Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Do You Always Imagine Something Like This Once In A Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Always Imagine Something Like This Once In A Life? (462 Views)

Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Always Imagine Something Like This Once In A Life? by Iamdbull: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
A young lady passed away sometimes ago and this had me thinking hard about my mortality, it was at that point I realized how irrelevant I was and this makes me sad as the days passby. Coming to this life and going without any impact on humanity, probably it's only my mum that will feel it. so sad, life of an introvert with unsuccessful attempt at making music. So my question is am I the only one that thinks of this and again do you have anything humanity can remember you for when you are gone

You can still listen to my music here
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

2 Likes

Re: Do You Always Imagine Something Like This Once In A Life? by Raydans: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
Your beat is okay. You have cool rhymes too. But you need to improve greatly on your lyrics. Avoid repetition as much as possible.

You also need to infuse ranges of melody in your songs. Its too monotonous and makes it sounds boring.

And work on your chorus verses. It should stand out.

Lastly you can be pathing your songs to make it sounds pleasing to the ear.

1 Like

Re: Do You Always Imagine Something Like This Once In A Life? by Iamdbull: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Raydans:
Your beat is okay. You have cool rhymes too. But you need to improve greatly on your lyrics. Avoid repetition as much as possible.

You also need to infuse ranges of melody in your songs. Its too monotonous and makes it sounds boring.

I really appreciate this bro thanks alot
Re: Do You Always Imagine Something Like This Once In A Life? by Iamdbull: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
Raydans:

You really sound like you Kno alot about music , are you into music production?

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Lovely Sandal And Slippers For Your Little Ones / Is this true in families / This Is How Men Should Be Wen U Wake Up In The Morning&this Guy Having Sex Wit C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.