Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South (39385 Views)

We Lost 350 Members, 834 Cattle In 3 Months To Plateau Killings –fulani Groups / Banditry: Northern Groups Threaten Shutdown Of 6 States & Abuja If Nigerian .... / PDP Ticket: Groups Threaten N2b Lawsuit Against Imansuagbon If He Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
Una Fada! I repeat,Una fada!
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
Gainman:
u will only kill yourself with bp if u are still thinking some Nigerians ditched Jonathan to vote Buhari. Yes u can say Buhari is worse but I will tell u Jonathan was bad too. Don't say Buhari is bad to Nigerians and because of that u want to treat Jonathan like a saint. Two wrong things are wrong. Jonathan bad govt forced people to vote buhari not people hate Jonathan. You can say bag of rice in Jonathan time was 7k or 8k and now is 30k. Still d fault of Jonathan led Nigerians to error of voting Buhari. And I ask u, how sure are u that if Jonathan is still d president ,it would not be bad as this too. To me both of them led a bad govt. If Jonathan did good nobody will vote buhari. You are only saying your opinion because may be u are from the ss or se.. don't allow sentiment affect your judgement. Buhari bad govt doesn't make Jonathan a saint.
First of all i was part of those who made the 2015 mistake regrettably

It was all propaganda as we can see now, gej government wasn't bad

He wasn't a dictator, he respected Democracy, protests, women in position etc this was what Lai Mohamed was selling to us as failures

We actually thought it was weakness on his part and as such had no control which equals to failure.

But apart from security challenge posed by Boko Haram which was a political gimick from the same buhari that said government must not go hard on Terrorists yet claimed gej is soft on Terrorists.

Gej was ok in security, food was cheap relatively, petrol was ok, naira was ok etc

We were asking for eldorado at that time not battling for survival.

In all these they convinced we in the south that things should get better and a general who supposedly had hate for corruption would solve the Nigeria problem which they summarized to be corruption

But in the north it was a different ball game, their campaign was about removing a Christian and southernern

It was about bringing the resources to their region, it was about jihad etc

Now we know better, it was all about politics and religion from the Northern angle, they never believed in reforms or moving forward

Things are a 100% worst now yet they are ok because they actually never envisioned anything from buhari other than the violence he would give them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Apebo: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
The owners of Nigeria have spoken. I blame Igbos for their cowardly. This issue of Kanu exposed the cowardness of Igbo people.
Until now, I ever thought Igbos are intelligent and powerful set of people in Nigeria. Instead, they are cowards and bunch of betrayers and money mongers. Excluding KANU and Senator Aberibe
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
17 million Fulani's in the South.. Wow - you guys are fokked already - grin grin
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by homegirl1: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
10mobile:
When you sell yourself cheaply, this is what happens to you. The Southern governors easily betray those who voted them and beg to have them massacred because they want to please the Fulani. In their stupidity, they don't know that the more they do that, the more the Fulani looks down on them.

When you betray your own in order to please a Fulani, he distrusts you thinking, "that's how he'd betray me too. If he can betray his own people, why should I expect him to be faithful to me?".

A Fulani personally told me that the only Southerner he respects is Nnamdi Kanu. I thought he was joking and asked him why. He said that Kanu has shown he stands for something that affects his people. He said that if Kanu can accept one Nigeria today and decide to contest for the Presidency, the Fulani would be more comfortable supporting him than any other Southerner since his yes can always be trusted to be yes.

The reason Fulani is overcoming Nigerians is that every Fulani thinks in terms of the Fulani race while other Nigerians think in terms of "me and my family only". It's just like the ear trying to save itself without caring what happens to the head. But, if the head is killed, the ear is gone. The Fulani understands this simple truth which makes them wiser. The rest of Nigerians don't understand it which makes them big FOOOOOOOOOLS.

It doesn't matter how much Western education you acquired or how old you are but if you don't realize that your existence rests on the existence of your people, you are an empty FOOOOOL.

Please where is Tinubu?
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by tolaswim: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
I just dey laugh
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by danilmo: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ugosample:

Why do you think the South East wont do anything

Their politician has no balls except Umahi.
Who?? Obiano? Ikpeazu?? Ugwanyi?? Hope?? Or who exactly has the balls??

And Umahi is still in the verge of pleasing Buhari for now unlike SW Governor's like Aketi wey don get better ground for the party with strong Godfather in Lagos.

Even SS still dey fidget.. Wike is just an election noise maker. I miss Gov fayose aswear.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by galaxy2020(m): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
They will loose Nigeria as a country, so which is worst? grin grin
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by starstaz(m): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
Stop saying shit: D owner of Nigeria.

The biggest contributors to the survival of this "shot hole" Nigeria is the south.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Franking: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
So we should accept open grazing which means cattle destroying people's farms, killing, raping, kidnapping, etc. Open grazing also means open defecation where both the herdsman and their cattle will.be messing up the streets in this day and age?

The South over to u.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Ayomivic(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
dre11:
•Why we oppose call for Southern president —North

https://tribuneonlineng.com/ban-open-grazing-lose-2023-presidency-fulani-groups-threaten-south/

Fulanis believe they can invited their brothers in another country to come and vote in 2023 as they did in 2015 that brought about bandits in nigeria. They also think that they can asked all those alimangiri who are not up to 18 years of ages to register and vote during an election.

If what Fulanis were saying that of the southern governors ban open grazing in their land they would lose 2023 election that that was exactly what they believe that made them called themselves born to rule and our stand is that we are not slave to them ,we want equality if we are one nigeria. We would either rotate the power or will divide to take care of our people by ourselves no tribe is a slave to another. Let us go on our separate ways since it is not by force to be to get her those are the things Namdi Kanu and Sunday Ighoho were telling this government. We are not slave to fulanis , we want equality in everything . You can't put all your children in government higher posts and still continue to sing one nigeria we won't allow it.

If I am in power. I will say no northerner should contest in 2023 since we don't know who are surporting the terrorists who are not among them. What if we voted another terrorists into power. The northerner should make to stay away from president until the Boko Haram and bandits are defeated or we go in our separate ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
[s]
criminalmindz:
Shut up there. Dont worry when the South takes power in 2023 ,we will probe Garuba Shehu ,Malami , Buhari . We will send them to jail 1000 years in prison. By the time we are done, power will return to the north in 2067. We will give Igbo to rule from 2027 to 2050
[[/s]
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Ginomel(m): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
Gainman:
u will only kill yourself with bp if u are still thinking some Nigerians ditched Jonathan to vote Buhari. Yes u can say Buhari is worse but I will tell u Jonathan was bad too. Don't say Buhari is bad to Nigerians and because of that u want to treat Jonathan like a saint. Two wrong things are wrong. Jonathan bad govt forced people to vote buhari not people hate Jonathan. You can say bag of rice in Jonathan time was 7k or 8k and now is 30k. Still d fault of Jonathan led Nigerians to error of voting Buhari. And I ask u, how sure are u that if Jonathan is still d president ,it would not be bad as this too. To me both of them led a bad govt. If Jonathan did good nobody will vote buhari. You are only saying your opinion because may be u are from the ss or se.. don't allow sentiment affect your judgement. Buhari bad govt doesn't make Jonathan a saint.

Well said. Jonathan was the reason Buhari was unfortunately considered.

In a normal situation, nobody could have voted for Buhari if not that Jonathan messed up.

On another note, the Fulanis has caused a long time damage to their political and communal existence because every other part of the country has learnt their lessons from their selfish interests.Buhari presidency and herdsmen havoc will be their nightmare in another regime, especially if it is a southern president

2 Likes

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by snowball11(m): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
Will these fools keep quiet already! undecided
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
Emotional intelligence is grossly lacking amongst us...
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Tundex911: 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
But wait,

Shey election still Gonna hold for this nation comes 2023

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by omoharry(f): 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
ERockson:
No wonder the Igbo is very reluctant in passing anti open grazing bills in their region for fear of been denying 2023 presidency
Na their own nai worse pass . Their leaders are ready to sell their people and offer them to the headsmen & Millitary to kill as long as they are given the opportunity to contest the presidency . Their desperation is worse among other southern leaders .
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by bejeria101(m): 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Na una father get the presidency?

Lime one of your dullards asked who is the presidency?

Awon oponu.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Shampoo77: 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
They should go to hell, the south in unison with north central will land the presidency to the south.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by OBALOLA55(m): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
Splitmind:

Try it and see, your entire communities will burn lipsrsealed
LALASTICLALA RULE 2
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by nedekid: 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mikecold:
lts not even a southerner affair

The thousands of northerners eating grass now are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of Northerners in their grave due to bandits are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of Northerners that can no longer go to school in the north west are already regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of middle belt people in benue slaughtered by foolanis are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The thousands of Northerners sliding into extreme poverty capital are also regretting their 2015 mistake

The numerous Northern politicians like Saraki, dino kwankwanso etc are already regretting their 2015 mistake

Jega himself is regretting his 2015 mistake

But if there is elections tomorrow, you will still hear Sai baba in the north. You will still hear Sai baba in parts of the SW.
Heck you still have die hard buharist in this forum despite all the atrocities.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
nedekid:

But if there is elections tomorrow, you will still hear Sai baba in the north. You will still hear Sai baba in parts of the SW.
Heck you still have die hard buharist in this forum despite all the atrocities.
That's why they are zombies

I used the word regret and their are thousands regretting it and groaning in pains, yes i know that doesn't mean they won't do it again

1 Like

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by ransomed: 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
To hell with your presidency, to hell with 2023. May fire consume you and your lots. Ekwensu...
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Stanleyq: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
These idiots thinks they own Nigeria o, 2023 is around and still pregnant, laugh today and cry tomorrow syndrome is the zoo
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by UnabashedIPOB: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
A pan-Fulani group, the Gan Allah Fulani Development Association (GAFDAN), and Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore have cautioned Southern governors against banning open grazing in September and employing what they called intimidation tactics in their bid to get power to return to the South in 2023

This is a warning to those from the SOUTH clamoring for ONE NIGERIA. Your FULANI MASTERS are threatening you that if you don't do their bidding or act according to their dictates, then your hopes of becoming the President is foreclosed. The question all you M0R0NS and UNITY BEGGARS need to ask yourself is what gave the FULANIS the audacity to act like the ONLY OWNERS of Nigeria? I am sure you're clamoring for ONE NIGERIA because you sincerely believe that you belong to the entity and have a stake in it. But how does it feel when your supposedly fellow STAKE HOLDERS in your ONE NIGERIA tell you that you DO NOT belong? WAKE UP folks and smell the coffee. The FULANIS that you want to be in the same country with DO NOT give a damn about you. To them, you're NOTHING but a SLAVE who is supposed to act according to their whims and caprices. RISE UP NOW before your ONE NIGERIA swallows you up!

1 Like

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by helicoptarr: 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
How on earth did we get here?
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
I ve nothing to say.
I love peaceful fulani.

A fulani man can never give a non muslim vote, except he's over powered by majority
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by Bushanger: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
What major good has the presidency done to the north? Poverty

1 Like

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by phonesiq: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
we've got something here - https://mobiledevices.com.ng

Go check it out
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by solostar1: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
10mobile:
When you sell yourself cheaply, this is what happens to you. The Southern governors easily betray those who voted them and beg to have them massacred because they want to please the Fulani. In their stupidity, they don't know that the more they do that, the more the Fulani looks down on them.

When you betray your own in order to please a Fulani, he distrusts you thinking, "that's how he'd betray me too. If he can betray his own people, why should I expect him to be faithful to me?".

A Fulani personally told me that the only Southerner he respects is Nnamdi Kanu. I thought he was joking and asked him why. He said that Kanu has shown he stands for something that affects his people. He said that if Kanu can accept one Nigeria today and decide to contest for the Presidency, the Fulani would be more comfortable supporting him than any other Southerner since his yes can always be trusted to be yes.

The reason Fulani is overcoming Nigerians is that every Fulani thinks in terms of the Fulani race while other Nigerians think in terms of "me and my family only". It's just like the ear trying to save itself without caring what happens to the head. But, if the head is killed, the ear is gone. The Fulani understands this simple truth which makes them wiser. The rest of Nigerians don't understand it which makes them big FOOOOOOOOOLS.

It doesn't matter how much Western education you acquired or how old you are but if you don't realize that your existence rests on the existence of your people, you are an empty FOOOOOL.

I love your last paragraph.
Nothing but the truth.
Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by ogbuefi677(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mikecold:
First of all i was part of those who made the 2015 mistake regrettably

It was all propaganda as we can see now, gej government wasn't bad

He wasn't a dictator, he respected Democracy, protests, women in position etc this was what Lai Mohamed was selling to us as failures

We actually thought it was weakness on his part and as such had no control which equals to failure.

But apart from security challenge posed by Boko Haram which was a political gimick from the same buhari that said government must not go hard on Terrorists yet claimed gej is soft on Terrorists.

Gej was ok in security, food was cheap relatively, petrol was ok, naira was ok etc

We were asking for eldorado at that time not battling for survival.

In all these they convinced we in the south that things should get better and a general who supposedly had hate for corruption would solve the Nigeria problem which they summarized to be corruption

But in the north it was a different ball game, their campaign was about removing a Christian and southernern

It was about bringing the resources to their region, it was about jihad etc

Now we know better, it was all about politics and religion from the Northern angle, they never believed in reforms or moving forward

Things are a 100% worst now yet they are ok because they actually never envisioned anything from buhari other than the violence he would give them
Some of us shouted ourselves hoarse to fellow southerners in 2015 but they refused to listen.
In d North, d mantra was "voting buhari is a religious duty" while my fellow southerners were talking about good governance.
Now,dem done get good governance cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South by biggy26: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
SmartPolician:

I don't believe the emboldened; I don't believe that they are regretting their decision.
The brains of northerners don't have the capacity to differentiate between good living and suffering.
They believe that suffering and life are inseparable.
I remember one northerner who told me that even if Buhari would drag Nigeria into hellfire, he would gladly vote for him.
If Buhari could contest again, they would vote for him again and again.
Mind you, not everyone living in the north supports Buhari. And if you remember, 2019 was clearly rigged, when after just 4yrs the people were already tired of him. He can never win any election in this country again without rigging.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari And Adekunle Gold Are Sickle Cell Aid Ambassadors / Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife In High Spirits As They Arrive Rivers State. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.