Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative (4852 Views)

Why Are Owerri Girls So Promiscuous ? / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Quality20(m): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2021
I really wonder why girls in tertiary institutions become temporary call girls while on campus. I would have concluded that it may be as a result of the poor status of their parents, but then I have not observed or studied girls attending rich private universities. So guys who live in private university towns, what have u observed about the level of promiscuity of female undergraduates there?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Romanoff(f): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2021
Blame parents, society and lack of contentment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Beautynaija: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2021
Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Quality20(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Beautynaija:
It's majority poverty..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2J9Z0_7aAQ
yea u are correct, but then prostitution doesn't emancipate ppl from poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Sugardick: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
fück anything fuckable

the joke is on who will marry

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by siofra(f): 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
God help Nigerian girls! Especially the poor ones, it's so difficult to make it in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Ronnnie: 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
Most of them are in their HOE PHASE.....it shouldn't surprise you

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Quality20:
I really wonder why girls in tertiary institutions become temporary call girls while on campus. I would have concluded that it may be as a result of the poor status of their parents, but then I have not observed or studied girls attending rich private universities. So guys who live in private university towns, what have u observed about the level of promiscuity of female undergraduates there?
The men too are promiscuous, they have turned gigolos as well,it's a corrupt society, don't condemn a gender while leaving the other one

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Quality20(m): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sugardick:
fück anything fuckable

the joke is on who will marry
how will any future or prospective husband know, when even their parents don't know the kind of life they live while in sch.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Sugardick: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Quality20:
how will any future or prospective husband know, when even their parents don't know the kind of life they live while in sch.
that's why I've chosen not to be a prospective husband to any hoe. Me and my pikin till death do us part

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by ojmetrix(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
My observation Especially From girls;
*Firstly peer groups affect undergraduates a lot ie Drugs, smoking, drinking, clubing Runs and other social vices
*Secondly most undergraduates wants to level up and for you to level up you have to endulge
In nasty stuff that may affect you negatively
*Thirdly freedom from parental care and nurturing makes them into promiscious life style.
The only solution is prayers and continual checking up on them

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by DEMZEE(m): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ladies are dishonest hoes and hoes are honest ladies

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by DEMZEE(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
Rozcol:
The men too are promiscuous, they have turned gigolos as well,it's a corrupt society, don't condemn a gender while leaving the other one

A promiscuous man is respected

A promiscuous woman is a hoe
Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
DEMZEE:

A promiscuous man is respected
A promiscuous woman is a hoe
Well-done Mr redpill

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by DEMZEE(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
Rozcol:
Well-done Mr redpill

It's facts

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Generalwoodz(m): 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
Because country hard like dick wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Quality20:

It's like that everywhere in the world. Note the age of such girls 18 to about 24. If not at that age, then when? In their husband's house??

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by VlamesIffect(f): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hoe phase.

That's why i pity any guy claiming he's in true love with a uni girl.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by paulolee(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
mainly poverty, d rich ones maybe because they were locked at home n jus see enough time n chance to explore.
atimes its because of peer pressure and some its because they aint contented with wat dey have and want to also feel among

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by VlamesIffect(f): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Rozcol:

The statistics isn't comparable.

Yes some guys are perverts but the girls some things girls do if i tell you ...

Things i and my work colleagues did with these uni girls hmmm... A very vast number of them claim to have a guy that dey love yet they collect dick in all holes available.

And Yes some good girls still exists...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by aumusa: 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
Whoring stage
nothing new grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by BigDan69: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
God help us
Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 11, 2021
Quality20:
Girls in private universities are the worst. Especially those uni owned by big churches

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Savedday: 7:08am On Jul 11, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
VlamesIffect:

The statistics isn't comparable.

Yes some guys are perverts but the girls some things girls do if i tell you ...

Things i and my work colleagues did with these uni girls hmmm... A very vast number of them claim to have a guy that dey love yet they collect dick in all holes available.

And Yes some good girls still exists...

And you that insert in all available holes nko?
Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by VlamesIffect(f): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rozcol:
And you that insert in all available holes nko?

Nobody holy dear
Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sugardick:
that's why I've chosen not to be a prospective husband to any hoe. Me and my pikin till death do us part
I hope say na man go born de pikin for u

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
It's because we're being taught that "Is what you do with the banana e go determine if you go get house for banana" that's why we do what we do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Quality20(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
dairykidd:

Girls in private universities are the worst. Especially those uni owned by big churches
can they really be worse, even when they are from rich homes?
Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
Quality20:
can they really be worse, even when they are from rich homes?
Majority are worse off.. Especially those innocent looking, fresh ones caged or restricted at home. All the girls i knew on hard drugs then were mostly girls from rich homes in these privately owned universities. As in their lifestyle will ruin an average guy should he attempt not to flee because of emotions or wtv... Try research for urself. You will be shocked.
Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
Megatron77:
It's because we're being taught that "Is what you do with the banana e go determine if you go get house for banana" that's why we do what we do
Abi oo.. do justice to the banana cool
Re: Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
dairykidd:
Abi oo.. do justice to the banana cool
Ok boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Ladies: What Items Do You Carry In Your Handbag? / Is Lack Of Trust Enough To Leave My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.