Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures (3252 Views)

Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures / BREAKING:: Massive IPOB No Election Demonstration In The South East. Video. / Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by attackgat: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2021
Thousands of IPOB members held a massive rally in Brazil yesterday in support of IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. They also showed support for Oduduwa Republic. Pictures are below

4 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by attackgat: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by November1857(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2021
The nigga is more useful to Ipob in jail than in London !

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by donbachi(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2021
Oduapob

2 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by chidyke77(m): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2021
Not really seeing the effects of this protest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by CodeTemplar: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2021
This man will soon be trending side by side with Erling Halaand and Meghan Markel. Lol.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by DefHQ: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2021
klbc73:
So much love for one man, but my problem with MNK is his decision making cry
His decision making, is the reason for the much love being shown to him all over the world..
Or do you expect his decision making to favour your Fulani people? grin
Buhari decision making doesn't favor us the south..so run along grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by ComrdDRS1: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2021
May God bless this man. For standing up for the oppressed.....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by Omoslim26: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2021
If only they can channel this agitation to the leaders,they are the major problem �.
The Fg will know it's not business as usual the moment some political/traditional stronghold of Igboland starts joining the movement.

1 Like

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2021
DefHQ:

His decision making, is the reason for the much love being shown to him all over the world..

Why are we quick to call any one that opposes Ohamadike's opinion, Fulani?

It suckz.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by Janicex: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Why are we quick to call any one that opposes Ohamadike's opinion, Fulani?

It suckz.
Truth suckz! grin

2 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by flamingREED(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2021
Over-trending loading.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2021
Janicex:

Truth suckz! grin
What nonsense truth.
The guy he quoted is Igbo, but because he had a slight disagreement with MNK's decision making, then he becomes Fulani.

You are not different from the guy I quoted earlier..
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by budaatum: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2021
Seems like Kanu is valued more in Brazil than amongst his own people some of who are here devaluing him!
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
UNA NEVA STILL LEARN LESSON.YU PPL DEY THOUSANDS OF MILES TO CAUSE VIOLENCE WEY DON SMASH UNA IMO STATE.MAKE UNA DEY CALL HOME TO HEAR YA PPL LIVING IN FEAR YU PPL ARE PROMOTING. angryNDI ALA, NDI NZUZU!
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by Iykmann(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
More popular in jail

3 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by NigeriaZoo: 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
UNA NEVA STILL LEARN LESSON.YU PPL DEY THOUSANDS OF MILES TO CAUSE VIOLENCE WEY DON SMASH UNA IMO STATE.MAKE UNA DEY CALL HOME TO HEAR YA PPL LIVING IN FEAR YU PPL ARE PROMOTING. angryNDI ALA, NDI NZUZU!

Who are You ?

1 Like

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by gidgiddy: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
Iykmann:
More popular in jail

Just like Nelson Mandela

6 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by Tranquillity360: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
gidgiddy:

Just like Nelson Mandela
At the end he will come out victorious.

Isee Iseee Iseeee

4 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by Joromi1: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
How a group of people are willing to lay down their lives for a fraudster is what I can't wrap my head around. I thought they've appointed Ekpa as their new leader, so why are they still deifying Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by Kandeed: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
The truth is bitter tho but anyone putting Energy to this Ipob and oduduwa ish either in the dream or act should delve such energy into something reasonable & tangible
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by SLAP44: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
DefHQ:

See finishing grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by esnbrutality: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
You are all over this site ...canvassing for Sunday Igboho....(even though the coward, has jakpa)..nobody insults the guy. But Nnamdi kanu gives you sleepless nights and both are fighting for the same thing??

It seems as if you have a mental imbalance problem....

wether you like it or not....Biafra is Here!!

senseless zombies everywhere!!..

Joromi1:
How a group of people are willing to lay down their lives for a fraudster is what I can't wrap my head around. I thought they've appointed Ekpa as their new leader, so why are they still deifying Kanu?

6 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by Joromi1: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
esnbrutality:
You are all over this site ...canvassing for Sunday Igboho....(even though the coward, has jakpa)..nobody insults the guy. But Nnamdi kanu gives you sleepless nights and both are fighting for the same thing??

It seems as if you have a mental imbalance problem....

wether you like it or not....Biafra is Here!!

senseless zombies everywhere!!..

Igbogho and Kanu are not fighting for the same cause. Nnamdi lost it a long time ago when he insulted my tribe.

So I'm not against your Biafra, I just don't like your front man for any reason. Give the new guy a chance, you won't see me talk about Biafra anymore.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by gidgiddy: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
Joromi1:

Igbogho and Kanu are not fighting for the same cause. Nnamdi lost it a long time ago when he insulted my tribe.

So I'm not against your Biafra, I just don't like your front man for any reason. Give the new guy a chance, you won't see me talk about Biafra anymore.

Igboho that didn't insult anyone, did that save him?

3 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by Cossybob(m): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:

Damn nigga
I think someone just broke out of a psychiatric hospital undecided

1 Like

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by mazimee(m): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Joromi1:

Your Igbogho that did not insult anybody yet got the treatment meant only for criminal is not bothering you. Na Nnamdi Kanu be your headache. I won't be Surprised if you see yourself as a brilliant person.

6 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by heniford2: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
It will get down to East states soon
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by udede(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
chidyke77:
Not really seeing the effects of this protest.
the significant world leaders of the international community are seeing it in 3D
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by udede(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
Omoslim26:
If only they can channel this agitation to the leaders,they are the major problem �.
The Fg will know it's not business as usual the moment some political/traditional stronghold of Igboland starts joining the movement.
,the Igbo nation is completly behind this. The may 30 sit at home says it all

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. / To be honest, The Odds Doesnt Seem To Be In Obi's Favour / Plateau State Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.