Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination (64779 Views)

Haiti: Martina Moise Connived With Police Chief To Murder Husband - Judge / Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) / Martine Moise: Injured Widow Of Slain President Returns To Haiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by shehuanas: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
samuel19222:
Damnnn niggarrr issoright, does anyone knows where I can hire a squad like this for a mission in West Africa.

Asking on behalf of some people
Call Your Parents They Will be Perfect for d Job... Useless Nincompoo
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by techWriter2: 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Come see as American go dodge deny the former for not been a US residents
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by sonofElElyon: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
omoadeleye:
I can bet that the two US are the master planner while the locals are just following orders.

No locals among those arrested.. Colombians and Americans of Haitian descent.. so the only "locals" are actually the Americans !

2 Likes

Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by arixona: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
Bokoharam and co.. Una De see Una mates?....omoorrr see hammer wey go fit crack person skull to shreds,abeg where we fit see this ppl hire....asking for a friend
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by 4four(m): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigerians would see this guys as heroes if they have done this in Nigeria
alot will throw party
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
samuel19222:
Damnnn niggarrr issoright, does anyone knows where I can hire a squad like this for a mission in West Africa.

Asking on behalf of some people

Better be careful what you type here.

You aren't as anonymous as you think on the internet and there are intelligence agencies amongst us here.
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by Myself2(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
ThinkWISELY:
The death of Moïse was seen by many conservatives figures as proof of the Clintons’ sway over Haiti’s politics.

Jack Posobiec, a popular far-right commentator known for spreading debunked conspiracy theories, shared a picture of Bill Clinton and Moïse on Wednesday in an apparent effort to link the former president to the Haitian leader’s death.

Sad day for the Haitian government and the people, but whoever or whatever group that carried out this job did an ameteur poorly planned attacked.

FTC I guess

For me, I don't think it was poorly planned, at least to the extent that they achieved their aim of killing the president
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by Cumfest(m): 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
Omo!!! see better weapons. These guys are pros. They should be pardoned. In fact, they should be rewarded with an intercontinental job, with huge pay for them, somewhere in west Africa. If it's successful, they would be swimming in riches for life.
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by jaxxy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
ThinkWISELY:
The death of Moïse was seen by many conservatives figures as proof of the Clintons’ sway over Haiti’s politics.

Jack Posobiec, a popular far-right commentator known for spreading debunked conspiracy theories, shared a picture of Bill Clinton and Moïse on Wednesday in an apparent effort to link the former president to the Haitian leader’s death.

Sad day for the Haitian government and the people, but whoever or whatever group that carried out this job did an ameteur poorly planned attacked.

FTC I guess

I heard the president was trying to run a dictatorship and there were protests against him on this. I don’t know how true this is.

So it’s a bit confusing how people are reacting to all this.
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by JohnOkolo: 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Haitian Security Services and their Nigerian couterparts nah the same specie of animal. So nah this weapons plus brand new machet dem carry breach a fortified presidential palace?

That's very funny. There have not explained how this hit took place. It should be properly and thoroughly investigated
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by LZAA: 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Lzaa see o,they got sophisticated weapons....but they ain't sophisticated coneheads sha grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by jaxxy(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
atonement12:
All planned by CIA to protect their international drug cartel! undecided

Yeah and I think the Russians and Isrealis were in on this and probably some Moroccans. Nice conspiracy theory.
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by Funflipper: 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
jaxxy:

I heard the president was trying to run a dictatorship and there were protests against him on this. I don’t know how true this is.

So it’s a bit confusing how people are reacting to all this.

The dead bastatd president was completely useless just like the mannequin in aso rock and other black leaders who enrich themselves and family to the detriment of the masses. Good riddance to bad rubbish!! May his soul never ever find peace!

1 Like

Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by brosom(m): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
GeneralPula:

Abi..

And they may even have a point cuz from his name, the guy isn't an American..

Usa craze gan..
sure na, no be US again?
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by brosom(m): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
uniquetechng:
Both of them are of Haiti decent, so they are Haitians first before Americans.
yeah
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by justmondris: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
I copied this from the post “Mr. Solages said that he had found the job to translate for the hit squad in a listing posted online.” . This is so illogical and senseless. How can someone hire a complete stranger online, to be an interpreter for such a high profile job? Even a street robber will not do that.
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by atonement12: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
jaxxy:
smiley

Yeah and I think the Russians and Isrealis were in on this and probably some Moroccans. Nice conspiracy theory.
Steewwwpid apologist! smiley
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by Carparts: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
sad
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
The kind slaps dey go chop in the hands of former slaves no be here
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by godlessmind: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by dmbb: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
they should reveal the brain behind the attack
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by Decency2020(f): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Within hours culprits were either killed or caught but here in Nigeria we have not known who killed DELE GIWA, HARRY MARSHAL, BOLA IGE FUNSHO WILLIAMS.

And una say this country follow

2 Likes

Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by dmbb: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
Xiaomi1:
oh, we need such assassins here in Nigeria to do justice to some cows.
Watch your tongue you donkey
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by dmbb: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
adriano50:
Kill the idiot instead of them to kill buhari and malami to save Nigeria from misery
This animal supposed to be removed from this forum
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by Aganju849: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
That many Colombians running around a cesspool like Haiti means drugs are definitely involved in there, somewhere

Looks like the number one citizen was running a narco-state right under the nose of the almighty US of A

1 Like

Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by Decency2020(f): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Haitian Security Services and their Nigerian couterparts nah the same specie of animal. So nah this weapons plus brand new machet dem carry breach a fortified presidential palace?

And you never thought the arms may have been procured locally.

Oh I forgot it is nairaland where people don't use their brain
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by juman(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
I still believe America has hand in it.
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by Commentor: 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
Treason should be punishable by death in Haiti.

The verdict and execution should be swift.
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
Columbians just have bad blood in them. They have the physical culprits (hit men/squard) it is left for the intellectual culprits (planner or planners or those that ordered the hit) to be apprehended
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by samuel19222(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
shehuanas:
Call Your Parents They Will be Perfect for d Job... Useless Nincompoo

nitwit
Re: Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination by Naustine(m): 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
So these guys overpowered the president's security guards with these weapons I'm seeing? No way there wasn't an inside help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thousands of Afghans flee hundreds of miles across desert to escape Taliban(Pix) / China Warns Britain That Beijing Will 'Strike Back If UK Steps Out Of Line' / 2 Ex-US Soldiers Attempt To Assasinate Maduro, Venezuelan President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.