Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja (5574 Views)

Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses / No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU / El-zakzaky: Real Reason Shiites Leader Was Repatriated From India – Buhari Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by afube: 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
anungangampu:
Whatever you say. It's going to be a long trial, the longer it becomes the higher pressure Nigeria will face.
But I believe Nnamdi Kanu real relevance would be during his trials than uttering unguarded speeches.
I tell you, he would have been bigger if he continued last case and didn't abscond making elites that were backing him look like fools.

you must be a silly person, why is it that you people do not think issues through!! ...........so you actually feel that the govt did not know this fact! of course, they knew that Kanu was a prisoner of conscience and they invaded his home ....killing 28 young men and women including Kanu's female cousin. That invasion truncated the trial effectively and intentionally.
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by jimyjames(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

I would sign my Yes to get him out today, [s]but you see that his occult group,dead, and buried �.[/s]
They have only trouble and more problems to offer.
Biafra is not an occult group it's a secessionist group and it will remain with or without nnamdi KANU until something is done to solve the problem of this country
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by Omoslim26: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
jimyjames:

Biafra ipob is not an occult group it's a secessionist group and it will remain with or without nnamdi KANU until something is done to solve the problem of this country

Fixed.
I refuse to let you tag Igbo in general into your occutic group �.
Re: Ambazonia Separatists Leader Was In Abuja by jimyjames(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2021
Omoslim26:

Fixed.
I refuse to let you tag Igbo in general into your occutic group �.
I didn't mention igbo I mentioned biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Shocked As He Visits Anambra Airport / Soludo is the PDP Candidate (Anambra) / Half man Half tree-Tree Man Who Grew 'roots' Offered Hope Of New Life By Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.