Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend (76165 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Boy Kills His Brother With Grandfather's Gun In Bayelsa (Photos) / EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Afripriest(m): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
MadamVanessa:
My type of man that is willing to kill anybody and risk going to jail just for me so i can have the liberty to sample other dicks while he's serving his jail term.
this girl must be really wild wink
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by providencia(m): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
MadamVanessa:
My type of man that is willing to kill anybody and risk going to jail just for me so i can have the liberty to sample other dicks while he's serving his jail term.

They keep killing themselves just for you? Which dicks will you na sample biko. Children of nowadays. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Martinez39s(m): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
SMH.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by hammerDK: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
StreetFight:

Crazy Nairalander. He saw yansh and killed his brother.

And somebody like you will fight anyone that looks at your girlfriend too much oooo. I know very jealous Niggas like you.

NA THERE U FAIL AM.

U REALLY DONT KNOW ME.

MY GIRLFRIEND NO DEY LAST LONG.

AFTER I TEAR HER, NA UNTO THE NEXT ONE.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by angelfallz(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
I don't think it was his intention to kill his brother. Its just sad. cry

This is why I am always against men acting on emotion especially where women are concerned. Sometimes you would hear some men say things like, "omo if you touch my sister or girlfriend i go beat you or I go gather boys beat you", do such men ever stop to think what would happen if the man they gang up to beat ends up dead?
It is good to defend your sister(s) or girlfriend(s) or wives. But defend them in a reasonable manner, don't do it on emotion because it can turn into something else.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by hammerDK: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
StreetFight:

Crazy Nairalander. He saw yansh and killed his brother.

And somebody like you will fight anyone that looks at your girlfriend too much oooo. I know very jealous Niggas like you.

IF I WAS HIM, I WOULD HAVE HANDED THAT PARTICULAR GIRL OVER TO THE BROTHER.

WOMEN PLENTY!
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by kay29000(m): 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Onizuka:
The guy wouldn't have died if he wasn't drunk. Normal normal if he was in the right state he wouldn't have fell so heavyily to scatter his brain. Punch at the wrong time.

Exactly
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Lighthammer(m): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
Smh and am sure that the girl will be somewhere now doing the horizontal tango

1 Like

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by RandyX: 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
Why does the boxer brother look like Connor McGregor and the dead brother look like Lionel Messi?

1 Like

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by ZooOga: 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Cain & Abel sha sad

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by tuboi: 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Only if he knew that his gf was dicked by another sharp guy b4 coming 2 meet him at d bar[left][/left] grin grin grin
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by fineberry(m): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
Who killed who I no get?
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by cactusJack(m): 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lol this guy has been watching too much one punch man anime
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by fineberry(m): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Na so you like ham
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by AsawanaDgreat: 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
Wonderful, make this guy come face Tyson fury or AJ
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by DeSwitchConsole(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
sad

You kill your brother because of woman, what was wrong with strong warnings

Now he's serving jail time, who will stand with him, let's hope the alleged girlfriend does
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Shimran(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
One punch?? That means people to suffer for him hand inside that prison... The judge should have sharia the hand instead..

It is also a sharia if a Muslim kills a non Muslim to compulsory compensate the family of the victims.
Sharia isn't just punishment but any làws that governs those under the fold of Islam.
Good day.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by MasonKendall(m): 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
MadamVanessa:
adiok ano fi
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by olasquare: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Ka re, madam animashaun
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Segzy19: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
One blow, seven dies...
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by seyz91(m): 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
cheesy

Thank God you admit what you vagina people are for and known for

Riding on different dick around is no longer a thing of shame
MadamVanessa:
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by sonnie10: 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
They grew in different households. They grew apart emotionally and were almost like strangers.
Look at those pictures and you would agree that nurture not nature forms brotherly love.
In this case, there was none.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Drella(m): 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Hairy balls! undecided
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by seyz91(m): 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
I tell you
Freestainworld:
One should be careful when angered over stupid things.
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by seyz91(m): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
Wetin puna go cause for many sons of adams do in this world sha
Kingdemi212019:
One man down and another one inside Cage all because of puna ���
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by chudez0147(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kingdemi212019:
One man down and another one inside Cage all because of puna ���
I dey tell you bro. Lol
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by sonnie10: 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
Shimran:

It is also a sharia if a Muslim kills a non Muslim to compulsory compensate the family of the victims.
Sharia isn't just punishment but any làws that governs those under the fold of Islam.
Good day.
Thanks for this information. Now understand why biafrans , for those who qualified were compensated by Islamic Nigeria with €20 after the war.

1 Like

Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Shimran(m): 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
One punch?? That means people to suffer for him hand inside that prison... The judge should have sharia the hand instead..

Maybe to further on what I said earlier
https://www.islamicboard.com/seeking-knowledge/134344866-expiation-killing-muslim.html
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by wonderr(m): 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
it should be considered a crime if anyone ever says 'FUTURE IS FEMALE' again
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Sample other dicks kee u there. Any man that takes women seriously is in grave danger
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by dondadah7: 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
MadamVanessa:
...hmmmm nawaoo
Re: Boxer Kills His Brother With One Punch For Making Sexual Jokes To His Girlfriend by alizma: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Show your face for P. Town

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Tunde Amoke & A Teacher Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl In Osun / Christabel Omore Buoro Owoicho Raped Before Suicide (photo) / Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.