Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:22 PM

Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants (49239 Views)

Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) / 10 Reasons Nigerian Immigrants Would Enjoy Canada / Canada Counters Dele Momodu's Statement That They Need Nigerian Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by temitope27(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
Afam4eva:

What's the population of London that there will be 1 million Nigerians in London?
London has over 12million
Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by TMKsouth: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
Blurpy:
So is it the job of innocent Nigerians in South Africa to go after the drug dealers themselves? Why can't your handicapped SaPs go after the criminals and deport them , as easy as that, as it is done in other countries like Germany, Dubai etc Instead of leaving you guys to wail all over social media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,now nairaland you're wailing.

Why should South Africans bear the burden of policing uninvited and unwanted refugees? Germany and the rest of Western Europe use Malta and Mediterranean countries to block u all from even nearing their own borders because they fear being overrun and their systems collapsing.

South Africa doesn't have that luxury. It's surrounded by failed states like Zimbabwe and Mozambique who can't act as a buffer from an African refugee onslaught. So u tell me - how do u expect SA with all its problems to run around 350K criminal undocumented Nigerians, coupled with 1.5M Zimbabweans and all of Africa as well?

Use your brain son - your countries need to stop being dsyfunctional so that you can stop fleeing to SA in your millions. And then u have the audacity to demand SA adequately police your behinds instead of asking Buhari to stop turning u into refugees. When have u ever heard of 350K South African migrants in Nigeria, or even a lousy 1K? Your entitlement for being a refugee is astonishing.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by Probz(m): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
jydux:
In terms of sheer numbers, it is the USA. In terms of per capita (Nigerian % of the population), then it is the UK

That’s it.
Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by JaceBlaze: 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Blurpy:
So is it the job of innocent Nigerians in South Africa to go after the drug dealers themselves? Why can't your handicapped SaPs go after the criminals and deport them , as easy as that, as it is done in other countries like Germany, Dubai etc Instead of leaving you guys to wail all over social media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,now nairaland you're wailing.

It is their job because everyone is an embassador of their own countries.How your criminals behave whenever they are in foreign lands determines how the world views your country as a whole.SAPS can't be blamed for Nigerian criminals.The responsibility of keeping your attitudes in Check lies squarely on your shoulders,NOT OURS angry

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by Brian47(m): 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nigerians dey everywhere
Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by Afam4eva(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
temitope27:
London has over 12million
London has about 9 million population and there's no way that Nigerians make up 10% of that.
Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by temitope27(m): 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
Afam4eva:

London has about 9 million population and there's no way that Nigerians make up 10% of that.
of course Nigerians is about 10% of London population and also London has more than 9million people
Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by Afam4eva(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
temitope27:
of course Nigerians is about 10% of London population and also London has more than 9million people
The black population in London is just 1 million out of 9 and Nigerians are not even the largest black group in London. That title belongs to Jamaicans and people from the carribean. The population of Nigerians in the UK in general should not be more than 400k at most.
Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by popizaino(m): 12:26am On Jul 11, 2021
grandstar:

It might be Ivory Coast. It's estimated that as many as 2m Nigerians live there. A large number of them are yoruba's.

There are straight busses from Ejigbo and iwo to Ivory Coast. .

Thank you.
Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by Beautyaddy: 2:18am On Jul 11, 2021
Gambit23:

Legal Nigerians in USA us about 374,000

According to what report
Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by Blurpy: 5:27am On Jul 11, 2021
Your useless saps are aware of the nefarious activities done by the undocumented foreign nationals but refused to do anything about it, according to the article TMKSouth dropped above, the police come to collect their R2000 everyday. If the SA govt want to solve this problem of foreign criminals, it will be solved in a week but no , they are feeding fat from it. SA is not the only country where Nigerians are , the US, UK, Ghana, Cameroon has more Nigerians as you can see but you can never see them masturbating online about Nigerians because their enforcement agencies are working well but your own police gave the enabling environment for all illegal migrants to operate and you come here to blame innocent Nigerians. Better get lost and go solve your problems. Catch the illegal undocumented immigrants criminals,drug dealers etc and deport! It's that easy , instead of waiting till things get out of hand and you take to the streets destroying businesses and showing how animalistic you guys are and slowing development! Tueh! Think! No Nigerian would leave South Africa by you guys coming online to wail tongue tongue
JaceBlaze:

It is their job because everyone is an embassador of their own countries.How your criminals behave whenever they are in foreign lands determines how the world views your country as a whole.SAPS can't be blamed for Nigerian criminals.The responsibility of keeping your attitudes in Check lies squarely on your shoulders,NOT OURS angry

1 Like

Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by whippersnapper(m): 6:17am On Jul 11, 2021
Let me go and ask abike dabiri
Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by Joziboi: 6:49am On Jul 11, 2021
hallmarkacademy:
I appreciate that to an extent you balanced your submission. But, let me present these facts to Nigerians who do not know the situation of things in South Africa. Close to
80 percent of South Africans are black people.
The remaning 20 percent are mixed race called coloured people, white and minority Indian south African. The later is around 3 percent. While, white and coloured are all below 12 million. The total population of South Africans are 56 million people.
The real cause of xenophobia hatred for fellow black africans is because black South Africans cannot compete favourably in their mainstream economy.
As at 1991 least than 1 in 7 black south Africa finished secondary school. I am a member of South African Council of Educators. As I speak least than 30 percent of Black South Africans finished secondary school. Despite that government schools are free, foods are provided in schools, school uniforms are free, school shoes are provided and books are provided. Some even get Ipad for free to study. These children get child supports from government over 15k naira every month. Hospital is free. Most live in free government houses called RDP. Majority dont pay electricity and water because they are categorised at poor people.
I can list these numerous things universities students get for free. But, from what I have listed for secondary school students you should know what can be obtainable in universities environments yet less than 35 percent finish at the right time or ever finish at all.
Black South Africans's major problem is lack of discipline, laziness and lack of focuse. Do you know more than 75 percent children are born out of wedlock in South Africa? 87 percent of black ladies that are 27 years old are single mothers. Apart of South Africans been the country with the largest number of people living with HIV and Aids.
SA government is doing alot. The black folks are the one drawing the country back with their high crime rates, unfriendly attitudes to tourists and corruption in government.
How dare you say majority of Nigeria are doing illegal activities?
Your policemen and policewomen should be blame just as the few Nigerians buying drugs because they both share the proceeds of these ilegal activities.
Less I forget more than 15 percent of South Africans smokes drugs higher to marijuana.
I dont really need to give these information. But, some situations calls for it.
Black South Africans should take their place in their economy and stop blaming others they cannot compete with for their incompetence.

TMKsouth, this is HIS response to what he and I agree was your "balanced" response: very interesting grin
Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by JaceBlaze: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blurpy:
Your useless saps are aware of the nefarious activities done by the undocumented foreign nationals but refused to do anything about it, according to the article TMKSouth dropped above, the police come to collect their R2000 everyday. If the SA govt want to solve this problem of foreign criminals, it will be solved in a week but no , they are feeding fat from it. SA is not the only country where Nigerians are , the US, UK, Ghana, Cameroon has more Nigerians as you can see but you can never see them masturbating online about Nigerians because their enforcement agencies are working well but your own police gave the enabling environment for all illegal migrants to operate and you come here to blame innocent Nigerians. Better get lost and go solve your problems. Catch the illegal undocumented immigrants criminals,drug dealers etc and deport! It's that easy , instead of waiting till things get out of hand and you take to the streets destroying businesses and showing how animalistic you guys are and slowing development! Tueh! Think! No Nigerian would leave South Africa by you guys coming online to wail tongue tongue

The US is doing well with illegal immigration crisis? the same issue that is at the centre of American political dialogue? The same issue that had Trump wanting to build a wall? shocked grin

Tell me you're a nitwit without actually telling me that you're a nitwit shocked

Now back to SA,how do you suggest that South Africa rounds up over 1,5 million evasive, illegal immigrants in a week? SARS couldn't round illegal fulanis in a week even if they wish,so what makes you think SAPS can?

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by Blurpy: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
You never see the Americans on the street breaking cars, houses destroying and burning foreign businesses and telling foreigners to leave as you vile black south Africans do tongue tongue
If the hands of Saps are greased with Rands from Nigerians and other foreign nationals as said in the article by TMKSouth then sorry for you guys because your tears gonna finish and you'll keep wailing because Nigerians aren't gonna leave SA, we'll keep taking your women and your jobs grin grin
JaceBlaze:

The US is doing well with illegal immigration crisis? the same issue that is at the centre of American political dialogue? The same issue that had Trump wanting to build a wall? shocked grin

Tell me you're a nitwit without actually telling me that you're a nitwit shocked

Now back to SA,how do you suggest that South Africa rounds up over 1,5 million evasive, illegal immigrants in a week? SARS couldn't round illegal fulanis in a week even if they wish,so what makes you think SAPS can?
Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by Gambit23: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
Beautyaddy:

According to what report

According to the report I saw on a USA T.V station that discussed about educational achievements in USA by Nigerians....The report stated that Nigerians in USA are far more educated than both white, hispanics, black and native Americans
Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by TMKsouth: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blurpy:
You never see the Americans on the street breaking cars, houses destroying and burning foreign businesses and telling foreigners to leave as you vile black south Africans do tongue tongue
If the hands of Saps are greased with Rands from Nigerians and other foreign nationals as said in the article by TMKSouth then sorry for you guys because your tears gonna finish and you'll keep wailing because Nigerians aren't gonna leave SA, we'll keep taking your women and your jobs grin grin

I thought u said Nigerians don't take jobs, they create jobs? Which one is it? You spectacularly lose that point coz I've already mentioned how Nigerians hustle pushing drugs in Hillbrow grin

And Nigerians are the only ones boasting about having SA women - no one else does that. Zimbabweans and Mozambicans have 20X more SA women than Nigerians but u don't see them all over the global internet bragging about it. It's because you have an inferiority complex son - u like being around South Africans, that's why there are ONE MILLION of you in SA which is a whopping 6000 kilometres away from Nigeria. grin How many South Africans are in Nigeria - not even 500. grin grin grin So do u see how you're the beggar.

Fix yourself first son and then you don't have to rejoice having a South African wife - 95% of SA women are with SA men, and the rest with Zimbabweans, Mozambicans, Basotho. Very few date Nigerians because of stigma, that's why you jubilate once u get your hands on a rare SA gem. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by Blurpy: 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
You fools are the ones wailing on the internet saying we taking your jobs and your women. Everyone knows that. You guys reek of low self-esteem, you always come to nairaland to push SA up and are sybaritic at insulting Nigeria. If you have a problem with undocumented immigrants, go and tell your home affairs department and police to do their work but So Sorry for you , they are our boys we give them R2000 for breakfast, isn't that shameless to all South African men, we give you guys a paltry Rands to have commit crime in SA. Shame! The next time I see you wailing again I kick your ass small boy go and play with sand!
TMKsouth:

I thought u said Nigerians don't take jobs, they create jobs? Which one is it? You spectacularly lose that point coz I've already mentioned how Nigerians hustle pushing drugs in Hillbrow grin

And Nigerians are the only ones boasting about having SA women - no one else does that. Zimbabweans and Mozambicans have 20X more SA women than Nigerians but u don't see them all over the global internet bragging about it. It's because you have an inferiority complex son - u like being around South Africans, that's why there are ONE MILLION of you in SA which is a whopping 6000 kilometres away from Nigeria. grin How many South Africans are in Nigeria - not even 500. grin grin grin So do u see how you're the beggar.

Fix yourself first son and then you don't have to rejoice having a South African wife - 95% of SA women are with SA men, and the rest with Zimbabweans, Mozambicans, Basotho. Very few date Nigerians because of stigma, that's why you jubilate once u get your hands on a rare SA gem. grin grin grin
Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by TMKsouth: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blurpy:
You fools are the ones wailing on the internet saying we taking your jobs and your women. Everyone knows that. You guys reek of low self-esteem, you always come to nairaland to push SA up and are sybaritic at insulting Nigeria. If you have a problem with undocumented immigrants, go and tell your home affairs department and police to do their work but So Sorry for you , they are our boys we give them R2000 for breakfast, isn't that shameless to all South African men, we give you guys a paltry Rands to have commit crime in SA. Shame! The next time I see you wailing again I kick your ass small boy go and play with sand!

Seriously man, there's no Nigerian man in history who's ever kicked a black South African *ss. Please let me know whenever that happens - it will be Breaking News. We'll beat u up even on neutral ground in Accra or Nairobi, even in your own backyard in Lagos.

U think u dissing me by saying all the cra.p above but all u doing is putting your citizens in more danger. If I post this stupid piece of yours on SA Black Twitter right now in the middle of riots happening in Durban and Joburg as we speak Nigerians in Hillbrow will fall like flies son. Already one person has been killed.

So watch your mouth, that's the advantage on SA for y'all trooping here in your millions - we can do with u as we like.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by Blurpy: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
You are a piece of shit. You can't do nothing to Nigerians in SA. Imagine Nigerians even have towns where you can't step your smelling feet into but there's not even a street where south Africans have in Nigeria. Try shit and get yourself wasted you bloody cretins. Even your police knows better that's why they're in our pockets with their daily r2000 breakfast. Hahahaha
TMKsouth:

Seriously man, there's no Nigerian man in history who's ever kicked a black South African *ss. Please let me know whenever that happens - it will be Breaking News. We'll beat u up even on neutral ground in Accra or Nairobi, even in your own backyard in Lagos.

U think u dissing me by saying all the cra.p above but all u doing is putting your citizens in more danger. If I post this stupid piece of yours on SA Black Twitter right now in the middle of riots happening in Durban and Joburg as we speak Nigerians in Hillbrow will fall like flies son. Already one person has been killed.

So watch your mouth, that's the advantage on SA for y'all trooping here in your millions - we can do with u as we like.
Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by JaceBlaze: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blurpy:

You sound pressed grin was this your desperate attempt in delivering a heavy blow?

If you were aware of the situation in South Africa right now and how many foreign nationals are already feeling the hit you'd not stupidly assume that all we can do is wail.We can mobilise and you kwerekweres will never have an upper hand over us.Which jobs are you taking? selling pirated CDs in Yeoville?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by TMKsouth: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blurpy:
You are a piece of shit. You can't do nothing to Nigerians in SA. Imagine Nigerians even have towns where you can't step your smelling feet into but there's not even a street where south Africans have in Nigeria. Try shit and get yourself wasted you bloody cretins. Even your police knows better that's why they're in our pockets with their daily r2000 breakfast. Hahahaha

What a stupid frustrated post.

Which towns do Nigerians have where South Africans can't set foot in SA? I stayed in Hillbrow for 5 years while studying in Braamfontein in the 2000s. Please name them?

Don't be fooled by the fact that Hillbrow is Nigeria dominated - that's coz South Africans can't stand living next to you. Everywhere u go we move out and soon those areas fast experience urban decay to resemble Nigeria: that's why they've become no-go areas.

South Africans will never have a street in Nigeria coz South Africans don't dream of ever living in Nigeria or even visiting. Heck, we can't stand having u in our neighborhoods here in SA, why would we go to a county full of u?

The same police who are in your pockets are also the same police killing u left, right and centre after u pay them. How many of u were killed under mysterious circumstances again in the last few years? 150 last year alone? grin grin Your lives are worthless in SA son - it's not even reported in SA news when one hundreds of u are taken down - I had to check Nigerian news to finally find these articles. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by Blurpy: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
You guys sure do know how to wail well , keep practising how to wail because we've got your women, we've got your cheap saps with r2000 breakfast hahaha. Weak South African men!
JaceBlaze:

You sound pressed grin was this your desperate attempt in delivering a heavy blow?

If you were aware of the situation in South Africa right now and how many foreign nationals are already feeling the hit you'd not stupidly assume that all we can do is wail.We can mobilise and you kwerekweres will never have an upper hand over us.Which jobs are you taking? selling pirated CDs in Yeoville?

Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by Blurpy: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
You dream of Nigerians always I see. You're always searching the internet for us. You're so pained. We came to your land and made money more than you black south Africans and your women prefer us,we even pay your saps , I see the reason for the hatred. Vile blood sucking monsters, SORRY. To burst your bubble, you can't get down 2% of the Nigerians in SA . Keep showing your animalistic selves. Hahahaha
TMKsouth:

Which towns do Nigerians have where South Africans can't set foot in SA? I stayed in Hillbrow for 5 years while studying in Braamfontein in the 2000s. Please name them?

Don't be fooled by the fact that Hillbrow is Nigeria dominated - that's coz South Africans can't stand living next to you. Everywhere u go we move out and soon those areas fast experience urban decay to resemble Nigeria: that's why they've become no-go areas.

South Africans will never have a street in Nigeria coz South Africans don't dream of ever living in Nigeria or even visiting. Heck, we can't stand having u in our neighborhoods here in SA, why would we go to a county full of u?

The same police who are in your pockets are also the same police killing u left, right and centre after u pay them. How many of u were killed under mysterious circumstances again in the last few years? 150 last year alone? grin grin Your lives are worthless in SA son - it's not even reported in SA news when one hundreds of u are taken down - I had to check Nigerian news to finally find these articles. grin
Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by Blurpy: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
I think you would need to be on the payroll of R2000 so you'll stop crying
TMKsouth:

Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by TMKsouth: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
JaceBlaze:

[b]
If you were aware of the situation in South Africa right now and how many foreign nationals are already feeling the hit you'd not stupidly assume that all we can do is wail.We can mobilise and you kwerekweres will never have an upper hand over [/b]us.Which jobs are you taking? selling pirated CDs in Yeoville?

He's not aware sh*t's bout to blow up in Hillbrow from today against his Nigerian brothers coz foreigners are being targeted. That's why I warned him to hold his tongue coz they'll get massacred coz of his dumb comments. He thinks South Africans are playing - all talk no action. This news already making international headlines.

You'll sh*t yourself Blurpy, son, if you continue talking cra.p.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by JaceBlaze: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blurpy:

We don't need a street in Nigeria,we are already dominating your marketing with South African companies.Ohh plus we gave you a Zuma statue to keep as a souvenir. grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by TMKsouth: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blurpy:
I think you would need to be on the payroll of R2000 so you'll stop crying

Is that all you've got. Reality hitting u now, that u playing with fire? I'll mess u up son on Black SA Twitter, don't even go there with me.
Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by Blurpy: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Of course I know South African men are ball-less lily livered she-males who can't fight. They only wait under the guise of protest to fight. In their own country. Weaklings! Do your worst , let's see. Sorry your saps will be there to protect us because we have given them R350 to eat.
TMKsouth:

He's not aware sh*t's bout to blow up in Hillbrow from today against his Nigerian brothers coz foreigners are being targeted. That's why I warned him to hold his tongue coz they'll get massacred coz of his dumb comments. He thinks South Africans are playing - all talk no action. This news already making international headlines.

You'll sh*t yourself Blurpy, son, if you continue talking cra.p.
Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by TMKsouth: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blurpy:
You dream of Nigerians always I see. You're always searching the internet for us. You're so pained. We came to your land and made money more than you black south Africans and your women prefer us,we even pay your saps , I see the reason for the hatred. Vile blood sucking monsters, SORRY. To burst your bubble, you can't get down 2% of the Nigerians in SA . Keep showing your animalistic selves. Hahahaha

I've already dealt with the women bit - not my fault your inferiority complex keeps u in denial.

I would like proof that u came to SA and made more money than black South Africans. Please provide. Are u talking about your dominance of the drug trade, coz it's a proven fact that constitutes 90% of Nigerian work in SA. Is that the sort of thing u celebrate scumbag? You've been exposed.

Nigerians this is the sort of thing your compatriot Blurpy celebrates - drug market dominance in South Africa.

Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by JaceBlaze: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blurpy:
You guys sure do know how to wail well , keep practising how to wail because we've got your women, we've got your cheap saps with r2000 breakfast hahaha. Weak South African men!

Thousands of South Africans are on their way to Hillbrow as we speak.If I were you I'd choose my words wisely.I know generator fumes have damaged your brains but please try not saying words you might have to swallow later wink

1 Like

Re: Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants by Blurpy: 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hahahaha
Look at these useless black south Africans supporting the looting of shops of their fellow south Africans. Poverty is really a disease!
The post apartheid trauma can't be erased completely from you guys head.
Hahaha
I'll be watching on TV how you destroy your businesses by yourself and come out later and say there're no jobs and of course it's Nigerians that are to blame. Nincompoops!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One / My Horrible Experience At Murtala Mohammed Airport::::::(see pictures):::::::::: / Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.