Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) (56382 Views)

The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / Shagari Lighted A Cigarette, Smoked While The PM Was Addressing An Audience / Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Biodun556(m): 1:51am On Jul 10, 2021

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Biodun556(m): 1:51am On Jul 10, 2021
Like Ojukwu like Shagari

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by FarahAideed: 2:02am On Jul 10, 2021
Igbo always giving this OP sleepless night cheesy when others are sleeping he is looking for anti Igbo propaganda to post

413 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Ikinternational: 2:11am On Jul 10, 2021
All men are created equal

Biggest lie ever told

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by flamingREED(m): 2:19am On Jul 10, 2021
'twas in a party mood.

9 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Bekermann(m): 3:30am On Jul 10, 2021
Is it a big deal? If he smokes how's it your business OP?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by tysontim(m): 3:49am On Jul 10, 2021
What caught my eye?
The best for Nigeria is a confederation.

This still wat Nigeria is heading to today

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by SegFauIt: 4:10am On Jul 10, 2021
FarahAideed:
Igbo always giving this OP sleepless night cheesy when others are sleeping he is looking for anti Igbo propaganda to post
but if dem check well well na you jobless pass.
As at this Time you're still up on politics section looking for propaganda to wail on.
I hope you have a real life outside this forum else I pity your generations

88 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Plomo: 4:17am On Jul 10, 2021
Lol he lit a cigarette in a social setting, so?

Compared to lighting up a f’ag when the prime minister is giving a national address?

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Penguin2: 4:31am On Jul 10, 2021
Plomo:

Compared to lighting up a f’ag when the prime minister is giving a national address?

Not the same at all.

In the Shagari video you could see guilt written all over him when he lit his cigarette. He kept looking around to get reassurances that he wasn’t messing up.

On a lighter note, I guess Shagari and Ojukwu met at a bunk.

And the state pardon Shagari granted him was smoke induced grin

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Plomo: 4:33am On Jul 10, 2021
Penguin2:

Not the same at all.

In the Shagari video you could see guilt written all over him when he lit his cigarette. He kept looking around to get reassurances that he wasn’t messing up.

Lol the friendship in smoking can never be overestimated

33 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Astra101: 5:01am On Jul 10, 2021
Shagari...now ojukwu

Did they ever died young? shocked

Just asking for a trader friend!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Coldshisha: 5:05am On Jul 10, 2021
Most of them smoke weed too

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by heniford2: 5:09am On Jul 10, 2021
The lion himself single handle fought Nigeria for 3years with no help I salute you ikemba kiss

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Penguin2: 5:24am On Jul 10, 2021
Plomo:

Not the same at all.

And the state pardon Shagari granted him was smoke induced grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by QuotaSystem: 5:26am On Jul 10, 2021
heniford2:
The lion himself single handle fought Nigeria for 3years with no help I salute you ikemba kiss

Lol educate and don't deceive yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/6536429/pics-countries-supported-either-side

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by QuotaSystem: 5:31am On Jul 10, 2021
Penguin2:

Not the same at all.

It is absolutely the same.Your excuse holds no water.

Even if Shagari displayed self-consciousness, it would be his personality trait in contrast to the typically arrogant & narcissistic Ojukwu.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Gadafii: 5:36am On Jul 10, 2021
Idan, puff your thing my guy

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Religion6: 5:59am On Jul 10, 2021
"The best for Nigeria is confederation" it actually caught my eyes. These guys saw the future. This country will never know peace until the needful is done.

6 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by ogwumgbe: 6:33am On Jul 10, 2021
Biodun556:
Like Ojukwu like Shagari

On August 6, 1945 during World War II, an atomic bomb was dropped on the town of Hiroshima, Japan. 140,000 people were killed or injured. There was a home eight blocks (about 1 kilometer) from where the A-Bomb went off . This home had a church attached to it which was completely destroyed, but the home survived, and so did the eight German Jesuit missionaries who prayed the rosary in that house faithfully every day. These men were missionaries to the Japanese people, they were non-military, but because Germany and Japan were allies during WWII they were permitted to live and minister within Japan during the war.

Not only did they all survive with (at most) relatively minor injuries, but they all lived well past that awful day with no radiation sickness, no loss of hearing, or any other visible long term defects or maladies. Naturally, they were interviewed and examined numerous times (Fr. Schiffer, a survivor, said over 200 times) by scientists and health care people about their remarkable experience and they say "we believe that we survived because we were living the message of Fatima. We lived and prayed the rosary daily in that home."

19 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by omenka(m): 6:37am On Jul 10, 2021
FarahAideed:
What a senseless comment as usual. Personally, I see nothing wrong with it, same way I didn't see anything wrong with that of Shagaris thread. But some idiots on the previous thread who are definitely your brothers, saidthe attitude is an "abooki" attitude.

Okukwu must be an aboki as well.

You people are the most shameless hypocrites on the face of this earth. Remove the Everest standing in your eyes before trying to remove the speck of dust in someone else's.

38 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by benuejosh: 6:48am On Jul 10, 2021
And yet they were on the other thread saying nonsense and saying it was an Aboki thing.

Wait o, the love between the East and North in Nigeria is what I can't define yet. What a great union. North given East Orgasm back-to-back.

One Nigeria.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:59am On Jul 10, 2021
It was a norms back then, people freely smoke even the presidents smoke publicly back then, I just wonder the purpose of this thread though.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by phemmyfour: 7:16am On Jul 10, 2021
Shagari own was terrible. In the presence of prime minister, on national broadcast. Ojukwu and Gowon were have fake accord meeting, wining and dining together

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:16am On Jul 10, 2021
So what should we do

The other day, it was Shagari undecided

I see all these as a distraction

How can news such as this alleviate the sufferings of people

Mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by aribisala0(m): 7:18am On Jul 10, 2021
Interesting how times have changed

Many people do not know that you could light up in an aeroplane and big aircraft had a smoking section.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:23am On Jul 10, 2021
omenka:
What a senseless comment as usual. Personally, I see nothing wrong with it, same way I didn't see anything wrong with that of Shagaris thread. But some idiots on the previous thread who are definitely your brothers, saidthe attitude is an "abooki" attitude.

Okukwu must be an aboki as well.

You people are the most shameless hypocrites on the face of this earth. Remove the Everest standing in your eyes before trying to remove the speck of dust in someone else's.
You are definitely and truly a buharist!

You all have this "do me I do you" syndrome in common!

Leaving bigger issues, trying to justify senseless nonsense undecided

Modified:
grin grin I just checked for the meaning of BUHARISM grin look what I found shocked shocked
Modified:
Buharism refers to the socio-political and economic ideology of Nigerian President and former military head of state. He immediately launched an unprecedented military-led social engineering campaign, War Against Indiscipline, with the aim of forcibly promoting civic virtues.

Buhari and force undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Biodun556(m): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2021
phemmyfour:
Shagari own was terrible. In the presence of prime minister, on national broadcast. Ojukwu and Gowon were have fake accord meeting, wining and dining together

Ojukwu own was international in the presence of heads of states

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by phemmyfour: 7:34am On Jul 10, 2021
Biodun556:

Ojukwu own was international in the presence of heads of states
I m sure you didn't watch the video. They were DINING

6 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by illicit(m): 7:37am On Jul 10, 2021
Wole Soyinka smoked in police custody

I read it in the man died...

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 10, 2021
All these throw backs of what use are they, the country is burning and mods are busy pushing throw backs to the front page, ain't no article of how to survive this shit hole!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Drinking Satchet Water. Photo Goes Viral / Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections / Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.