overhe church,it's not too late.
Aganju849:
He was not one of them, simple

But wait, you people attribute christ-like virtues to him because he gave you freebies...Nigerians and their attitude of always wanting to leech off the other guy, always running around looking for where they can get something for nothing.

You are all greedy people and that's why your society remains in shambles
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by neduboo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
Na wa!!
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by lookingfly: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
Chigold101:

Of what benefit(s) is it for you to identify with a man in death when you didn't do that when he was alive?

That will be hypocrisy
where were you when he sent he's condolences to pastor adeboye on TV on the death of he's son? Was that replicated to him on national TV, no! Later you will claim he doesn't interact with other men of God so they shouldn't do same for him now.. . Love him or hate him, he was a true prophet and that's the major reason why he was hated serve descriminated.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by billyG(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
HBB1:

I just asked a question, I wasn't attacking anybody?

Am not particular about you.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Emma1Oj(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
mystiquerebirth:
Thanks bro. Wisdom and foolery is best judged by it's application and the persons it has impacted.

Sending you love, light and good wishes for the weekend. Cheers! Go and sit in the gutter where you belong..."they have other engagement" yes they truly did... To dupe their zombies... Ndi first fruits fruad.

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Emma1Oj(m): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Oladipo1166:

Young Man you are splitting thrash.
The thrast that hot your feeling abi... To and drop your first fruits tomorrow...zombi.. awon ode
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by rainluv: 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
youngpresidooo:
lucifer come to your church
Lolzzzz
Who is lucifer if I may ask?

So you don't think it exists?
Smh for you
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by rainluv: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
youngpresidooo:
Most of the most popular person's that went to his church allm regretted going from family of Dora Akinyuli, jim iyke, oputa,kaffy or should we say Tonto Dike I can start naming them.
Why?

Sharap!
You wish!

Tonto Dike dropped her condolence
Femi Branch
Timi Dakolo
Iyabo ojo
Many more I can't even remember
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by rainluv: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
youngpresidooo:
And funny enough all this popular people all say same story.
Or do they all gather to say same story....

Same stories has been said about
Fatoyinbo
Apostle Suleiman
Jeremiah fufeyin
Oyedepo
Adeboye
Oyakhilome

Yet they don't even perform miracles nor wage war against the forces of darkness
At this stage, you need sleep!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.