Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,554 members, 7,801,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women (8351 Views)

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� / Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. / Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
crackhaus:

No oo, those women probably enjoy the taste of díck, and are not indulging in it because they want food to eat or a roof over their heads... It's just harmless fun for them. grin

But watch how he will come here to explain how the number of prostitutes in Nigeria is more than those in developed countries, so this automatically makes it different.. lol.

All the people I tagged in my first post on this thread refused to respond,even gerrard59.

These folks are making me believe Nigerian women can't amount to anything in life without a male figure. Either directly or indirectly,they just can't succeed without a man. If not,they wouldn't have made those posts on the second,third and fourth page.

Women should take power and change the status quo if they don't like it. Of course,power can't be gifted to them. They should fight for it,contest elections like everyone else.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by armyofone(m): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
Leave me alone o grin
Doesn't matter how you twist and tweak it - we both know the truth cheesy

crackhaus:
Armyofone, see dysfunctional women fighting to have their legal fuckability rights...

Guess what? Most of them are definitely feminists if you look deeper.

What your opinion means in simple terms is that anyone who supports the legalization of prostitution is clearly dysfunctional, and that will include a good majority of Democrats including one or two in the present White House.
Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
Plead:

Your level of misogyny is very high. If female presidents failed elsewhere does that mean they'll automatically fail here? You wouldn't know until you give them a chance.
Let them fix the country since some think it's easy,if they take over and the country gets worse then they'll shut up.

Mr whiteknight calm down! i didnt even say women failed elsewhere, i only postulated the elected ones aint doing it better, i get your drift tho!
Maybe you are young nd you have so much time, they say a fool @ 40 is a fool forever, nigerian is 61 we cann't be doing trial & error @ this stage. with the current state,if nigeria cann't get it right after buhari we are as good as a dead nation, hence no room for trial & error.
Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by Hathor5(f): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
larryjonze:

Well i don't expect you to understand, if the female president in greece, moldova, tanzania could not do it any better i wonder why any man in his right mind would think of all race naija women will do better. reference is key when unraveling politics.
when you fail as a head he sensible thing to do is get up & restrategize ... not giveup
If you're so obsessed with female leadership why not start from ur home, be a pioneer of what you preach

In two of those countries the office of the president is purely ceremonial.

Try to take care of your kids so that your wife doesn't have to beg online or offline instead of wasting time typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hathor5:

In two of those countries the office of the president is purely ceremonial.

Try to take care of your kids so that your wife doesn't have to beg online or offline instead of wasting time typing rubbish.

Here we go meet the gender that never take responsibility grin dem go shift am

i see highness, how could you mistake me for someone else, anyways i blame that boy that gave you alcohol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
larryjonze:

Mr whiteknight calm down! i didnt even say women failed elsewhere, i only postulated the elected ones aint doing it better, i get your drift tho!
Maybe you are young nd you have so much time, they say a fool @ 40 is a fool forever, nigerian is 61 we cann't be doing trial & error @ this stage. with the current state,if nigeria cann't get it right after buhari we are as good as a dead nation, hence no room for trial & error.

All these unnecessary rants because you don't want women to lead? What is wrong in them leading?

Since you don't want them to lead why are you against the OP for appropriating all the blame to men ?
You're sick, mate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
larryjonze:

i see highness, how could you mistake me for some else, anyways blame that boy that gave you alcohol.

You don't want them to takeover and at the same time you're saying they don't want to take responsibility.
Bruv, you're the one typing like a drunk fellow right now tbh.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by Hathor5(f): 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
larryjonze:

i see highness, how could you mistake me for some else, anyways blame that boy that gave you alcohol.

Sometimes I feel sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by pocohantas(f): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hathor5:

Always would be appropriate. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by Hathor5(f): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Plead:
I agree with the OP as regards men being in power.
Since inception,men have been the ones leading the country and it is clear they have failed,hence it is normal for the blame to be appropriated to them. Assuming the relevant/top leadership positions rotated between men and women,only then can both genders be blamed for the failure of the country.
Women should take over let's see if they'll do anything different.

Correction. Men and women should be represented accordingly in positions of power.

Btw,giving women power or chance. Are women prohibited from contesting elections in Nigeria?NO. I usually see reports that females are more than males in this world,so how come males keep dominating them in all areas without them trying to change the status quo? I believe Nigerian women and other women in most parts of the world are suffering from Stockholm syndrome(probably inflicted by religion and culture,I keep saying it that those two things were created to control people mentally and otherwise. Until you're ready to ditch them you can't be free). If they're ready to lead or change the status quo they should do it and stop waiting for shit to be handed over to them on a platter of gold.

Fair enough.

But don't forget that Nigerian women live in a society where a boy can tell them confidently they are not capable of leadership positions due to menstruation that makes them behave out of control. If you then ask the same boy how these menstruating out of control creatures can then be doctors, he will tell you that women in STEM jobs are different. undecided

We have a very very very looooooong way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by Hathor5(f): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
pocohantas:

I would always feel sorry for him if he was worthy of sympathy but he is too rotten to be feeling sorry for him all of the time.

Yet, at times I can't help it but feel sorry for him. Don't know what he has been deprived of but it's a serious issue.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by pocohantas(f): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hathor5:

I would always feel sorry for him if he was worthy of sympathy but he is too rotten to be feeling sorry for him all of the time.

Yet, at times I can't help it but feel sorry for him. Don't know what he has been deprived of but it's a serious issue.

Common sense maybe. grin grin

Sometimes I feel pity for him though. Comes off like the ugliest/dullest in a secondary school clique.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
Plead:

You don't want them to takeover and at the same time you're saying they don't want to take responsibility.
Bruv, you're the one typing like a drunk fellow right now tbh.

I guess it never occur to you responsibility is a requisite for leadership, the fact they never take responsiblity is one of the reasons i said women aint fit to take position.
Leadership is not the only role with responsibilities, you need to widen ur horizon...if you can't drive a car successfully then i don't need to hand you dangote truck to know you will kill yourself & lots of people.

With little power comes greater responsibility ... lets start from the home, do these women pass

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by Hathor5(f): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Common sense maybe. grin grin

grin

Sometimes I feel pity for him though. Comes off like the ugliest/dullest in a secondary school clique.

But he types with the confidence of an overachiever. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hathor5:

I have always known we share mutual feelings ... just that my own sorry is for whu will later in the future marry you.
Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by Hathor5(f): 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
larryjonze:

I have always known we share mutual feelings ... just that my own sorry is for whu will later in the future marry you.

Look who is talking about marriage. The one whose wife ran off. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
Plead:

All these unnecessary rants because you don't want women to lead? What is wrong in them leading?

Since you don't want them to lead why are you against the OP for appropriating all the blame to men ?
You're sick, mate.

By replying you i'm only doing you a favour, its not as if your voice or order would change a thing , so suck it up n stop being erratic like an overfed baby. when you marry let ur wife lead, no need to fight
Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hathor5:

Look who is talking about marriage. The one whose wife ran off. cheesy

Babe how about you just take a nap, tbh you are totally out of point. by tomorrow ur hang over for don clear, yu could as well take sprite it helps
Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by Raalsalghul: 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Plead:

Your level of misogyny is very high. If female presidents failed elsewhere does that mean they'll automatically fail here? You wouldn't know until you give them a chance.
Let them fix the country since some think it's easy,if they take over and the country gets worse then they'll shut up.

I can't believe you're saying this. While I agree with you that they should take over, then you have to ask yourself if they've succeeded with the little portfolio handed to them. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by Raalsalghul: 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
pocohantas:

undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by pocohantas(f): 6:28am On Jul 14, 2021
Hathor5:

;DBut he types with the confidence of an overachiever. cheesy

Overachiever indeed…Even his fellow redpiller once said I pick on him because he is dull. Na why I commot hand, seemed like an unfair battle. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2021
i am the dull one, the weak one in an unfair battle buh she is the one always running to the mods to report grin grin what a misery

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 14, 2021
Hathor5 ! you have one unread msg, nd next time don't drunk n text grin, if you must comment don't drink grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
Gerrard59:

Bullcrap!

The vast majority of rulers in Nigeria have been men and the country has the following:

- More poor people than elsewhere globally
- Two out of the top four terror groups globally
- Second highest unemployment rate in the world.

Those women committed corrupt acts yet administrations upon administrations, it has been more men stealing more money than women. The country is totally unsafe even when men have headed security agencies since independence while there has been no elected female governor and the female percentage in the national assembly has been very low.
https://tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/proportion-of-seats-held-by-women-in-national-parliaments-percent-wb-data.html

Nigerian men have failed their women, no ifs or buts.

And we would continue failing them..
You and them can only Wail...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by Limassol(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
Jman06:
I have never read a post as foolish and annoying as this in awhile!

And I used to rate this poster high on this forum, not knowing that he's such pussy wiped dunderhead! So disappointed!
seconded man. Initially i have a high opinion of the op never knew he is not only a thickhead but a pathetic bootylicker, goddamn it! Disgraceful.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by Limassol(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
This thread has being succesfully hijacked by hardcore feminists and miserable simps, all having a field day, couldnt belive op could sank this low. Quite astonishing that the basis for his arguments is the willful prostitution some women engage in blaming it on on poverty, men, bla bla bla forgetting they have a choice, matter of fact,some of them willfully choose that path not due to lack but fun and adventure. Dude being beating around the bush and yet unable to give neither a sensible nor coherent argument. somebody get this dumb simp the f**k outta here please,very annoying thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by Jman06(m): 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
Limassol:
seconded man. Initially i have a high opinion of the op never knew he is not only a thickhead but a pathetic bootylicker, goddamn it! Disgraceful.
It's too bad
Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by BrazilaAirporta: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
SeaTrade:
I've always known you were incoherent and very empty from travel threads but never for once did I think you were stupid as well.
So in the US were everything is supposed to be working,aren't there women who sell their bodies as well for food and shelter?
I guess their men failed too right?
grin
Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by crackhaus: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
Plead:

All the people I tagged in my first post on this thread refused to respond,even gerrard59.

These folks are making me believe Nigerian women can't amount to anything in life without a male figure. Either directly or indirectly,they just can't succeed without a man. If not,they wouldn't have made those posts on the second,third and fourth page.

Women should take power and change the status quo if they don't like it. Of course,power can't be gifted to them. They should fight for it,contest elections like everyone else.
That's exactly what the OP wants everyone to believe.
Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by ahnie: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
crackhaus:

That's exactly what the OP wants everyone to believe.

Hello crackhaus
Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by crackhaus: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
ahnie:

Hello crackhaus
I'm loyal ma...
Re: Nigerian Men Have Failed Their Women by ahnie: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
crackhaus:

I'm loyal ma...
My eyes are always on you, crackhaus abeg na joke oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘I Took Off My Underwear’ (A Must Read For All Ladies And Mummies-MEN Keep-Off) / Why Cant My Married Friend Be My Chief Bridesmaid? / Why Get Married If You Don't Intend To Stop Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.