Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Will Ibos Vote For An Apc Ibo Presidential Candidate In 2023? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Ibos Vote For An Apc Ibo Presidential Candidate In 2023? (919 Views)

Where Is Our Ibo Presidential Candidate? / When You Have Corruption Cases But You Are An APC Member In Pictures / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Ibos Vote For An Apc Ibo Presidential Candidate In 2023? by Kdon2: 8:17am On Jul 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

I'm urging you to leave your enclave and travel around, Tinubu has expired from where? Go to north and see how different groups are fronting for him singing his praise only east seems not bother about Tinubu that is why they attacking every day and its normal like you don't care same way he don't care too because 5% can't reach anywhere.

They are just fooling the man, it's his money they are after! Buhari ll never give tinubu who made him lose in 2011. Fulani don't forgive that's their slogan remember.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Ibos Vote For An Apc Ibo Presidential Candidate In 2023? by louqas: 8:18am On Jul 10, 2021
Kdon2:

If he doesn't want to be loathed then he doesn't qualify to be a president

Agree, thats a flaw for a president......but he is first human , people show openly that they hate you, you should do same to them.
Re: Will Ibos Vote For An Apc Ibo Presidential Candidate In 2023? by Kdon2: 8:21am On Jul 10, 2021
louqas:

Agree, thats a flaw for a president......but he is first human , people show openly that they hate you, you should do same to them.

No please. First quality of a leader is the ability to be above sentiments. Once you are sentimental you can not be rational and fair in your appraisals.
Re: Will Ibos Vote For An Apc Ibo Presidential Candidate In 2023? by Kdon2: 8:26am On Jul 10, 2021
louqas:

Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

I'm urging you to leave your enclave and travel around, Tinubu has expired from where? Go to north and see how different groups are fronting for him singing his praise only east seems not bother about Tinubu that is why they attacking every day and its normal like you don't care same way he don't care too because 5% can't reach anywhere.

By the way you need not strike through my post to make your point. That's wrong.
Re: Will Ibos Vote For An Apc Ibo Presidential Candidate In 2023? by Gireiboy(m): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Didn't Atiku contest in 2019?
DLD what kind of question is that, are you sure you are ok? so you don't know the difference between contesting and ruling.
Re: Will Ibos Vote For An Apc Ibo Presidential Candidate In 2023? by mrvitalis(m): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2021
Monogamy:

@ bolded, Please stop, check the person you are engaging with again before dropping that.

Why should presidency be zoned to South East only? Which equity are you talking about? what about the other tribes in Nigeria, is equity not applicable to them?
Oga I dare you to show me the specie of monkey that can't clamb banana tree get 100k

Every zone in the south has produced president since 1999 except the south east ... zoning is meant so that each zone can produce president at least once

That's why it's called zoning ( Geo political zones ) not regional president north or south

It's not a big deal oga ...same reason u want it to be zoned to south is same reason it should be zoned to south east
Re: Will Ibos Vote For An Apc Ibo Presidential Candidate In 2023? by Monogamy: 8:57am On Jul 10, 2021
mrvitalis:

Oga I dare you to show me the specie of monkey that can't clamb banana tree get 100k

Every zone in the south has produced president since 1999 except the south east ... zoning is meant so that each zone can produce president at least once

That's why it's called zoning ( Geo political zones ) not regional president north or south

It's not a big deal oga ...same reason u want it to be zoned to south is same reason it should be zoned to south east

Even though the 100k you wan dash na as usual empty bragado, you can keep it to yourself.

Apc has not zoned their presidency to any of the Southern region, 2023 would be the opportunity so don't get things twisted..

Demand SE presidency under Pdp not under Apc.

People sow only where they can reap

Re: Will Ibos Vote For An Apc Ibo Presidential Candidate In 2023? by mrvitalis(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2021
Monogamy:

Even though the 100k you wan dash na as usual empty bragado, you can keep it to yourself.

Apc has not zoned their presidency to any of the Southern region, 2023 would be the opportunity so don't get things twisted..

Demand SE presidency under Pdp not under Apc.

People sow only where they can reap
LMAO which quote is that ? Bros get serious now unknown sit ?

Googling monkey on banana tree and switching to video should have saved u this embarrassing situation
Re: Will Ibos Vote For An Apc Ibo Presidential Candidate In 2023? by Monogamy: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO which quote is that ? Bros get serious now unknown sit ?

Googling monkey on banana tree and switching to video should have saved u this embarrassing situation

Do you expecting me to be schooling you all the time?

Monkey cannot climb banana tree is generality statement cos majority of monkeys can't dare that.. How strong is even the banana trees for monkey to climb? The picture you posted indicate the species of monkey the banana tree are small specie..

Stop all this unnecessary argument when you could have cured your ignorance with google
Re: Will Ibos Vote For An Apc Ibo Presidential Candidate In 2023? by mrvitalis(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2021
Monogamy:

Do you expecting me to be schooling you all the time?

Monkey cannot climb banana tree is generality statement cos majority of monkeys can't dare that.. How strong is even the banana trees for monkey to climb? The picture you posted indicate the species of monkey the banana tree are small specie..

Stop all this unnecessary argument when you could have cured your ignorance with google
Oga that's a Nigerian statement founded on false narrative there is absolutely no monkey specie that can't climb banana I come from a place where we have a unique monkey specie recognized by UNESCO as a unique specie some of the biggest monkey so chill

There is no evidence what's so ever that monkeys can't climb banana tree
Re: Will Ibos Vote For An Apc Ibo Presidential Candidate In 2023? by Monogamy: 9:34am On Jul 10, 2021
mrvitalis:

Oga that's a Nigerian statement founded on false narrative there is absolutely no monkey specie that can't climb banana I come from a place where we have a unique monkey specie recognized by UNESCO as a unique specie some of the biggest monkey so chill

There is no evidence what's so ever that monkeys can't climb banana tree

Now I can see your case is exceptional.

Logically Is Banana trees easy to grip like stick? What's the weight of banana trees, what's the weight of monkey?

See stop all this blind argument which is something common of you on NL
Re: Will Ibos Vote For An Apc Ibo Presidential Candidate In 2023? by mrvitalis(m): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2021
Monogamy:

Now I can see your case is exceptional.

Logically Is Banana trees easy to grip like stick? What's the weight of banana trees, what's the weight of monkey?

See stop all this blind argument which is something common of you on NL
Do u even know how small monkeys are ? Maybe u are mistaking chimps and the rest for moneys

LMAO

Re: Will Ibos Vote For An Apc Ibo Presidential Candidate In 2023? by Monogamy: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2021
mrvitalis:

Do u even know how small monkeys are ? Maybe u are mistaking chimps and the rest for moneys

LMAO

The problem with you is, you don't reason things logically.. Even when you do, your pride and ego won't allow you to admit your goofing

And no be today I dey exposed your ignorance about things

Re: Will Ibos Vote For An Apc Ibo Presidential Candidate In 2023? by mrvitalis(m): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2021
Monogamy:

The problem with you is, you don't reason things logically.. Even when you do, your pride and ego won't allow you to admit your goofing

And no be today I dey exposed your ignorance about things
Oga u should u pictures u showing me quotes from unknown witter ?

Oga monkey is a pest to banana farmers ask

Re: Will Ibos Vote For An Apc Ibo Presidential Candidate In 2023? by Monogamy: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2021
mrvitalis:

Oga u should u pictures u showing me quotes from unknown witter ?

Oga monkey is a pest to banana farmers ask

Stop struggling.. I am very sure you must have troubled google to get more clarification to back up your epistle but google has been on my side.

Imagine just because I made the statement in reference with SE, and this guy want to dispute undisputable, argue on unarguable.

In generality, monkeys can't climb banana trees.. Very logical

Drop that from your high horse... Learn
Re: Will Ibos Vote For An Apc Ibo Presidential Candidate In 2023? by mrvitalis(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
Monogamy:

Stop struggling.. I am very sure you must have troubled google to get more clarification to back up your epistle but google has been on my side.

Imagine just because I made the statement in reference with SE, and this guy want to dispute undisputable, argue on unarguable.

In generality, monkeys can't climb banana trees.. Very logical

Drop that from your high horse... Learn
What Google are u talking about I don't understand ...there pics of monkey everywhere on the internet oga what's even wrong with u people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Response By Presidency To The Statement Made By Bishop Kukah Before US Congress / Igboho Still In Captivity, His Lawyer Was Not Allowed To See Him- Prof. Adeniran / IPOB Said Sit- At- Home But Imo State Residents Turned It To Lockdown - Deji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.