Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? (2364 Views)

Which Country Can I Travel To With #1.5m / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / How do i Travel To China,what it takes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Juliusmomoh: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Good day nairalander...
Am a farmer. Yes, and am proud of it. I drop out of school at my first year (story for another day). I went and learn how to repair computer hardware. And guess what, i think am the happiest person earth. I kick money bag to bank every three weeks. .... The problem now is i want to relocate to another country. Not to look for job, but to set_up my business there. I was considering canada, but my spirit no gree me cheesy . Please any surgest contry are welcome. ... The money wey de with me now na 4m
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
need to leave this country
Honestly I don't know what to do
Just lost my job and have only 200,000 naira to my name...I don't know how pple seat at home
Any suggestions Fam?

1 Like

Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Juliusmomoh: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Just lost my job and have only 200,000 naira to my name...I don't know how pple seat at home
Any suggestions Fam?
With that 200k, when u put it in a right investment, omo you can become a millionaire within 2years.
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

With that 200k, when u put it in a right investment, omo you can become a millionaire within 2years.

Show me how boss
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by ednut1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
You need a degree to qualify for canada immigration, for business visa you need over 40m in investments in canada and also networth,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Aonkuuse(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sir me is that computer hardware repair I want to learn ooo.

Back to your question, if you have the skills certificate then Canada is a good choice
Juliusmomoh:
Good day nairalander...
Am a farmer. Yes, and am proud of it. I drop out of school at my first year (story for another day). I went and learn how to repair computer hardware. And guess what, i think am the happiest person earth. I kick money bag to bank every three weeks. .... The problem now is i want to relocate to another country. Not to look for job, but to set_up my business there. I was considering canada, but my spirit no gree me cheesy . Please any surgest contry are welcome. ... The money wey de with me now na 4m
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Juliusmomoh: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Show me how boss
Just don't put your egg into one basket. Me am a farmer, and i also repair computer hardwares. I have two shops. ... If that your money no be (audio)... Invest it in bitcoin
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by lilvicky68(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Iraq, Zimbabwe.. or just carry your 4m go Dubai go enjoy yourself come back continue your farming..

3 Likes

Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Juliusmomoh: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
Aonkuuse:
Sir me is that computer hardware repair I want to learn ooo.

Back to your question, if you have the skills certificate then Canada is a good choice
Simple to learn. Just put your head down and learn. .. Note: when learning, don't put your mind on anything else again. I drop out school in my first year (i don't advice you to do that) .... Why do u choose canada
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Dahunsipaul(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
Marry a nurse, make she go the you go join her grin
If not better stay Nigeria dey hustle your money dey go because I no know where you wan go like this with 4m
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Juliusmomoh: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
ednut1:
You need a degree to qualify for canada immigration, for business visa you need over 40m in investments in canada and also networth,
Thank you sir... Please apart from canada, any other place?
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Juliusmomoh: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
lilvicky68:
Iraq, Zimbabwe.. or just carry your 4m go Dubai go enjoy yourself come back continue your farming..
Iraq shocked ... You won just kill me
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by damoceile: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
How many years did it take you to learn and how much did you pay?
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Juliusmomoh: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
Dahunsipaul:
Marry a nurse, make she go the you go join her grin
If not better stay Nigeria dey hustle your money dey go because I no know where you wan go like this with 4m
I don't like hospital practice in my house. Hence the reason why i don't like nurse as a wife.
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Juliusmomoh: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
damoceile:
How many years did it take you to learn and how much did you pay?
It all depend on your mental sharpness ... It takes me 3years to learn it complete. Even after dat, i was still working for my boss for 1 full year. E paid me.
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Dahunsipaul(m): 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I don't like hospital practice in my house. Hence the reason why i don't like nurse as a wife.

Oya now stay naija enjoy jare baba mi
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Aonkuuse(m): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
Am already in my last semester in the university,really want to learn it. I choose Canada because of the working environment for blacks.

My elder brother is there as a programmer and it's really helping
Juliusmomoh:

Simple to learn. Just put your head down and learn. .. Note: when learning, don't put your mind on anything else again. I drop out school in my first year (i don't advice you to do that) .... Why do u choose canada
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Olamide114: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Good day nairalander...

The truth is that you can't even smell canada with your small 4m since you don't have certificate.

Go back to your computer repair business, save up more, look for European countries like Poland, Italy e.t.c and apply for admission (Bsc), use student visa enter

3 Likes

Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by billynoni(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Any suggestions Fam?
Hi Queen, you're the same person on Gambia relocation thread?
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Marsh104(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Pls my people, is it advisable to spend 850k to travel to Dubai for a job of 1,500AED per month, quitting my keke business that fetches me about 100k per month here in Naija? I am under serious pressure. I'll explain more if a serious minded fellow oblige to advice me.
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by VEXT: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
Marsh104:
Pls my people, is it advisable to spend 850k to travel to Dubai for a job of 1,500AED per month, quitting my keke business that fetches me about 100k per month here in Naija? I am under serious pressure. I'll explain more if a serious minded fellow oblige to advice me.

I will go for it , if I were you ..

1 Like

Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Nicoswit(m): 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
Marsh104:
Make your due diligence to know if the salary is enough to live well and safe in UAE

1 Like

Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:57am On Jul 10, 2021
Abort the mission! 1500AED is around 150K.

Don’t go and suffer yourself. 1500AED no worth am.

Marsh104:

1 Like

Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by NONNYG: 6:48am On Jul 10, 2021
9JAFULLBREED:
Abort the mission! 1500AED is around 150K.

Don’t go and suffer yourself. 1500AED no worth am.

1500aed is 204k as at today

Exchange rate is 136

1 Like

Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Plut01: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
NONNYG:
1500aed is 204k as at today

Exchange rate is 136

Even at this rate I wouldn't advice him to leave his 100k tricycle work for Dubai. I bet he doesn't pay tax in Nigeria and he could also rest anytime he wants but he can't do that there in Dubai.

Any form of economic migration that doesn't give you x3 or more of the amount you're getting in Nigeria (to me), is not worth it.......Taking all expenses into consideration.

4 Likes

Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Helly95: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
If its for business...Turkey is your surest bet and going there is cheaper and faster than Canada...you can contact this number for more details...08020300955..
Juliusmomoh:
Good day nairalander...

Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Karlovych: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Helly95:
If its for business...Turkey is your surest bet and going there is cheaper and faster than Canada...you can contact this number for more details...08020300955..
Low budget scammer
Halken Travel and Tours non existent
Non existent domain name as well
You brainless scums need to have sense and find something meaningful to do with your miserable lives.
You think this is 15th century where people fall for cheap posters or flyers
Someone asked a question that he thinks will improve his life and the only thing in your malnourished brain is to look for a way to scam him.

5 Likes

Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Helly95: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
God bless your soul☺...but if you ever make enough money to WANT TO LEAVE NIGERIA, contact that number or come to our office..maybe you can help nourish my BRAIN☺���� ...
Karlovych:
Low budget scammer
Halken Travel and Tours non existent
Non existent domain name as well
You brainless scums need to have sense and find something meaningful to do with your miserable lives.
You think this is 15th century where people fall for cheap posters or flyers
Someone asked a question that he thinks will improve his life and the only thing in your malnourished brain is to look for a way to scam him.

Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by Omuuvwie(m): 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
You are doing well here in Nigeria, why do you still want to go to abroad and work? whether
you setup shop or look for work all na work continue your work here and only go to abroad to relax and vacation, you will be more respected home and abroad.
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by BlackSan: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Just don't put your egg into one basket. Me am a farmer, and i also repair computer hardwares. I have two shops. ... If that your money no be (audio)... Invest it in bitcoin

Nigerians giving advice
Lmao
First of all, do you think naira still has value in Nigeria? *Invest 200k and start making millions*
The best post of the week
Secondly, she just told you she's currently at home with no job and you advice her to invest in Bitcoin, Can you guarantee her quick profit after investment? Abi nah only type you Sabi type?
Re: Which Contry Should I Travel To With This Handwork ? by BlackSan: 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Just imagine
People invest millions and sometimes it is a loss
Investment doesn't guarantee success
Just because you invest a huge sum of money doesn't mean you become a millionaire

Be realistic when giving advices

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Pretty Italian Villages Want To Pay You $33,000 To Move I / Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast / Meet The Airbus Super-Sized,Whale-Like Cargo Carrier:The Airbus Beluga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.