Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Pls Help Me Out From Sokoloan Agent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me Out From Sokoloan Agent (1087 Views)

Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) / How Sokoloan Made Me Rich / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Out From Sokoloan Agent by LOKOLESCO(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
My name is Balogun olamilekan yusuph,i obtained loan worth #6000  on 24 of june,2021through fast money app which i supposed to pay back #8800 on 7the of july,2021.but unfortunately,i make my payment yesterday through  one of the bank account given by the agent yesterday,i was been given 9jacredit account,fast money account,sokoloan account.i was not aware that the above account number is not of thesame branch and so far i received all my text messages from sokoloan i decided to sent the money to sokoloan account details.but unfortunately,the agent call me this money to informed me that i had to pay another money on the note that the previous payment i made was on wrong account number.i have been begging him to help me out so far its there head offfice i made the money to and not branch he should be able to help,but he keep on insulting me and shouting on me.here is the number of the agent 09133259315.please can i be able to retrieve my money back please in other to pay to the right channel or can i be cleared for my loan obtained.who has such experience before pls help me out.
Re: Pls Help Me Out From Sokoloan Agent by BareFacedLies(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
E be like say person don scam you
Re: Pls Help Me Out From Sokoloan Agent by LOKOLESCO(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
He is the right agent but he cant just help me out to rectify the issue,even the head office agent has called me to pay up my loan and i explained the issue to him but he said i should persuade the guy to help me out but the branch agent is not ready to accept my pleading.
BareFacedLies:
E be like say person don scam you
Re: Pls Help Me Out From Sokoloan Agent by 4reala(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Report the issue to your bank
Re: Pls Help Me Out From Sokoloan Agent by Cerebellum: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
You don jam am OP

Sorry o Mr OP
Re: Pls Help Me Out From Sokoloan Agent by vikgreen01(m): 2:49am On Jul 11, 2021
That’s why it’s advisable to use the app to pay instead of making transfer thru bank app.. u log in to the loan app Nd pay!!
Re: Pls Help Me Out From Sokoloan Agent by newdawnlive: 3:37am On Jul 11, 2021
how on Earth would you borrow 6000 to pay 8800 within a month. abi am I missing something ni.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Out From Sokoloan Agent by Akwaibomdude(m): 7:34am On Jul 11, 2021
The interest rate is rediculos...how on earth can someone take loans from this leeches.
Even the time frame for repayment is very short.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Out From Sokoloan Agent by LOKOLESCO(m): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
Its ridiculous,now that i mistakenly paid back to your head office instead of branch office which can be rectifiable,u started insulting me.
newdawnlive:
how on Earth would you borrow 6000 to pay 8800 within a month. abi am I missing something ni.
Re: Pls Help Me Out From Sokoloan Agent by NaijaBoy213(m): 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Pls Help Me Out From Sokoloan Agent by tee59(f): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
newdawnlive:
I was thinking the same. It was much.
Re: Pls Help Me Out From Sokoloan Agent by newdawnlive: 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
tee59:
I was thinking the same. It was much.
6 months loan in bank self is not up to that

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Strikes Off Bella Shmurda From New Song / Is It Right For A Christian To Marry A Second Wife Than To Cheat / 60days To My Traditional Marriage But Am Not In Any Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.