Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures (3250 Views)

Massive IPOB Protest Hits The City Of Aba - Pictures / BREAKING:: Massive IPOB No Election Demonstration In The South East. Video. / Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by donjahsy(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Why are we quick to call any one that opposes Ohamadike's opinion, Fulani?

It suckz.
It's either you are funny or you sound like a Fulani. Nonetheless you can criticize constructively

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by Omoslim26: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
udede:
,the Igbo nation is completly behind this. The may 30 sit at home says it all

Some of the Governors did the sit at home,does that means they now support ipob,btw the sit at home was not just a call from ipob, massob also called for it.
The sit at home was a good call to honor the great fallen Heroes,it hasn't changed anything,the people of Anambra are still planning to vote in another Governor who says no to Ipob and other secessionist movement �.
Reality bro, Reality is quite different from social media sensationalism and jamboree.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by esnbrutality: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
Till then na...you guys need to hear the announcement and the shocker that will come concerning the useless elections...

Omoslim26:

Some of the Governors did the sit at home,does that means they now support ipob,btw the sit at home was not just a call from ipob, massob also called for it.
The sit at home was a good call to honor the great fallen Heroes,it hasn't changed anything[b],the people of Anambra are still planning to vote[/b] in another Governor who says no to Ipob and other secessionist movement �.
Reality bro, Reality is quite different from social media sensationalism and jamboree.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by Omoslim26: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
esnbrutality:
Till then na...you guys need to hear the announcement and the shocker that will come concerning the useless elections...

Anyone who tries to stop another from exercising their rights to vote will killed like a fatherless and motherless chicken ��.
Elections will hold,some useless brainwashed elements will try nonsense as seen all over the country,but notwithstanding elections will hold�.
The announcement from who and who if I may ask,hope it's not from one occultic group that are being picked up like petty thieves �
Baba I on my own would sign yes for every elections in Igboland to be stopped until this useless structure is restructured,but reality is no such thing is visible at least for now.
Stop believing in rubbish social media jagons they have no inplay in Reality ��.

Ezigbo announcement ��

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by Kaiser20: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Omoslim26:
If only they can channel this agitation to the leaders,they are the major problem �.
The Fg will know it's not business as usual the moment some political/traditional stronghold of Igboland starts joining the movement.
It will never happen , those stronghold was insulted and called zoo sabo by ipob have you forgotten?
The SE political and traditional Elites are the ones to deal with Nnamdi.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by Omoslim26: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
esnbrutality:
Please..till then ...

You dont need to advise me na ...dont you think so??...

Its best you actually do the needful on that day...exercise your right on your own...simple. angry

Ofcus anyone who will try to force anyone to vote should be killed like a fatherless and motherless chicken also�.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by Buckeyemedia1: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
udede:
,the Igbo nation is completly behind this. The may 30 sit at home says it all
5% inconsequential, you should have stayed at home for the whole month, then maybe we would have considered taking you seriously.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by Buckeyemedia1: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

Ofcus anyone who will try to force anyone to vote should be killed like a fatherless and motherless chicken also�.
No one will ever force you to vote, but don’t come crying the next day, saying I no gree, like you are doing now shouting Biafra.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by afube: 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
chidyke77:
Not really seeing the effects of this protest.

how do you want to see it ? Think harder now......think man think!!!
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by Omoslim26: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
No one will ever force you to vote, but don’t come crying the next day, saying I no gree, like you are doing now shouting Biafra.

Excuse me,are you sure you quoted the right person ��?

Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by Arda1000(m): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Iykmann:
More popular in jail
when a person is in trouble that is when you come,no matter how stubborn or troublesome I get,when I jam wahala my people will come to my aid that is what being Igbo stand,a brother in need is a brother indeed
Re: Massive IPOB Protest In Brazil In Support Of MNK & Oduduwa Republic- Pictures by udede(m): 5:14am On Jul 11, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
5% inconsequential, you should have stayed at home for the whole month, then maybe we would have considered taking you seriously.
for your mind you just made a point abi ?
Mtseeewww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions As Funke Akindele Submits WASSC As Her Highest Qualification / Flash: Hope Uzodinma Daughter Spotted With A 5 Million Naira Handbag / BREAKING:Labour Party Senatorial Candidate,5 Others Killed In Enugu(Pix & video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.