Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure (48869 Views)

How Much Will This Structure Cost? Land Already Available / Anyone With An Idea Of How Much It'll Cost To Build This Structure / What Is This Structure Used For At Awolowo Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by martyns303(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hi guys, please I am seeking advice from professional builders here, I understand the values are not definite, but a rough idea and range will really help. many thanks.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by qwertyboss(m): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
martyns303:
Hi guys, please I am seeking advice from professional builders here, I understand the values are not definite, but a rough idea and range will really help. many thanks.
10-15million with great finishing
Imagine how you guys are bashing a post I made in 2021 grin
How do you compare the current price of materials then and adjudged my post.

Look op, I swear most people here are making nonsense rediculus quote....

The qoate I made is a basic quotation based on my location in Kano where materials are not cost and you guys had forgotten that the complete plan wasn't provided so how do you arrive at that cost you a are posting...

Normaly contractors inflate the cost of the project to make dirty profit out of a single client...

Look get your building plans and structural design...
Don't allow any barger to give you some stupid random estimate made out of speculations, get a qs or experience engineer or architecture to help you with details cost and try to confirm some of the cost yourself...
Else all these Hungary quacks will part you from your life savings presenting poor project.

Many of you are insulting me because their secrete is being reveal, a reasonable question will be base on the location of project and wether it's a basic, standard or luxury estimate...

We are all just calling figures based on our location and experience which is likely to be wrong when the real estimate is done and most contractors make quotes that will favour them

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Ynix(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
martyns303:
20 to 30 million naira based on the quality of interior

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by TheEnygma(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
That's a beautiful house but remember that a building plan like that will not be ideal for a place with high rainfall.

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by nellyelitz(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
qwertyboss:
FOR REAL?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by lilvicky68(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
qwertyboss:
With all due respect Sir and relating to current cost of materials.. your prize isn't achievable..

249 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by martyns303(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
lilvicky68:

With all due respect Sir and relating to current cost of materials.. your prize isn't achievable..

how much will be more feasible?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by martyns303(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
TheEnygma:
That's a beautiful house but remember that a building plan like that will not be ideal for a place with high rainfall.

location is PH, wont there a solution to the rain issue

7 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by lilvicky68(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
martyns303:

how much will be more feasible?
For finishing with interiors..I think 20 to 30 or more depending on the quality of materials you will need..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by TheEnygma(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
martyns303:

location is PH, wont there a solution to the rain issue
That building plan is probably of American design, if you build such a house in a place with high rainfall like PH, then the occupants of the house will suffer because in these part of the world, you need to build a house with a proper roof to cover up the building properly to protect the residents and the aesthetics (paint, tiles, wood finish etc), so the building plan isn't really ideal for the location.....i'm still an architectural student so I stand to be corrected...

193 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by qwertyboss(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
lilvicky68:

Thanks for the respects! But down here in the north is very achievable...
I know how estimates are rediculously high over there...
Am imagining that the floor plan is not Large as well

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Bimpsyyyyy: 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
martyns303:
Am a quantity surveyor, budget 20 to 35m, alot of factors determine cost of construction and materials are on the high side now, the slope of land can make the cost varies. You will spend within that range if the size of the structure is not that big , you can call or whatsapp me for a detailed preliminary estimate on 07051805606 at an affordable price, speaking from experience

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by iwaeda: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
martyns303:

Plus or minus N25 millions, if you already have the land. cheesy grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by sofeo(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
Several Ten/Hundreds of Millions Naira

Check my Signature
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
70 million

5 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Goodlady(f): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
N70m if it's around Lagos, Abuja or any highbrow area.

N60m if it's in areas that things aren't costly.

qwertyboss:
Na 4 flat the person wan build? This isnt 2014 o!
This is 2023. Cement is almost N5K per bag.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by chamboi1: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
Elu Lu p structure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by baralatie(m): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
Get a quantity surveyor

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by HEBEI: 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
sad
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Blackestjunior(m): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
$20,000
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Goodlady(f): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
Na 4 flat the person wan build? This isnt 2014 o!
This is 2023. Cement is almost N5K per bag.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by CodeTemplar: 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Builders know how to expand profit margin o. One says 10-15m the other says 20-30m with great interiors.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by Fryx: 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Location dependent

Meanwhile, if 1k is not too much for you, check out this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7583326/care-some-quick-buck

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by LaSenior: 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
cheesy

This house and raining season na two enemies

11 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by LuQuLuQu(m): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
TheEnygma:

That building plan is probably of American design, if you build such a house in a place with high rainfall like PH, then the occupants of the house will suffer because in these part of the world, you need to build a house with a proper roof to cover up the building properly to protect the residents and the aesthetics (paint, tiles, wood finish etc), so the building plan isn't really ideal for the location.....i'm still an architectural student so I stand to be corrected...

So rain doesn't fall in America?

13 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
No.plan to show proper dimension of the house.it helps to calculate cost,structurally and finishes wise.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by bestman09(m): 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
sad
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by mechanics(m): 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ynix:
20 to 30 million naira based on the quality of interior
I concur.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by kenodrill: 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:

Not possible sir

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure by mechanics(m): 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
qwertyboss:
hmmmmm, it will pass that amount.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Heavy Rainfall Destroys Fence And Cars In Ibadan (Photos) / Houses Built On Drainage Channel In Lekki (Video) / Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.