Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World (47376 Views)

We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell / EFCC Traces Lawyer’s ‘car Gift’ To Onnoghen / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by Nacl: 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
seunny4lif:
I don’t care if TB was a real prophet or not but I can’t forget what he did during Libya war.
He sent plane to remove Nigerians during the war before the fed government and give them money.

Few of the guys even came back with the money TB gave and cross to Italy 2011/2012.

Yea. He really helped the poor and needy.
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by Raph82(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
Fredmatic:

1000 like for be this to our post. To add value to it, the section was shown to tv for all to see and ppl were present to see his body, to put to shame all those who said he is occult and his member will come for his body. Shame on them
Abi o.
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by translux(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
TB. JOSHUA IS ONE IN A MILLION PROPHET, HE IS UNDISPUTABLE A WELL RESPECTED PASTOR ALL OVER THE WORLD, I CAN SAY TB JOSHUA IS THE BEST PASTOR THE WORLD EVER HAD
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by candidbabe(f): 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rip great man of God.
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by AdemolaA2: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
nairavsdollars:
T.B Joshua is the best pastor Nigeria ever had

I agree and I’ll rather say Nigeria will ever ever ever have ...
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by AdemolaA2: 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
Famzed:
I am Disappointed at the likes of Adeboye, Oyedepo..... etc. I am even more surprised that Pastor Chris Oyaks did not come for TB JOSHUA funeral. What a wicked world?

Was telling my people that other pastors and so called Daddy GO’s and mummy GO’s have all been exposed ..they even keep their evil judgement and resentments all obvious against the dead .
Never was T.B Joshua’s fan until I watched all what this man did all
Over the world never ever were announced .. I cried my eyes out that an ordinary man would impact the world that positively and were never televised or publicized until now ... God forgive me for ever hating on this man !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by vikgreen01(m): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
I didn’t know much about this man until I watched his channel yesterday. I saw a lot of deliverance Nd philanthropic gestures. A older pastor in the USA gave TB a rare gift passed to him for about a decade saying he was so glad he saw another kind of Jesus in black form (Africa) thru the miraculous deliverance of this brave pastor. Even TB went to narazeth where Jesus Christ was born and still perform wonder that the deputy mayor of the Jew gave him the insignia of the lion of the tribe of Judah as an award. He went to Israel and donated sophisticated medical equipments. He went to Ecuador donated food supplies for students not to talk of some students he gave scholarships.This man has performed wonder with his predictions all around the globe and gesture that I started thinking why will this type of people leave so quick but God knows the best.
This man is truly a man of God and his legacy will never be forgotten.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by DeltaMaddness: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
Christistruth00:
T B Joshua was a Notorious Bible Quoting Witchdoctor
You are a big fool.....ODE
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by Lugianostar(m): 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Will definitely miss your teachings!!!

Your legacies lives on...!

Rest on God's General
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
KrisOkotie when u will die,I will watch n see who morn u.

Am watching
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by November24(f): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
kenzysmith:
A sensible nation would have use this man influence to turn Lagos to Dubai and safe that would make forigeners coming to his church want to invest and settle in Lagos there by boosting the economic of the nation, how wish a president can be appointed not voted for persons like Donald duke, zulum, maduka, derotoye, and likes would be given trail but we will always prefer the buharis,atikus, tunbus and the like only a novice from diaspora can turn this country around. We have the hands on ground but we always pick the wrong people
Nigeria is curse

Lagos is bigger than that fraud.
Nigeria is blessed!

You are cursed!
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by Gjmff: 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by rapheal5(m): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
kenzysmith:
A sensible nation would have use this man influence to turn Lagos to Dubai and safe that would make forigeners coming to his church want to invest and settle in Lagos there by boosting the economic of the nation, how wish a president can be appointed not voted for persons like Donald duke, zulum, maduka, derotoye, and likes would be given trail but we will always prefer the buharis,atikus, tunbus and the like only a novice from diaspora can turn this country around. We have the hands on ground but we always pick the wrong people .....what if who know road no gree show u road?
Nigeria is curse
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by koolaid87: 12:02am On Jul 10, 2021
Im glad to see that the new gen know better

And no god of Men can brainwash them like they did our parent

Rest on God's General

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by OLRAYS(m): 12:34am On Jul 10, 2021
TimeTraveller:

Your father is a notorious sperm-waisting scumberg
Ajé
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by OLRAYS(m): 12:35am On Jul 10, 2021
AdemolaA2:

Was telling my people that other pastors and so called Daddy GO’s and mummy GO’s have all been exposed ..they even keep their evil judgement and resentments all obvious against the dead .
Never was T.B Joshua’s fan until I watched all what this man did all
Over the world never ever were announced .. I cried my eyes out that an ordinary man would impact the world that positively and were never televised or publicized until now ... God forgive me for ever hating on this man !!!
me too cry
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by rittanie(f): 1:09am On Jul 10, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by bigtt76(f): 4:12am On Jul 10, 2021
Wonder why the governor of Lagos State chose not to be there instead of sending a representative undecided these governors nor de respect demselves sha. Your fellow governor de an occasion happening in your state and you nor de there.... Same party oo undecided
Tufiakwa

Oluwamarc:
Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, led a high powered delegation of the Government of the state to pay last respect to the late Prophet Temitope Joshua who was committed to the Mother Earth in Lagos on Friday.

Prophet Temitope Joshua hailed from Arigidi-Akoko in Akoko Northwest Local Government Area of the Sunshine State.

On the Governor’s entourage were the Deputy Governor, Hon. Lucky Aiyedatiwa; Speaker of the House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Bamidele Oleyelogun; Chief of Staff, Chief Olugbenga Ale; and other members of the State Executive Council.

Governor Akeredolu described the farewell service as a world congregation, adding that it attested to the late Prophet's acceptability across the world.

In his tribute to the late cleric, the Governor said the people of Ondo State, Nigeria and the entire world have lost a rare gem and a special breed, who was a worthy citizen and true son of Ondo State.

He said the late Prophet has engraved his name in the hearts of the people of the world.

“The passing of Prophet T. B. Joshua is indeed a great loss not only to the people of Ondo State and his home town, Arigidi-Akoko, but to humanity.

“The indelible imprints and impacts of the late Prophet are visible not only in his home State, Ondo State, several parts of Nigeria but throughout the world.

“Indeed, he was globally acknowledged. He contributed greatly to the uplifting of the downtrodden, emancipation of the widows and orphans all over the world.

“He touched their lives socially, economically and spiritually. We recall that the late world-renowned televangelist had a humble beginning, he wasn’t born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

“Perhaps that could be the reason for his affinity with the less privileged in our communities. We cannot but testify to the good things we benefitted from him as a State, in terms of scholarship awards to students, youths empowerment, resolving and settling huge electricity bills owed by some local governments and ensuring their reconnection to the national grid after many years of disconnection, giving logistical support to security agencies, amongst others,“ Governor Akeredolu said.

He described the late prophet as a firm believer in love, saying he preached love in most of his teachings.

The Governor said: “He was a man of peace who remained focus and undeterred in his mission on earth despite criticisms and misgivings by some people about him.

“His style portrayed originality, peculiarity, humility and simplicity. He was a gifted leader who was able to command large followership across the globe. He was a man who pulled himself up by his bootstraps to achieve stardom.”

While urging the people to take solace in the fact that the man of God lived a fulfilled life, the Governor prayed that God should give his widow, Evelyn Joshua, the children, the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) and, of course, the Kabiyesi and people of Arigidi-Akoko the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss.

Richard Olatunde
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor of Ondo State.
July 9, 2021.

� Nguher Gabrielle Zaki

https://ondoupdate.com/gov-akeredolu-bids-tb-joshua-farewell-says-he-was-ondos-gift-to-the-world/
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by Batterboy: 7:10am On Jul 10, 2021
kiss
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by Crunchyg3: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2021
Blackmiserable:

Bros I really like your spirit. What do I need to know and do to start this business?

I know almost nothing about this POS business and I am scared I would finish the money I have with me if I don't act fast, I don't even have an ID. Do you take such huge amounts of money with you everywhere you go and how do I choose POS with lower commission to maximize profits?
Just google about BaXi POS . Atleast they are good. Read up on them then locate their office
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by Midex88(m): 7:47am On Jul 10, 2021
vikgreen01:
I didn’t know much about this man until I watched his channel yesterday. I saw a lot of deliverance Nd philanthropic gestures. A older pastor in the USA gave TB a rare gift passed to him for about a decade saying he was so glad he saw another kind of Jesus in black form (Africa) thru the miraculous deliverance of this brave pastor. Even TB went to narazeth where Jesus Christ was born and still perform wonder that the deputy mayor of the Jew gave him the insignia of the lion of the tribe of Judah as an award. He went to Israel and donated sophisticated medical equipments. He went to Ecuador donated food supplies for students not to talk of some students he gave scholarships.This man has performed wonder with his predictions all around the globe and gesture that I started thinking why will this type of people leave so quick but God knows the best.
This man is truly a man of God and his legacy will never be forgotten.

And the wonderful part of it is that most of his visit is not to big and elaborate cathedrals in economic viable countries like canada, usa, uk. Like some of our G.Os, but he is always seen in the midst of desolate people in poor and war ravaged countries.
His legacies will forever be remembered

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by Rhema14(m): 8:02am On Jul 10, 2021
Drparts:
I need someone that will create me a website for my spare parts business to show case my productsnand also advertise other peoples products like or olist

Contact me on 07066232575

Check my website www.rhematexconsulting.org

I have designed lots of websites for various companies
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by Smooyis(m): 8:25am On Jul 10, 2021
Daddy, you ran a good race, and fought good fight and became victorious. It's now left for us to emulate your footsteps and end it well. Your memories will continue to linger on in our hearts. Rip shocked
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by kokoboy4life(m): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2021
OLULAW:

Absolute nonsense. TBJ was a stark illiterate and spiritual fraud who faked miracles. Only in senseless countries woukd such a person be allowed run the country.

But Adeboye, Oyedepo and others don’t fake miracle
Re: Akeredolu Bids TB Joshua Farewell, Says He Was Ondo's Gift To The World by orisa37: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2021
WHAT A WONDERFUL GOD'S GRACE FROM ONDOSTATE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai / Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.