Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend (67434 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by Xtraprecious(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2021
If our sole motive is to show the world the lots of charity we do for them to applaud and praise us, then, that is wrong. But if your motive of televising it is to show people on a larger scale what Christ want us to do, just like helping the poor etc, or for them to know what to do so as to do more or do better, because they see the teachings of Christ from your actions and Christ has called us to do so, then I see no wrong. YOU, as a person, have had people change positively or negatively because of what they saw you do, but this time, not much saw your actions and deeds, just the few that did. And if positively, I believe you'd want to act and do more so more lives will be touched and more people will see what we're called to do. Those who are not predisposed but always busy but would want to help the less privileged persons can also reach out through your medium. And believe me, all who genuinely televise, do not televise EVERYTHING.

So, Why call out someone else when there're more people seeing their Christ-like attitude?

You call out one who televises the charity they do on a large scale because they show what we have to do, when NGO's do that, we applaud and you're happy, when another believer does that with deepened reasons, we look for scriptures.. Brother/Sister, count it all joy at least the less privileged are being helped and cartered for. Before you judge or call out someone with the scriptures just be sure you've shown more love. I love you all, GOD IS LOVE
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by edoairways: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2021
majamajic:

I can't say about kumuyi wife but for Adaboye son , he sent condolence and 1 min silent during his service , did Adaboye returned that ? No
But he was dragged.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by atonement12: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2021
Latakia:
And your mentor Atiku who many of ancestors voted for while abandoning Biafra struggle is a Canadian ba grin
You reasoning is so shallow! I dont even have a voters card, not to talk of being a card- carrying party member.
I last went for a party meeting in the 90s. undecided
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by Latakia(f): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
atonement12:
You reasoning is so shallow! I dont even have a voters card, not to talk of being a card- carrying party member.
I last went for a party meeting in the 90s. undecided
He pain am entered bone say I reminded him on how his ancestors abandoned Biafra in the trash and voted for a Canadian Fulani in the person of ATIKULATED grin
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by atonement12: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Latakia:
He pain am entered bone say I reminded him on how his ancestors abandoned Biafra in the trash and voted for a Canadian Fulani in the person of ATIKULATED grin
Pain? What sort of pain?
A real kolo "dullard" you are. Obviously, your jargon posts shows how mentally delusional you are.
Perhaps you want to force me to be identified with one of your foolish old politicians. Werey! Trashy reasoning!
With political nuisance like you, no wonder the country is in such a bad state. angry
Disgusting!
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by Latakia(f): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
atonement12:
Pain? What sort of pain?
A real kolo "dullard" you are. Obviously, your jargon posts shows how mentally delusional you are.
Perhaps you want to force me to be identified with one of your foolish old politicians. Werey! Trashy reasoning!
With political nuisance like you, no wonder the country is in such a bad state. angry
Disgusting!
Eeyah pain of frustrating efforts standing under the sun voting for a Canadian Fulani who efforts and yours ended in pain. Sorry enh no cry grin

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by atonement12: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Latakia:
Eeyah pain of frustrating efforts standing under the sun voting for a Canadian Fulani who efforts and yours ended in pain. Sorry enh no cry grin
I think you are the one crying seeing that the Fulani from Niger you voted for has brought sorrow, blood and tears to your homeland with your terrorists brothers going on rampage.
How many of your family members have been kidnapped and how much have you paid?
Oniranu! undecided
That's just a tip of what your darling daddy from Niger will give you before he starts civil war in Nigeria!
I hope you have packed your bags, because the free awoof you have been enjoying from marginalized regions will soon be over cheesy
Have you completed your hut in Niger republic? You will need it soon grin
Hoping you will cross the northern border safely before Boko boys and bandits lay their hands on you smiley
I am through with you. Bororo animal angry
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend by Latakia(f): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
atonement12:
I think you are the one crying seeing that the Fulani from Niger you voted for has brought sorrow, blood and tears to your homeland with your terrorists brothers going on rampage.
How many of your family members have been kidnapped and how much have you paid?
Oniranu! undecided
That's just a tip of what your darling daddy from Niger will give you before he starts civil war in Nigeria!
I hope you have packed your bags, because the free awoof you have been enjoying from marginalized regions will soon be over cheesy
Have you completed your hut in Niger republic? You will need it soon grin
Hoping you will cross the northern border safely before Boko boys and bandits lay their hands on you smiley
I am through with you. Bororo animal angry
Eeyah blame your mother for marrying a lazy man that couldn't build you future and stop putting the blame on my Bubu grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.