Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) (97443 Views)

UAE Stops International Airlines From Boarding Nigerian Passengers To Dubai / Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria / Nigerian Man Hospitalized In US After Entering Plane For First Time & Was Tied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2021
atonement12:
Please learn your history well!
Many cultures and civilizations in West Africa were well clothed before the europeans came.
My history is not your history

Tell us where you are from and what fabric your people were wearing in 1880.
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by Asiseeit: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2021
kmcutez:

You will be surprised men are defective copy of women.

Lol. The person you quoted believes it's the other way round. This is the reason we have problem in the world - the desire to be superior than the other person. Why can't we all accept that we're all equal.

kmcutez:

That is why their breast and other parts serve no purpose.
Lol. The male breast isn't useless at least it is believed to have erotic function smiley
I dunno what other parts men have that you think are useless but supposedly vestigial parts like wisdom teeth and appendix are present in both gender.

My point?
Behavioral/moral defects is not a result of nature(gender), it is more of nuture(environment and life choices).
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by Isuku01(m): 10:59am On Jul 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
If I was there I would have tore that rag to pieces and do the needful
"Do the needful."
Screw her shei?
Hahahaha
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by authority2006(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
If I was there I would have tore that rag to pieces and insert my dick

Imagine this is coming from someone who makes criticising leaders his business. Shocking and disappointing!

1 Like

Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by Ishilove: 11:03am On Jul 10, 2021
Kobicove:
She wants to flaunt the fact that she recently did a boob job undecided
Did she?
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2021
AAAntz:
remove WOMEN from your life issues and half of your problems have been solved
How can u remove women from ur life's issues? We can't do without them.. take it or leave it.

Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by chachanga: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2021
MJBOLT:
i like to wear feminine clothes that reveal my femininity, but I never dress in a way that will offend anyone. I'm mature and civilised enough to know what I can and cannot wear."

bitch STFU,you don't need to dress like a hoe to reveal your femininity, idiots like this will still say men should stop sexualizing them yet they rub their sexuality in our faces.

Just imagine...

Another viewer added: "Teach society to respect women, rather than telling women what to wear or what to do."

The US has so dumbed down and feminized its society that even men support dvmb contradictory sh!t like "always believe the woman", pvssy ass fvcktards.

And that's what they're pushing out on the rest of the world and preying on Africa to adopt, a heavily gynocentric worldview enabling misandrists and other borderline narcissists, drunk on anti-Male zeitgeists that serves as their self-validation tokens.

Could she do this in her Turkish homeland?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by HRSweetness(f): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2021
ValCon888:
I am sure she was reported by women traveling with their husbands. Look at how she pinched her nipples to seduce all the married men in first class.

Hahaha haha. Pinched her nipple? Haha hahaha. Whaaat!! cheesy
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by Mitchell231(m): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
If I was there I would have tore that rag to pieces
why naaaaaa
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by Larrykaysail(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2021
ValCon888:
I am sure she was reported by women traveling with their husbands. Look at how she pinched her nipples to seduce all the married men in first class.
lol na jail be that , if you look too much self na problem.
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2021
How will someone wear cloth used at beach party, to enter public transport

1 Like

Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by SURElee(f): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2021
Let her go and try it in her Turkey na.
What did she wear set? Three piece rags. Thank God for AA that still has code of conduct as they run their business.

2 Likes

Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2021
She was only seeking for more attention

1 Like

Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by Wordoftruth: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
islamist
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by atonement12: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2021
aribisala0:

My history is not your history

Tell us where you are from and what fabric your people were wearing in 1880.
You're right, my history is not your history...but I assure you, my people were not going about building empires before 1880 with leaves tied around their waists! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2021
atonement12:
You're right, my history is not your history...but I assure you, my people were not going about building empires with leaves tied around their waists! undecided
Who are your people?

DId I mention leaves?

Simple question ? What did your people wear
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by atonement12: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2021
aribisala0:
Who are your people?

DId I mention leaves?

Simple question ? What did your people wear
If you agree they weren't putting on leaves, you must agree they must have been putting on a form of "fabric" undecided
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2021
atonement12:
If you agree they weren't putting on leaves, you must agree they must have been putting on a form of "fabric" undecided
Guy answer the questions or bugger off. I am not here to play silly Billies
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
then she b naked grin
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by Dchampion65: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2021
unclothedness to her is complete take off the dress

but dressing inappropriately is define and enforce by the company, if you are satisfied, board another aircraft.

sincerely you are naked

1 Like

Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by atonement12: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2021
aribisala0:
Guy answer the questions or bugger off. I am not here to play silly Billies
grin What silly questions have you asked?
My history is definitely not your history. cheesy
You can now buzz off! angry

2 Likes

Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2021
This is the handiwork of her haters aka married women on the plane. This fitness trainer is a real bad ass babe, want to cause total confusion mid air
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by Walkee: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2021
ValCon888:
if a guy wore a tight boxers and signet and tried to board a plane, would he be allowed in?
You don't need anybody to report in this particular case

1 Like

Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by Peace2love: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mad people everywhere.

How she wish Adam and Eve did not eat the forbidden fruit so that there won't be any need to wear cloth.
We need more of such especially in our open market, bank...
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by StreetFight: 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
Where are the haters of Islam?

No Religion promotes nudity, not even idol worshippers or have you see a nude picture of Mary Magdalene before?
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by Originalsly: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
She should wear same on flight back to Turkey to express herself .... I can bet my life it's the last anyone will hear about her.

1 Like

Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by adonis89(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
So because its 2021, u should go mad abi
Re: Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Hahahha bad boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia / Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) / CMS Lagos Without Keke And Okada, Looks Like This (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.