Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo (63511 Views)

Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB / Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by olaolaking: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Laughable

Who takes a drug addict serious

Mama naira is obviously chasing clout like someone rightly said here
But you don't bother to ask if it is true.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Blue3k(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
Coldshisha:
They can't revoke his citizenship since he never commited any crime on UK soil.... If it had been in the UK he did all his nonsense with ESN, then his citizenship might get revoked after jailing him

You don't necessarily need to commit a crime on UK soil. The Home office can make a determination to revoke citizenship for crimes that happen abroad. I dont know of they'd do this to kanu since it doesn't harm UK interest.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Easternblood: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
I don't want this to sound as an insult but 88% of y0rubas are inherently Id*ot!c in nature and actually have low IQ just a few exceptions. Can you imagine what this cocaine sniffing ugly !mbec*lic harlot is saying

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by DMerciful(m): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
Seems you're mad as well. $5 million kee you there
olaolaking:
I know you are stuppid. She is a renowned and award winning pharmacist not in Nigeria here but somewhere over there. Are you a psychiatrist?

Her net worth is about $5 millions. Don't you think her madness is a good better than your mother's sanity?

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
joe54:
Awesome
The Brits are sophisticated and smart better dissociate themselves from the arrogant fugitive. Its very sad to hear he was issued a British passport. Arrogant bigot. He will spend a very long time eating kuje beans with bandits.

Anyone can get a British passport via naturalisation but the holders of those passports, like Kanu, should know they can be stripped of their UK citizenship if guilty of very serious offences such as treason and terrorism.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Abascoh: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
olaolaking:
Oh my gosh! Your foolishness is inborn. What is the relationship between the links you posted here. So one cannot beg for help? It is a crime to seek for help. I am just so sorry at the moment. Please tell us the carrier path in which your mother took and excel, achieved, attained or performed better than Kemi. Tell us if your mother can withstand Kemi either in the past or present.

Again you are so daft that I doubt if you are not one of those small boys exhibiting their ignorance just because they want to gather likes.

If that is the case. It is OK as you don't worth the attention.
Lol, look at this clown running around in circles like a headless chicken. Since you are too dumb to see the relationship, let me dumb it down for you.

1. You asked for evidence that kemi is suffering a mental disorder and the first link is for you to see her admitting in her own words that she is suffering from a mental disorder and needs medical help.

2. You claimed she is worth millions of dollars so the other links? Well you have to explain how someone that's worth 5 million dollars is telling the public that she is broke and begging for them to help her raise money for her medical treatment. Begging all over the public space like the broke bitch she is. I remember it was Linda ikeji that took pity on her broke ass and sent her some financial help. The same Linda she had written some horrible things about.

Your royal dumbness grin, it has been dumbed down for your understanding.
As for my mom, by God's grace she has never had the cause to beg anyone for money to feed and cater for her expenses and I'm very proud of her unlike your lunatic kemi that has been disowned by both her parents and her own kids. I'd choose my mom over that lunatic any day and I'm sure that every sensible person will choose to have my mom as a mother over that lunatic any day too. You can have the lunatic kemi since it's obvious you believe she is better than your mom grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Laughable

Who takes a drug addict serious

Mama naira is obviously chasing clout like someone rightly said here

Kemi may be whatever you claim but she certainly knows more than an ignoramus like you who has never even been to Togo let alone have any knowledge of Countries beyond Africa like the UK.

Trust me, the UK can and will likely revoke Kanu's British citizenship if he is convicted of terrorism against the "Zoo".

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by aribisala0(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Coldshisha:
They can't revoke his citizenship since he never commited any crime on UK soil.... If it had been in the UK he did all his nonsense with ESN, then his citizenship might get revoked after jailing him
Not True The law in the UK even for those who were born there is that citizenship can be revoked for terrorist activity IF they would not become "Stateless" i.e if they are eligible to citizenship of another country
There was a case around a young girl that went to Syria as a so called Jihadi Bride. The Supreme Court ruled against her
Begum versus Home Secretary

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by anungangampu: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kemi go and reconcile with your children.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by BigSarah(f): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
It's now they want to do so? I don't know though not believable.
Most of the charges held against kanu happened while in Britain, so them giving his ass up now is untimely... Well we'll see
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
olaolaking:
But you don't bother to ask if it is true.

There is nothing truthful about aunty Kemi , she lie more than the devil.

Take her serious at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by cocolacec(m): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Coldshisha:

Ask the Islamic fighters who left UK to fight in Syria and Iraq.Many lost their Europeans passports.Sponsoring an act of terrorism abroad could make you loose your British passport.

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/26/971735111/court-says-shamima-begum-who-left-u-k-to-join-isis-cannot-return

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by CUMIN: 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
He will regret going radical

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Babanah: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kanu is a Nigerian citizen by birth and origin his parents also being Nigerian citizens.
He later acquired British citizenship granted by the UK government.
His citizenship can therefore be revoked by the
UK government.
Under international law a state can revoke an individual’s citizenship provided the person has citizenship of another country. (Dual nationality). But no country has the right to render an individual stateless.
Recently a British citizen born and bred in the UK had her citizenship revoked by the UK government because she left the UK voluntarily to join the Islamic state fighters. She was later captured by rebels when the Islamic state fell.
The government held that since her parents are of Bangladeshi origin she also has rights to Bangladeshi citizenship.
This was upheld by the UK Supreme Court. As far as I know Kanu was born and bred in Nigeria.

Coldshisha:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by olaolaking: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
DMerciful:
Seems you're mad as well. $5 million kee you there
You don't even know if I am father's mate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Donaluta(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
olaolaking:
Kemi break the news today. The British government is examining the worthyness of the IPOB leader.

Lalasticlala
https://www.facebook.com/405398802881268/posts/4120292784725166/

Why you dey always Cary this mentally deranged woman post dey come here... Ain't you ashamed of yourself.. always posting lies

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by theTranslator: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Abascoh:

If a mad woman travels to US and canada , do you know what she is? A MAD WOMAN!! Some of you are so foolish and suffering from inferiority complex that you believe once someone travels abroad then they are better than you. Kemi is a well known mad woman, no one envies a mad woman.
She is just as mad as nnamdi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by olaolaking: 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Abascoh:

You own case is beyond stupidity, you are a delusional lunatic and a very ignorant one. Kemi admitted herself that she was suffering from a mental disorder and that she was a broke ass bitch when she was locked up by Pastor ibiyeome in port Harcourt for one of her lunatic stories. She was begging for people to donate money for her medical treatment. So please take your stupid lies and tell it to the marines.

Here's Kemi Olunloyo Begging Hushpuppi For Money to treat her mental disorder;

https://www.nairaland.com/4526797/kemi-olunloyo-begs-hushpuppi-money

Here's Kemi begging the public to help raise money for medical treatment after her prison experience in port Harcourt;

http://saharareporters.com/2018/01/16/popular-blogger-kemi-olunloyo-begs-financial-assistance

Here's a gofundme opened by your lunatic sister begging the public to assist her with money;

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-kemi-olunloyo-fight-ptsd

Mr olaolaking, everyone is not as ignorant as you are so you need to think twice before spewing ignorant lies on a public forum.

Of course you are an ignorant. I asked if you are psychiatrist and in furtherance you proved how ignorant you are.

Every mental disorder means madness. It is OK. You will be well, then you can learn. The reason why Kemi mentioned and admitted her illness is because she has an indepth knowledge of what a mental illness is as an award winning pharmacist in Canada.

Your knowledge has not matured enough to know what madness is. A lot of Nigerians have one or two mental illnesses probably including your almighty mother.

Who cares if you choose your mother over her? Who would you have chosen?

Funny enough, with your wide knowledge, you can't even interpret the word 'networth' and I am not ready to help you for now. I don't like dull boys like you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by olaolaking: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

There is nothing truthful about aunty Kemi , she lie more than the devil.

Take her serious at your own peril
lol
However, many of you called it lies when the report of Kanu's arrest came in.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Ovamboland(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
gidgiddy:

Well in reality, nobody is guilty of any crime unless a judge says so, and no judge say so without evidence

There is no evidence of any wrongdoing by Kanu

Are you a judge?

How did you know he has committed no wrong doing?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by olaolaking: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
Donaluta:

Why you dey always Cary this mentally deranged woman post dey come here... Ain't you ashamed of yourself.. always posting lies
I posted it for people not you. Why you come read the thread?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Interesting.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Abascoh: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
olaolaking:
Of course you are an ignorant. I asked if you are psychiatrist and in furtherance you proved how ignorant you are.

Every mental disorder means madness. It is OK. You will be well, then you can learn. The reason why Kemi mentioned and admitted her illness is because she has an indepth knowledge of what a mental illness is as an award winning pharmacist in Canada.

Your knowledge has not matured enough to know what madness is. A lot of Nigerians have one or two mental illnesses probably including your almighty mother.

Who cares if you choose your mother over her? Who would you have chosen?

Funny enough, with your wide knowledge, you can't even interpret the word 'networth' and I am not ready to help you for now. I don't like dull boys like you
Lmao, look at this pathetic ignoramus trying to take cover under the meaning of net worth after being busted for his stupid lies. You're just making me laugh because you are a clown and a very pathetic one at that. Of course, I will always choose my "Almighty mum" over your lunatic idol any day, if your feelings are hurt by that, go and drink a bottle of insecticide. Since you are the one that believes the lunatic Kemi is better than your own mum, You can choose her over your mum, I don't have any problem with that grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by criuze(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Biafra keeps raising

They've been scampering for hope after another silly move
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
Coldshisha:

Lol.

Stop fooling yourselves.

If you aren't a native white Briton, it means that you are indigenous to some other place and God help you if you have the citizenship of that place, they will not only revoke your citizenship, they will deport you at the speed of light.

Who dash black man irrevocable British citizenship?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by ednut1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
Coldshisha:
the lady whose passport was revoked after going to join isis. What crime did she commit in the uk Una too dull

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by olaolaking: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
Abascoh:

Lmao, look at this pathetic ignoramus trying to take cover under the meaning of net worth after being busted for his stupid lies. You're just making me laugh because you are a clown and a very pathetic one at that. Of course, I will always choose my "Almighty mum" over your lunatic idol any day, if your feelings are hurt by that, go and drink a bottle of insecticide. Since you are the one that believes the lunatic Kemi is better than your own mum, You can choose her over your mum, I don't have any problem with that grin
again Who cares if you choose your mother over her.
WHO is your mum as far as Nigeria is concerned? Who knows your mum?
And again Kemi's net worth is about 5 million us dollars. Tell me it is a lie. Have you ever thought of it if you have a mental disorder? I know you are ignorant in all these.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
........ Continue worshiping your leader who will ultimately ruin your life.

#Kemitalks
Their lives is in ruins already.
That is why his brainwashed swines are always bitter.
Supporters of deaths and murders will end the same way.
No be curse
Na FACT.

cheesy cheesy grin wink wink cheesy

All criminals and murderers can only run, but they cannot hide cannot hide.
Ask a certain fugitive and animal in an animal cage right now.
He killed 53 military personnel and over 60 innocent igbos thinking he will escape, but CHUKWUKADIBIA.

NB : If you want your mother to cry on your corpse just like our darling relative, Miracle Nwobodo's mother and the mothers of the 10 innocent girls that Cownu commanded to be murdered and butchered mothers cried and are still crying till today,
Quote this quote to type rubbish.
And surely, your mothers will cry on your evil and wicked corpse in few days to come.
Supporters of evil, wickedness and deaths everywhere.
Animalistic swines)

As seen somewhere on cyberspace.....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Abascoh: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
olaolaking:
again Who cares if you choose your mother over her.
WHO is your mum as far as Nigeria is concerned? Who knows your mum?
And again Kemi's net worth is about 5 million us dollars. Tell me it is a lie. Have you ever thought of it if you have a mental disorder? I know you are ignorant in all these.
My mum is mum as far as Nigeria is concerned and I believe she is worth a million times more than the lunatic Kemi. On the other hand, it's obvious you believe that Kemi is better than your mum so again I say you are free to exalt her and choose her over your mum. As for the lunatic's net worth, you are yet to provide any evidence of her "imaginary" millions. She said in her own words that she is broke and was begging all over the public space for money so even her clownish fanboys like you shouldn't begrudge me when I say she's a broke ass bitch cos she outed herself as one.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident / Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.