Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja (5571 Views)

Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses / No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU / El-zakzaky: Real Reason Shiites Leader Was Repatriated From India – Buhari Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by jimyjames(m): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
Commentor:

As worthless as Biafran currency.

The point is he is not a Nigerian
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Elock1: 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
RIP Kanu Nnamdi, you have tried your best, it is time for you to rest eternally, you are boisterous and insolence, so senseless myopic unscrupulous odious and incorrigible, well cage is the abode of a monkey, you are back in the zoo our monkey Kanu Nnamdi, we promise you that your chains will be thicker than Amsterdam chains, your life will never remain the same after Buhari have dealt with you like a monkey
so all this grammar na for person way no even know say u dy exist way you dy write am for... The headache is real Sha.
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Commentor: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
jimyjames:

The point is he is not a Nigerian

Was it a Freudian slip when Kanu's brother claimed Nnamidiot to be a Nigerian?
grin
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by jimyjames(m): 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
theTranslator:
Nnamdi is gone
Gone where?
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Commentor: 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Elock1:
so all this grammar na for person way no even know say u dy exist way you dy write am for... The headache is real Sha.

Does he know you exist?
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by jimyjames(m): 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
Commentor:

Was it a Freudian slip when Kanu's brother claimed Nnamidiot to be a Nigerian?
grin

Repeat the question pls
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by jimyjames(m): 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
Omoslim26:

Bia nwokem, respect yourself, I will air my view here and if you don't like it you can hang for all I care.
E no go better for all the people wey support the animal ugm, while dey bring sorrows into the households of people.
Never for once have we ever read that a brother/sister/uncle/Aunt/cousin/nephew
niece/relative of your occult group leader was killed or arrested as a member of the Esn or Ugm.
[s]So na other people children fit die in vain[/s].
God go judge all of una.
Was anyone forced to join ESN? UGM are not ESN
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Elock1: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
Commentor:

Does he know you exist?
I'm not stressing my head like you na.. Imagine the epistle you wrote.
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Commentor: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
jimyjames:

Repeat the question pls

You can read it again.
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Commentor: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Elock1:
I'm not stressing my head like you na.. Imagine the epistle you wrote.

Which epistle?

Nna, you are confused.
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Elock1: 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Commentor:

Which epistle?

Nna, you are confused.
can you even imagine.. I was even addressing someone else and you jumped on it.. I just noticed your Moniker. MNK must really be tormenting you for buying case way no concern you.
Gtfoh.
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Commentor: 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Elock1:
can you even imagine.. I was even addressing someone else and you jumped on it.. I just noticed your Moniker. MNK must really be tormenting you for buying case way no concern you.
Gtfoh.

I told you you were confused.
Does Nnamdi Kanu know you?

No way.

If you cook a meal and send it to his jail right now, he won't eat it.

grin
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Omoslim26: 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
jimyjames:

Was anyone forced to join ESN? UGM are not ESN

If they believe what their brother is doing is just they should follow him to the core.
Okay Ugm are dss.
Ipob celebrates while ugm/dss carry out killings of Igbos on Igbo soil.
Mnk openly appraised and called ugm/dss angels for bringing trouble into Igboland �.
From your point one can say ipob and dss are working hand in hand against the peace Igboland has always been admired for �

Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Elock1: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
Commentor:

I told you you were confused.
Does Nnamdi Kanu know you?

No way.

If you cook a meal and send it to his jail right now, he won't eat it.

grin
oga, you reek of uninteligence.
Good night
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by esnbrutality: 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
When i say sense is far from you it seems as if its insulting.

IGNORANCE IS BLISS...ENJOY.
angry angry angry angry

Ojiofor:

If he planned his own arrest and repatriation back to Nigeria why are IPOBians disturbing the peace of world by protesting for the release of their leader?
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Ojiofor: 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
esnbrutality:
When i say sense is far from you it seems as if its insulting.

IGNORANCE IS BLISS...ENJOY.
angry angry angry angry

Answer the question na.why are you disturbing our ears from your lamentations and protesting since he smartly planned his own arrest and repatriation?
Silly Ipobians with their stupid propaganda.That is the reason no reputable organisation or country takes you serious cos you all are clowns.

1 Like

Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by esnbrutality: 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
You are pained...he isnt a coward again bah?

Guy you are weak in your foolish probes. .............you have NIA AND DSS TELL DEM TO REFUTE THE STATEMENT NA

UNA NO REACH... angry

Ojiofor:

Answer the question na.why are you disturbing our ears from your lamentations and protesting since he smartly planned his own arrest and repatriation?
Silly Ipobians with their stupid propaganda.That is the reason no reputable organisation or country takes you serious cos you all are clowns.
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by jimyjames(m): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Omoslim26:

If they believe what their brother is doing is just they should follow him to the core.
Okay Ugm are dss.
Ipob celebrates while ugm/dss carry out killings of Igbos on Igbo soil.
Mnk openly appraised and called ugm/dss angels for bringing trouble into Igboland �.
From your point one can say ipob and dss are working hand in hand against the peace Igboland has always been admired for �
Nnamdi KANU said repeatedly ESN are not UGM
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Omoslim26: 7:10am On Jul 10, 2021
jimyjames:

Nnamdi KANU said repeatedly ESN are not UGM

And who is saying Esn is Ugm?.
Esn belongs to ipob.
Ugm belongs to ipob.
Unless you want to agree that ipob and dss are working hand in hand against Igboland �.
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Elmaaq: 7:45am On Jul 10, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
RIP Kanu Nnamdi, you have tried your best, it is time for you to rest eternally, you are boisterous and insolence, so senseless myopic unscrupulous odious and incorrigible, well cage is the abode of a monkey, you are back in the zoo our monkey Kanu Nnamdi, we promise you that your chains will be thicker than Amsterdam chains, your life will never remain the same after Buhari have dealt with you like a monkey
MNK's death will hasten Biafra exit for sure
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Elmaaq: 7:46am On Jul 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

Esn belongs to ipob.
Ugm belongs to ipob.
Unless you want to agree that ipob and dss are working hand in hand against Igboland �.

It has been said severally that unknown gun men are either the DSS or men working for the government
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Brimstone77: 7:47am On Jul 10, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
the great MNK..

A day without mentioning that name mazi nnamdi kanu an nairaland is a day wasted...

He is even more popular than the vegetable in aso rock..
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Broveens42(m): 7:48am On Jul 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

Esn belongs to ipob.
Ugm belongs to ipob.

See what you woke up this morning to vomit. Na only for nairaland una get power.

If you are called to court now to be cross examined; as to how ugm belongs to ipob, you will start stammering
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Brimstone77: 7:50am On Jul 10, 2021
BigSarah:
That guy is loosing massively
he is loosing in your deluded little mind..
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Omoslim26: 8:07am On Jul 10, 2021
Elmaaq:

It has been said severally that unknown gun men are either the DSS or men working for the government

And the same dss ugm were appraised by mnk,called angels by his occult ipob.
We all saw how ipob members here would threaten and curse anyone who celebrates whenever this same dss killers are arrested or killed.
Una and confusion be like�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dcp Abba Kyari Vindicated In Abbas Husshpupi Fraudster Deals / Abual/Odual LGA Chairman Declare War On Illegal Oil Bunkery Causing Soot / ‘yes Daddy’, Kano Rep Mimics Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.