Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo (63514 Views)

Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB / Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by americaninja1: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
olaolaking:
I know you are stuppid. She is a renowned and award winning pharmacist not in Nigeria here but somewhere over there. Are you a psychiatrist?

Her net worth is about $5 millions. Don't you think her madness is a good better than your mother's sanity?
ur name suppose b olaolaslave, asslicker.
Na person weh dem do Gofundme for when Dey wan bail her for prison get $5 million , go check how she Dey do fine bara for Instagram.
Studied pharmacist, best journalist yenyenyen, abeg she don write any pharmaceutical journals or which top pharmaceutical companies she work for , make she bring d awards make we see am.
Beer parlor cv

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Elidrisy20: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
I dey petty dis guy, dem don deceive am finish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by ogbuefi677(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
olaolaking:
I know you are stuppid. She is a renowned and award winning pharmacist not in Nigeria here but somewhere over there. Are you a psychiatrist?

Her net worth is about $5 millions. Don't you think her madness is a good better than your mother's sanity?
Net worth? cheesy cheesy cheesy
And it literally needed a gofundme b4 she could post a bail of 2million naira when she was locked up by pastor Ibieyomi?
Make una take am easy ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by 042rebel: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
The UK has been too quiet since Kanu's arrest. For this to be happening to a British citizen, something must be wrong somewhere.
Let's stop the insults and think.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Coldshisha:
They can't revoke his citizenship since he never commited any crime on UK soil.... If it had been in the UK he did all his nonsense with ESN, then his citizenship might get revoked after jailing him
Bro, sorry to say but I don't think you are right here sir
I'm aware of a number of British citizens whose citizenship were revoked on account of them joining isis in Syria
Most of them committed no crime in the UK

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by VMpi744: 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
cheesy cheesy

Not sure where Kemi got her 'gist' from. But your "They cant revoke his citizenship since he never commited any crime on UK soil..." comment funny die.

Coldshisha:
They can't revoke his citizenship since he never commited any crime on UK soil.... If it had been in the UK he did all his nonsense with ESN, then his citizenship might get revoked after jailing him

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by PrincessGlow: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Abascoh:

You own case is beyond stupidity, you are a delusional lunatic and a very ignorant one. Kemi admitted herself that she was suffering from a mental disorder and that she was a broke ass bitch when she was locked up by Pastor ibiyeome in port Harcourt for one of her lunatic stories. She was begging for people to donate money for her medical treatment. So please take your stupid lies and tell it to the marines.

Here's Kemi Olunloyo Begging Hushpuppi For Money to treat her mental disorder;

https://www.nairaland.com/4526797/kemi-olunloyo-begs-hushpuppi-money

Here's Kemi begging the public to help raise money for medical treatment after her prison experience in port Harcourt;

http://saharareporters.com/2018/01/16/popular-blogger-kemi-olunloyo-begs-financial-assistance

Here's a gofundme opened by your lunatic sister begging the public to assist her with money;

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-kemi-olunloyo-fight-ptsd

Mr olaolaking, everyone is not as ignorant as you are so you need to think twice before spewing ignorant lies on a public forum.

I know Lunatic Olunloyo has many monikers on NL. olaolaking could be one of them! See below

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Elidrisy20: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Coldshisha:
sit-down there dey deceive yourself, fake British citizen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Jolite(m): 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
olaolaking:

I think you should be shown the road to a lunatic hospital for urgent brain evaluation, I think what's in your head is a fulani cow's dung.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by ogbuefi677(m): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
olaolaking:
Oh my gosh! Your foolishness is inborn. What is the relationship between the links you posted here. So one cannot beg for help? It is a crime to seek for help. I am just so sorry at the moment. Please tell us the carrier path in which your mother took and excel, achieved, attained or performed better than Kemi. Tell us if your mother can withstand Kemi either in the past or present.

Again you are so daft that I doubt if you are not one of those small boys exhibiting their ignorance just because they want to gather likes.

If that is the case. It is OK as you don't worth the attention.
You are daft oo.
You claimed som1 was worth $5 million but was shown where the person was begging the public for money to take care of her health,now you have shifted the goalpost.
You are mad oo

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Ebuka65: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mumu you don't know how to lie, buhari is the one destroying your family life. Soon you will not see Nigeria again to even come out and be writing rubbish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Elidrisy20: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
This one na him be the real definition of WAHALA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Commentor: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
egoldman:

Shamima Begum committed terrorist acts against British intretses, she directly or indirectly waged war against bristish troops in Iraq and Syria, she aligned with ISISI to wage war against the UK.

Nnamdi Kanu have not harmed British interests in anyway to the best of my knowledge.

What terrorist act against UK did she commit?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by ojsmscom(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Even if they like let them deport all nigerians there...the bottom line is that Nigeria is dividing and biafrans are going

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by onuman: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
esnbrutality:
These Zombies are really Clout Chasers.

Everybody speaks Nnamdi kanu;s name like ..Kilode !!!!!

Even Sunday Igboho their brother doesnt recieve much press like the ENIGMA...

Even Asarai's Biafra ..has Died

Even the DSS sponsored Zombies are ....Are mute

Even the Miyetti Allah Zombies ...are Mute

Even Joe Igbokwe has been banished by his family...

But almajiri and their slavish Afonja carry this man's matter for head like "SANGO STOOL" angry

They have even abandoned Igboho..because his name is Sunday!!!...and tomorrow they'll say Yoruba is ONE!! angry angry

Nnamdi Kanu is a BOSS of BOSSES...imagine Garuba Shehu calling ...

Sunday IGBOHO ...A MILITANT

Nnamdi Kanu.......A man that caused "Nigerians hardship and pains"...NO MORE TERRORIST...ABI??

UNA Never see anything yet...

the drama is loading ...and a time will come ...that even Niger Republic wont accept political escapees from Almajiri kingdoms.

We are watching events as they unfold...

They are like House Niggaars. Once they see that a few government facilities in the SW are better than, or non-existent, in the SE, you see them elated over one Nigeria.
But they are so cheap and oblivious of the fact that one Nigeria is the greatest obstacle to human and economic development in Yoruba land.

They must have thought that Nnamdi Kalu is Biafra agitation itself.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Timon4real(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
What do you expect them to do, declare war against Nigeria?

042rebel:
The UK has been too quiet since Kanu's arrest. For this to be happening to a British citizen, something must be wrong somewhere.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by flokii: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
042rebel:

He stayed in UK yet all his hate speeches and incitements were directed towards the Nigerian state..

I don't think UK has much to do on his case. Once he is convicted and jailed on terrorism charges, they'll revoke his citizenship including those linked with IPOB activities.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by mrkia(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine introducing Kemi Olunloyo as your mother?

Instead of you to address the content of the message!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
gidgiddy:

Well in reality, nobody is guilty of any crime unless a judge says so, and no judge say so without evidence

There is no evidence of any wrongdoing by Kanu
I heard kanu in one of his demonic broadcast asking his foot soldiers ESN to start killing security agents and thier arms collected and thier families killed with the arms in Edo State
How do you people support as man who ask his supporters to go on a killing spree

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Elidrisy20: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Benoxvals:
I can see now that nairaland is anti-Kanu...seems like u guys wanna bury this guy by all means.
I miss the days when real men were on this platform..the likes of Siena,Ikenna etc
these are all members of ESN, they are no more in existence

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Goldenheart(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Abascoh:

My mum is mum as far as Nigeria is concerned and I believe she is worth a million times more than the lunatic Kemi. On the other hand, it's obvious you believe that Kemi is better than your mum so again I say you are free to exalt her and choose her over your mum. As for the lunatic's net worth, you are yet to provide any evidence of her "imaginary" millions. She said in her own words that she is broke and was begging all over the public space for money so even her clownish fanboys like you shouldn't begrudge me when I say she's a broke ass bitch cos she outed herself as one.

Kemi is actually broke... smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by cedricksly: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Imagine introducing Kemi Olunloyo as your mother?
she is 200 times better than your mother...

You have no respect for your, so we don't expect you to respect another... Idiot.. IPOB bigot

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by cedricksly: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
A patriot
slave

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by egoldman(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Commentor:

What terrorist act against UK did she commit?

What did she do for ISISI in Syria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Victorclean1: 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kemi is a fool. He said Ngozi Okonjo Iweala will never be WTO chief boss but she failed

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by estheI(f): 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
042rebel:
shut up and use your brain.
Kanu isn't a British citizen, the Britons don't even see him as one of them, there's no British blood in him, he was only deceived by them.
Elidrisy20:
I dey petty dis guy, dem don deceive am finish
as in eh real deception..
British by paper and not blood is a fake ass British

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Commentor: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
egoldman:

What did she do for ISISI in Syria?

Explain how that means terrorist act against Britain.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Deban: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
How does living in the US for 37 years an achievement? How does her children being in the US any achievement? This shows that most of you are very poor and never been to an airport.

olaolaking:
Better in every aspects of life than many mothers. 37 years in USA. 7 years in Canada. Award winning pharmacist in Canada. One of the best investigating journalists Nigeria had ever produced. Featured in many big TV stations in the US. Well read and has her children living in The US.

Many of your mothers will envy her

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by NigeriaZoo: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
Handsum64:

Wake up and smell the coffee
You better be prepared to have someone else to worship because Nnamdi is history with what is coming

You do realise she is ill right ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by EVideos: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
Wike transformed Port Harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQLOD0vnro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by Fahdiga(m): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
r4bbit:
na fahDiga the fowl you destroy like this... grin grin
Shut up rabbit
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo by onuman: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
flokii:

He stayed in UK yet all his hate speeches and incitements were directed towards the Nigerian state..

I don't think UK has much to do on his case. Once he is convicted and jailed on terrorism charges, they'll revoke his citizenship including those linked with IPOB activities.

Did Britain and rest of the civilized world accept the declaration of IPOB as terrorist organization? Nnamdi Kalu lived outside Nigeria since Nigeria’s Fulani soldiers caused his exit from Nigeria.

So on what grounds will Britain regard any possible conviction of Nnamdi Kalu in Nigeria’s court, after all, Britain knows that Nigeria is presently being steered by Islamic extremists who sympathize with Islamic terrorists?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident / Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.