Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) (66865 Views)

Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) / Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? / The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by LordReed(m): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2021
According to the bible no need for anyone to come back from hell because the bible exists but here we have a christian contradicting it in broad daylight. LMAO! SMH at how can they not see all these contradictions and wonder.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by FarahAideed: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2021
Lies
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Lightorder: 8:52am On Jul 11, 2021
Blakjewelry:
Question is, does the spirit has touch neurons?
keep deceiving yourself. You have one life to live, continue playing double Dutch with it okay. Same type of question that gave us the impression that we had tails.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Amajerry83(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2021
Abeg sharraaaap
Do and go to heaven make you let us rest.

Righteousness2:
You may Laugh and Joke about it,
You may take things as this with a Pinch of Salt,
You may Even say it's all a lie ! There is no Heaven or Hell,

But Listen, whether you Believe or not, whether you Like or not, when you Close your eyes in Death without Having JESUS Christ as your Lord and Savior, you will understand the Cry of the rich man who begged Father Abramham for a tip of water to cool his tongue. You will understand the cry he made for the Message of JESUS Christ to reach his Brothers and relations so they could be Saved.

Ladies and Gentlemen, do not let the death of JESUS Christ be in Vain.
Surrender to JESUS THISDAY and make up your mind to live for Him so there will be no Super stories.

JESUS Christ is The Only way to be Saved!
JESUS Christ is the Only way to Escape Hell Fire. There is No other way.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Image123(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2021
LordReed:
According to the bible no need for anyone to come back from hell because the bible exists but here we have a christian contradicting it in broad daylight. LMAO! SMH at how can they not see all these contradictions and wonder.

No need is different from no chance, don't you think? There's no contradiction there.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Amajerry83(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Lol the main function of my brain is to reason and think not to occupy space. If your brain is functional you will know that your religion is not the first to predict the end of the world. They are now all regarded as myth today so what do you think yours will be years to come

No mind the mumu
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Btruth: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Don't do the Needful! Keep asking irrelevant Questions until you Depart this Earth without JESUS and open yours Eyes in Hell. Then you will understand if Spirits touch neurons or neurons touch Spirits
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Rexymania(m): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2021
Who told you it was a real story?

chymeze:
In the story of the rich man and Lazarus (note it was a true life story not a parable), when the rich man died and awoke in hell his senses were amplified. He could feel PAIN, he could REMEMBER his life and family on earth, he could feel THIRST, he could feel DESPAIR. He could RECOGNIZE people while in hell. Don't wait until you get there to realize that hell is real! If hell wasn't real or a place of torment, then it means even Jesus who spoke about it extensively was a liar. We should all accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior. It is free but came at a cost.

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by shegun4sur: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Your Brain, Reasoning, Expertise, Degrees, knowledge and whatever will not count when you Close your Eyes in Death without Having JESUS Christ as your Savior.

Awake bro! Hell is Terrible! You will cry and wish to turn back the Hands but it will be Late.
Humble yourself before God, listen to the Preachings and do the Needful..

Have you gone there before??
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Lightorder: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2021
kingxsamz:
If you notice, people who always come out with funny stories like this always have a book to sell. grin grin grin
oga Thomas, when yours happens, you may not have the chance to return and sell books
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by austel(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

Don't do the Needful! Keep asking irrelevant Questions until you Depart this Earth without JESUS and open yours Eyes in Hell. Then you will understand if Spirits touch neurons or neurons touch Spirits

Be calming down righteousness2, the all loving God cannot have hatred in him. The purpose of Jesus Christ coming to this world is to save mankind and nothing else. For the bible says our righteousness is in Christ of which no man can meet up the righteousness of God through works. If it's by works no man I repeat no man including apostle Paul and Peter won't meet the righteousness of God.

The nature of God is love and has no hatred in him. God cannot create man from love and destroy what he created.
Pls don't use bible as a manual for God because God has been existing before the bible was written and God is above the bible.

Know this it is man that wrote the bible not God, so it's man's inspiration about how God is to him and wrote it down in a book now called bible and not how God is. God does not have a manual.

As for hell fire nothing like that. Pls do a little research on how the bible was collated and you will see that most of the laws are Canon's of laws. The bible is not a words of God because God does not have a manual.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Amajerry83(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2021
kingxsamz:

Rest! grin
All these scare tactics will only work on your likes. Even your pastors are building expensive institutions and making hell lot of money from it because they know that no Jesus is coming and the world isn't ending. If heaven dey hungry you so bad, drink sniper and go. grin

Pastors are building mansions on earth and telling us in our father's house up there, they are many mansions for us. Daddy G.O sef no like die because he knows there's no f**King mansion anywhere in the sky

2 Likes

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Image123(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, there are a lot of questions you guys need to ask yourselves.
Like, why will you live all your life obeying the Christian commandments and doing good, only to end up in hell with Hitler (who killed millions of innocent people) just because you told a little lie before you died?
Why will someone like Buhari and other corrupt politicians be granted access to Heaven if they repent before they die after all the atrocities they've committed?

Similar reasons why one carrying a key bunch or phone is flagged and denied entry into a bank as one carrying AK47. They are both metallic.
Sin cannot enter Heaven, no matter how big, bad or small. Know this and be free.

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2021
Parizz:
what do you believe in
GOOD QUESTION

KOBOJUNKIE OVER TO YOUgrin
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by lebete3000: 8:59am On Jul 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
When people are expiring the last part of the body to die is the brain so all our thoughts will come back and we will start dreaming based on our beliefs, fears, love or hatred.
So it's natural for people to dream about what they're thinking but that doesn't mean what they dreamt about is real!

According to God's word (Bible) immortality is a gift that God preserved for the righteous not for wicked people, His pronouncement to Adam is "from dust you're and to dust you will return" {Genesis 3:19} Adam never had any prospect of seeing himself elsewhere after the condemnation all he's faced with is non-existence! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10

Some misconstrued the soul for a person and concluded that after death the soul will continue somewhere but it's a lie from Satan and demons, God's word made it clear that we are souls and the soul that sin will die! Ezekiel 18:3

Still some do argued that it's the spirit that will be tormented but God's word made us know that no living spirit survives us at death. The Bible verses this Hellfire apologists often quote are:

"His spirit goes out, he returns to the ground; On that very day his thoughts perish" Psalms 146:4

"Then the dust returns to the earth, just as it was, and the spirit returns to the true God who gave it" Ecclesiastes 12:7

Both references are telling us that the force to continue living is taking away by the ONE who gave Adam that activating force from the beginning:

"And Jehovah God went on to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living person" Genesis 2:7

So it's the breath of life (spirit) that is taking away so that all hopes to restore life back to the dead body lies in the hands of the ONE who gave it in the beginning!

"Then the dust returns to the earth, just as it was, and the spirit returns to the true God who gave it" Ecclesiastes 12:7

Everlasting existence is only for the righteous but as for the wicked they will be cut of from among the living! Psalms 37:9-11; Proverbs 2:20-22; Romans 6:23

May you have PEACE! smiley

Jehovah's Witness spotted...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Cabble4(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
You may Laugh and Joke about it,
You may take things as this with a Pinch of Salt,
You may Even say it's all a lie ! There is no Heaven or Hell,

But Listen, whether you Believe or not, whether you Like or not, when you Close your eyes in Death without Having JESUS Christ as your Lord and Savior, you will understand the Cry of the rich man who begged Father Abramham for a tip of water to cool his tongue. You will understand the cry he made for the Message of JESUS Christ to reach his Brothers and relations so they could be Saved.

Ladies and Gentlemen, do not let the death of JESUS Christ be in Vain.
Surrender to JESUS THISDAY and make up your mind to live for Him so there will be no Super stories.

JESUS Christ is The Only way to be Saved!
JESUS Christ is the Only way to Escape Hell Fire. There is No other way.

I commend your efforts.
However, no one, I reiterate, JUST NO ONE CAN LET THE DEATH OF CHRIST IN VAIN. HIS DEATH CAN NEVER AND WOULD NEVER BE IN VAIN, WHETHER HUMANS LIKES IT OR NOT. GOD'S WORK ALWAYS YIELD IN DESIRABLE RESULTS.
Time for apologetically motivated messages is passed. The clock is ticking faster than imaging.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Focusmind: 9:01am On Jul 11, 2021
See how Righteousness is attacking people with contrary opinion. All these people with stories of dying and coming back to life will always put up books for sale.

Hell or eternity shouldn't be used to scare people. Most people are self- righteousness because of fear of hell fire. You should be good to your fellow human and not just practising self-righteousness because you want to avoid hell fire.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2021
This is one of the reasons the atheist community keeps on growing. Why didn't he write the book and give it to websites to produce for free, instead they choose to cash out from other gullible people. Dead on arrival tactic.

3 Likes

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by AuroraB(f): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2021
Hell, whether existent or nay, ain't for me.
Why bother when there's White and Black? Do the right thing. Not because there's a repercussion but because, it's the best for you and others.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Enginiaman1(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, there are a lot of questions you guys need to ask yourselves.
Like, why will you live all your life obeying the Christian commandments and doing good, only to end up in hell with Hitler (who killed millions of innocent people) just because you told a little lie before you died?
Why will someone like Buhari and other corrupt politicians be granted access to Heaven if they repent before they die after all the atrocities they've committed?

My brother,that's where underserved kindness from God comes in,forget all this people that claim they go to church they worship God,fine I am not saying worshipping God is bad but,that word UNDERSERVED KINDNESS is the main thing.
For example,look at David,he committed murder,and adultery,and yet God said David is the man after his heart,is God not wonderful.
Moses that did all the whole suffer to lead the Israelites from Egypt,yet he did not enter the promise land!
Conclusion,let's try our best,and most importantly,PRAY FOR UNDESERVED KINDNESS!
there is hell,but nothing like "hell fire" the word hell is grave,but lack of exposure has caused alot of things,even Jesus went to hell.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by slowbreeze(f): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2021
See comments!! So many demon-possessed people in Nigeria trying to digress peoples minds from the truth and realities of heaven and hell.
Im not saying im perfect,nor can I prove whether what the man said about hell is true or false, one thing I keep praying is that may I or my loved ones not be found wanting on that last day.Heaven and Hell are soooo real.Christians beware of false doctrines in the name of being "woke".The Bible remains our life manual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by kingxsamz(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2021
Amajerry83:

Pastors are building mansions on earth and telling us in our father's house up there, they are many mansions for us. Daddy G.O sef no like die because he knows there's no f**King mansion anywhere in the sky

Lol, they already know what's up.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2021
Mystery9:

In the spiritual realms, spirits can feel, taste, cry and even eat even as we in the physical realm do. Infact all sense are mightly enhanced in the spiritual realms than in this realm. All realms have it's own natural attributes. In case you are not in Jesus Christ, do so he earlier the better. Thank you.
DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE’S ANOTHER BEING CALLED JINN
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by kingxsamz(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2021
Lightorder:
oga Thomas, when yours happens, you may not have the chance to return and sell books

Bold of you to assume that anything will happen in the first place. grin
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by chival(f): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2021
PhenomenalAustin:
Ah ! Another shitty book just like the one I read about one Columbian woman who went to hell and saw Michael Jackson, Pope Benedict, Ben 10 and Pokémon

LOL

Fvck this!
She saw fictional characters in hell too? OK, this is funny.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Enginiaman1(m): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2021
lebete3000:

Jehovah's Witness spotted...

Forget that thing,nah why Una no day progress,watin concern this statement and Jehovah's witnesses nah, everyone is bringing his or her opinion,we are all here to learn

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2021
Hell.

That concept the church uses to whip members in line.

I am grateful that I was finally able to break free from that fear and limitations.

I hope other Christians and people of religion have their eyes open and experience the freedom that comes with not having the fear of hell hanging over them.

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2021
AuroraB:
Hell, whether existent or nay, ain't for me.
Why bother when there's White and Black? Do the right thing. Not because there's a repercussion but because, it's the best for you and others.
MEANING THAT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF GOD
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by austel(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2021
Parizz:
That means everything in revelations is a lie to you. That means the testimony of daniel and isaiah is a lie to you.

Do you know that most of the prophecies of Daniel and isahia have not been fulfilled? If you think the prophecy of revelation has not been fulfilled pls do a research on early Christians lives.
Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 11, 2021
Bleep religion.... Wherever it is !!
Those ur Thiefs G.O pastor riding Bentley having private jet, building institution from people's money they contributed and those people who contributed was unavailable to go there wait!..... Is that not stupidity so only the rich who has money could go there.... Bleep religion!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by chival(f): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2021
austel:

Be calming down righteousness2, the all loving God cannot have hatred in him. The purpose of Jesus Christ coming to this world is to save mankind and nothing else. For the bible says our righteousness is in Christ of which no man can meet up the righteousness of God through works. If it's by works no man I repeat no man including apostle Paul and Peter won't meet the righteousness of God.

The nature of God is love and has no hatred in him. God cannot create man from love and destroy what he created.
Pls don't use bible as a manual for God because God has been existing before the bible was written and God is above the bible.

Know this it is man that wrote the bible not God, so it's man's inspiration about how God is to him not how God is. God does not have a manual.

As for hell fire nothing like that. Pls do a little research on how the bible was collated and you will see that most of the laws are Canon's of laws. The bible is not a words of God because God does not have a manual.
Spot on. This is the only sensible post on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) by austel(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2021
slowbreeze:
See comments!! So many demon-possessed people in Nigeria trying to digress peoples minds from the truth and realities of heaven and hell.
Im not saying im perfect,nor can I prove whether what the man said about hell is true or false, one thing I keep praying is that may I or my loved ones not be found wanting on that last day.Heaven and Hell are soooo real.Christians beware of false doctrines in the name of being "woke".The Bible remains our life manual.

The bible is not a manual for God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

- Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.