Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Video: Drama As Boyfriend Wept, Drag On The Ground As He Begged Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Drama As Boyfriend Wept, Drag On The Ground As He Begged Girlfriend (437 Views)

Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Drama As Boyfriend Wept, Drag On The Ground As He Begged Girlfriend by Lagoontimes: 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
A boyfriend has begged his sweetheart not to leave him in a viral video.

In a well circulated video, the boyfriend could be seen laid on the ground begging his girlfriend not go.

The girlfriend was heard asking her boyfriend openly 'is it by force? The highly in love boyfriend was uncontrollably begging his girlfriend.

The scene drawn a lot of attention from passersby and onlookers.

The video has generated lot of views and comments.

VIDEO
https://radiustimes.com/video-boyfriend-wept-drag-ground-begged-girlfriend-not-go/

(1) (Reply)

S*x With My Uncle Wife / Lady Proposed To Her Boyfriend / I Need Urgent Help! My Home Is Tearing Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.