Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

How The Human Testicles Looks Outside The Scrotal Sac (Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How The Human Testicles Looks Outside The Scrotal Sac (Photo) (2676 Views)

Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) / Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research / Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Human Testicles Looks Outside The Scrotal Sac (Photo) by WiszyFraud: 8:37am On Jul 10, 2021
What are testes?

The testes — also called testicles — are two oval-shaped organs in the male reproductive system. They’re contained in a sac of skin called the scrotum. The scrotum hangs outside the body in the front of the pelvic region near the upper thighs.

Structures within the testes are important for the production and storage of sperm until they’re mature enough for ejaculation. The testes also produce a hormone called testosterone. This hormone is responsible for sex drive, fertility, and the development of muscle and bone mass.

The picture below shows how the human testicles looks outside the scrotal Sac.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Human Testicles Looks Outside The Scrotal Sac (Photo) by WiszyFraud: 8:38am On Jul 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: How The Human Testicles Looks Outside The Scrotal Sac (Photo) by WiszyFraud: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: How The Human Testicles Looks Outside The Scrotal Sac (Photo) by WiszyFraud: 8:40am On Jul 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: How The Human Testicles Looks Outside The Scrotal Sac (Photo) by WiszyFraud: 8:43am On Jul 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: How The Human Testicles Looks Outside The Scrotal Sac (Photo) by RichThugg: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2021
100% informative.

Thanks boss
Re: How The Human Testicles Looks Outside The Scrotal Sac (Photo) by MrrGary: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
WiszyFraud:
What are testes?

The testes — also called testicles — are two oval-shaped organs in the male reproductive system. They’re contained in a sac of skin called the scrotum. The scrotum hangs outside the body in the front of the pelvic region near the upper thighs.

Structures within the testes are important for the production and storage of sperm until they’re mature enough for ejaculation. The testes also produce a hormone called testosterone. This hormone is responsible for sex drive, fertility, and the development of muscle and bone mass.

The picture below shows how the human testicles looks outside the scrotal Sac.

shocked
Re: How The Human Testicles Looks Outside The Scrotal Sac (Photo) by RichThugg: 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
MrrGary:

shocked

Lool e shock ya?? grin

2 Likes

Re: How The Human Testicles Looks Outside The Scrotal Sac (Photo) by JovialJune(f): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Da hell shocked

I'll show my husband cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How The Human Testicles Looks Outside The Scrotal Sac (Photo) by WiszyFraud: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
JovialJune:
Da hell shocked

I'll show my husband cheesy

1 Like

Re: How The Human Testicles Looks Outside The Scrotal Sac (Photo) by Omicron123: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2021
Whoever that owns this is a strong niggar. That's how a strong niggar's own look like. No come here come dey ask me nonsense question. Ask Tuface, he will tell you.
Re: How The Human Testicles Looks Outside The Scrotal Sac (Photo) by PlaysNigeria: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
And, whose balls are those? angry
Re: How The Human Testicles Looks Outside The Scrotal Sac (Photo) by revived2: 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Eweeeeeeee angry angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: How The Human Testicles Looks Outside The Scrotal Sac (Photo) by BigYash: 1:10am On Dec 15, 2021
This nigga brokors big oo ..
What a brokors...
Re: How The Human Testicles Looks Outside The Scrotal Sac (Photo) by JOACHINpedro: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2021
This is disgusting lipsrsealed

But I have it cool

(1) (Reply)

Is Dr Paul Torty Herbal Medicine For Real / HIV Testing / Smok Tfv8 X-baby Vs Smok Tfv8 Sub Ohm Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.