Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,777 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend (76166 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Boy Kills His Brother With Grandfather's Gun In Bayelsa (Photos) / EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Globad(f): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
One punch?? That means people to suffer for him hand inside that prison... The judge should have sharia the hand instead..

It wasn't the one punch that killed him. It was because he hit his head against the concrete

3 Likes

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mchew...fool
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by FirstbornWds: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
One blow, seven dies

1 Like

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by BareFacedLies(m): 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
His punishment is too lenient
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
Because of smelly kpekus u kill your brother, kpekus that one agbero will be knacking when you dey prison.

Simpson

3 Likes

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
The slowpoke should be jailed for life..

Anyway Sha, before he comes back form jail, his GF has become a baby mama for another guy then..
Clown..

1 Like

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/breaking-boxer-who-killed-brother-24487907

Hang this irredeemable foolish SIMP already, I hate nonsense....

1 Like

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/breaking-boxer-who-killed-brother-24487907

The most dirtiest place in a woman's body is what men are dying for to the extent of killing your own blood. So weird!! Greatest men have fallen because of the same dirty thing, even king Solomon

3 Likes

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by hammerDK: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
FORGET IT, HE NEVER LIKED HIS BROTHER.

THE GIRL WAS JUST AN EXCUSE TO LAND A DEADLY PUNCH ON HIM.

1 Like

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by aribisala0(m): 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
hybrid11:
Now Your so_called girlfriend is in another man hand enjoying soft gbola ..
Never fight for a girl who isn't even your wife, even wife self
I scrolled down to see the first person to say this

2 Likes

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by mightyhaze: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
How can this old man be 26 . More like 56

1 Like

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Awoo88: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
The guy deserves whatever jail sentence he got. Professional combat sport pratinional are not allow to fight out a control environment. He is lucky that did not happened in UK or USA. He will be facing life or death row for assaurting a man with ca deadly weapon

1 Like

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by LikeAking: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
The wages of Puna is death.

1 Like

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by geesilver(m): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
This day every body seems to be paranoid.... At the slightest provocation like this boom.... Fight don borst....
Only if he had control over his anger that very moment,, may be by now he for dey house dey eat turkey � and wine � instead of the undone beans for prison.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by hammerDK: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
THE FUNNY PART OF IT ALL, BROTHER NO REACH FOR DEATH.

IF WE FIT WAKE HIM BROTHER, ASK AM, IF HE WANT US TO LEAVE HIM, THE BROTHER GO SAY FOR WHERE, FOR WAITIN?

THE BROTHER BLOOD IS CRYING FOR REVENGE.

E THEY PAIN, WHEN THOSE SUPPOSE TO LOVE AND ACCOMODATE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY, DO YOU STONG THING.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by panpan(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Shetemi12:
Probably there ain't blood brothers

There is some resemblance; probably same mother, different fathers.
It is also possible that one of them may have changed his name.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
He messed up big time. Because of anger, your blood brother is now six feets below. angry Once i see a person is trying to make me angry, i know my anger na die. I can even kill the person. What do i do? I walk away. The prison is not my home.

1 Like

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by ReneDaniels: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
This boxer yeye oh.. U killed ur brother cos he threw shades at ur girl.. Maybe she was dressed crazily that was he's reason for the shades ..
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by BigBashiru: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
ogbiwa:

men are mumu sha.... doing stupid things over women since time immemorial
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by adonis89(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Wetin him gain? Some men just too mumu
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by StreetFight: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
hybrid11:
Now Your so_called girlfriend is in another man hand enjoying soft gbola ..
Never fight for a girl who isn't even your wife, even wife self

But, inappropriate sexual jokes towards your brother's girlfriend is disrespectful to your person. Nigerians will never do that. Yorubas will disown you for that, Igbos will banish you for that and a Hausa/Fulani will bring out his sword for that.

2 Likes

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by hammerDK: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
LIVINGICON:
He messed up big time. Because of anger, your blood brother is now six feets below. angry Once i see a person is trying to make me angry, i know my anger na die. I can even kill the person. What do i do? I walk away. The prison is not my home.

ANY MAN THAT KILL BECAUSE OF WOMAN IS A FOOL.

THE WOMEN BELONG TO ALL OF US.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by BigBashiru: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
prekumohtim:

The most dirtiest place in a woman's body is what men are dying for to the extent of killing your own blood. So weird!! Greatest men have fallen because of the same dirty thing, even king Solomon

Its terrible thing that men do. and that part of the female body SMELLS
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by StreetFight: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
hammerDK:

ANY MAN THAT KILL BECAUSE OF WOMAN IS A FOOL.

THE WOMEN BELONG TO ALL OF US.

With time, you will understand.

Will your daddy stand by and watch while your mummy is being insulted?

2 Likes

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by hammerDK: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
StreetFight:

With time, you will understand

AS HE IS IN PRISON NOW, SOMEBODY ELSE IS ENJOYING THAT YANSH. NA SO!

LIKE I SAID, THE WOMEN ARE FOR ALL OF US, NOBODY OWN ANYTHING.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by MusaChukwudi: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
Awoo88:
The guy deserves whatever jail sentence he got. Professional combat sport pratinional are not allow to fight out a control environment. He is lucky that did not happened in UK or USA. He will be facing life or death row for assaurting a man with ca deadly weapon

Serious comprehension deficit!
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by StreetFight: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
hammerDK:

AS HE IS IN PRISON NOW, SOMEBODY ELSE IS ENJOYING THAT YANSH. NA SO!

LIKE I SAID, THE WOMEN ARE FOR ALL OF US, NOBODY OWN ANYTHING.

He did not shoot the dead idiot with a gun, neither did he stab him with a knife. Instead, he gave him just one punch, that's not murder, that's involuntary manslaughter.

He did not aim to kill him, he just wanted to keep the drunk fool shut for a moment, but he ended up keeping him shut for ever. Let him go and be making fun of Lucifer's girlfriend in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by hammerDK: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
StreetFight:

He did not shoot the dead idiot with a gun, neither did he stab him with a knife. Instead, he gave him just one punch, that's not murder, that's involuntary manslaughter.

NA THE STORY HIM WAN TELL GOD BE DAT.

I SAW A YANSH, SO I KILLED MY BROTHER. grin grin grin grin

ODIEGWU Ooo
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by StreetFight: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
hammerDK:

NA THE STORY HIM WAN TELL GOD BE DAT.

I SAW A YANSH, SO I KILLED MY BROTHER. grin grin grin grin

ODIEGWU Ooo

Crazy Nairalander. He saw yansh and killed his brother.

And somebody like you will fight anyone that looks at your girlfriend too much oooo. I know very jealous Niggas like you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Tunde Amoke & A Teacher Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl In Osun / Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) / Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.