Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way (30888 Views)

Suspected Cultists Murder Tricyclist In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Okada Rider Stabs Man To Death In Lagos (Photo) / Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by PCG001: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
No matter your tribe..beating has the tendency to turn you Chinese in a short time.. grin

Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Afamsi: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2021
Bolustical:
Denis Nwambam

IPOB riffraffs are always angry, doing the thinking after the actions.

Imagine it was the other way round, they will be shouting genocide upandan.

Clowns!
You are a fo ol. Wont you do worse if you were in his shoes? Have you ever been attacked by a gang? You would have understand

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Livingstone124: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2021
Bolustical:
Denis Nwambam

Clowns!
IPOB has taken away your peace and brain. See you see heart attack ���

1 Like

Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by ANON333: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2021
It is a tribal issue. Nwambam should be released asap and compensated.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Mystery9(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2021
It is explicit from the story that this man sentence should not be much, if his narration is true. Many are just committing any how. It is like many did not read the story or just lack understanding undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Mystery9(m): 11:20am On Jul 10, 2021
Quality20:
All these Igbo okada men with their hot temper
Did you read the story at all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Mystery9(m): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
how should he have avoided trouble? Didn't u guys read where he was waylayed on two occasions by the deceased and the gang members. So u want them to extinguish him?
Nigerians sef! This is a clear case of self defense.
Don't mind them. Many of them just read the headline and started committing nonsense. Many Nigerians have no ideas of how cases are decided in the law court. This man with a good lawyer can get a very light punishment or even get away.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Omoslim26: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2021
Bolustical:
Denis Nwambam

Clowns!

You are the first person to do the usual senseless tribal nonsense on this thread �

1 Like

Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Martoflix: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2021
GIVEAWAY ON MARTOFLIX

The below are to be given away on martoflix.
- IPhone 12 Pro Max
- IPhone 11 Pro Max
- Brand New Tecno Camon 16
- HP Folio 9480m
- Small Camry Car
- Generator
- Plasma TV
- Fridge and many others

To learn more and know how you can be eligible.
Check the instructions on our website
[url]martoflix.com/product/credit-alert-blueprint[/url]
Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Jakumo(m): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2021
armadeo:

You no well at all. grin grin grin

Meanwhile na frustration cos all this wahala. People are angry and willing to let lose at the slightest oppurrunity.

Never ever involve in a physical altercation along the way.

Some people have life bar of 3% and are angry they cannot recharge, one punch and battery flat dem go say you kill person.

Others have already been killed by thier village people and are looking for who to physically complete the act.

If anyone vex you for outside remember the advise above and move on

You no lie o, my broda. Make man pikin mistake go take only one left hook kill yanga pesin when village pipu don cuss am before.

To run. Na lie. To say no be him do am. Na lie. To say I dey come, wait me here. Na lie.

Na only make police do quick and show face in time to troway Jet Lee put for jail, go fiti save am make vess people no kill am put moto tire for hin neck to build fire.

Papa Kot noko let me fight for Naija in Jeeeeeesus name amen.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Calitoscassius(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2021
The struggle is real, lawlessness and lunatics has taken over the land.
Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by beaversticks(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2021
Run from any provocation....

Some people are dead already... They just need a Scape goat
Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2021
armadeo:

You no well at all. grin grin grin

Meanwhile na frustration cos all this wahala. People are angry and willing to let lose at the slightest oppurrunity.

Never ever involve in a physical altercation along the way.

Some people have life bar of 3% and are angry they cannot recharge, one punch and battery flat dem go say you kill person.

Others have already been killed by thier village people and are looking for who to physically complete the act.

If anyone vex you for outside remember the advise above and move on

@bolded
Boss! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by losak9111(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2021
Wahala no dey finish for naija again

Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Originalsly: 11:59am On Jul 10, 2021
Hmmm.... self defense loading. He ran in the bar and picked up a knife .... really?... knives been laying around bars like that?
Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by adebwalex(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Why did the dead man and his friend went and lay an ambush for him. This incident should have been averted... At least the suspect should get a good lawyer..

1 Like

Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bolustical:
Denis Nwambam

Clowns!

Some minutes later, Osinowo was said to have flagged down Nwambam along the road and challenged him to a duel during which the latter stabbed him in the stomach. He reportedly bled to death.

As usual, your people will be the ones to chest beat and challenge the other for a fight which will still end in premium tears. grin grin

That was how one Ayo was talking to me anyhow and broke bottle. I held his hand and wrenched the bottle from him and gave him the beating of his life leaving him with a black eye.

He called his brothers from their association and my guys told them that their brother wanted to stab me with a bottle and turned them back or else they wanted it to end in a police station.

The Nwabam will be released after the case dies down. Eat your heart out cheesy tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Kashade(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Frustration everywhere...... Las Las we go dey alright
Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by sydneyboss(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bolustical:
Denis Nwambam

Clowns!

There is a big difference between reading and reading to understand.

But in your case u just read cos you want to insult. I pray you don't find yourself in a helpless situation.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Hallabee1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Aje.....

see the way they deform this guy face and change his identity to Asia
Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Mjpem23(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
I don’t want to know how old you’re but you’re somehow primitive by calling 23 years old man a little boy….

Ndi Ara

1 Like

Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by 1F30M4(f): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
Wahala be laik wetin again.. He whom the gods wishes to destroy, they first make mad.. You called your friends to go beat up someone, una beat am finish e no do you, baba leave im bike run, you still follow am bumper-to-bumper.. He picked up a knife to scare you off, you didn't give up, you saw death but you wanted to sha make a big statement and well you have now.. If you could go to that extent just to teach someone a lesson then that means something must give at the end, unfortunately it had to be you.. Your friends seeking for revenge now should've stopped you at some point and just maybe this wouldn't have happened in the first place..

R.I.P Mr. Osinowo.. My people, please learn to live and let live.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Temptee101(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
Omo, frustration too much for this country.

Chai, their darling daddy o.
Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Temptee101(m): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
As his face has been redesigned one might mistaken him as a Chinese man

grin
Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Temptee101(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
TUANKU:
Osinowo don put Nwambam for trouble.
That's why i make it a point to avoid confrontation and arguments.

Arguments can never be avoided.

You only have to control your temperament.
Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Temptee101(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kriss216:
Three nights ago, I was strolling with 4 of my guys for area. One little boy of about 23 years roared from behind make una waka fast or comot for road. I turned back, I saw a frustrated fellow with a life bar below 3%. One of my guys wanted to descend on the boy, I stopped him.

Most times, the best way to manage risk is to avoid it.

As a man, if you can control your anger and dicck, you've solved 99.80855% of your problems.

Very true.
Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Cassandrax: 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
Imagine turning this story around saying that Uche and his friends ambushed Adewale along okigwe street onitsha, and Adewale stabbed Uche in self defense.

When I hear you people talking about state police, I laugh. If you give the south west state police, their envy for progressing tribes will be superb. The only problem with the north is religion, but South west, envy is their major problem. A friend that is igbo/yoruba told me that his father's family which is yoruba had a meeting that lands should not be sold to Igbos... Envy runs in their blood.
Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by TUANKU(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Temptee101:

Arguments can never be avoided.

You only have to control your temperament.
Some arguments can be avoided, if you start and i maintain the silence of sigidi am sure you will eventually let me be.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by Temptee101(m): 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
TUANKU:

Some arguments can be avoided, if you start and i maintain the silence of sigidi am sure you will eventually let me be.

True though.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way by ultimatekint(m): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Empty brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Sets Husband On Fire In Katsina State / 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics / Woman Kills Her Child After Giving Birth In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.