Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? (2977 Views)

How Do I Behave Myself When I Go Abroad / How Young Nigerians Are Investing To Leave The Country / Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by Akinola2345(m): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hi guy....

If you were been paid like 100k monthly in Nigeria... Can you move oveasea and seek for green pasture??

Only experience talk...

Thanks.
Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by DannyXpress: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
With proper money management and other skills you have that can help, you can make that money grow.

Also don't forget to start a business from the money no matter how little cos 100k be looking like 10k these days

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Akinola2345:
Hi guy....

If you were been paid like 100k monthly in Nigeria... Can you move oveasea and seek for green pasture??

Only experience talk...

Thanks.
100k is $250 at the rate of #400/$. I just said I should remind you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by bammywon: 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
yes you can what you need to do first is highlight the steps in obtaining the visa to your prefer destination and start saving and taking each step at a time and before you know it you would have been done and off you go,

even those who travel out don't have the money once

good luck

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by Akinola2345(m): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
Yes...I have been saving from the start... And I can boast of 2m now...
Which country did you think 2M can take me to?

bammywon:
yes you can what you need to do first is highlight the steps in obtaining the visa to your prefer destination and start saving and taking each step at a time and before you know it you would have been done and off you go,

even those who travel out don't have the money once

good luck
Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by Amanee(f): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
From experience, I did that and it was the best decision I ever made in my life

9 Likes

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by slimanyd: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Akinola2345:
Hi guy....

Only experience talk...

Thanks.

100k? Egbon , Hope uno get coro. Even when people earning close to 500k sef monthly are finding every means to japa to a better country devoid of cow head and leg.

7 Likes

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by ednut1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
If people with 500k to 900k are leaving what is 100k.

6 Likes

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by klawaaa: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
Yes, I can go to further my education... But going for menial jobs na suicide!
Akinola2345:
Hi guy....

Only experience talk...

Thanks.
Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by Akinola2345(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Amanee:

Which country guy?
Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by AgentGoat: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
Stop asking nonsense question.

5 Likes

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by cedar3: 2:48am On Jul 11, 2021
You're earning 100k monthly and still mulling the thought of leaving or remaining, bro I earn 150k monthly and I'm not proud to discuss it with my guys! By Student Visa or Chariot of fire, I must not spend the next Christmas in this country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by seunny4lif(m): 3:37am On Jul 11, 2021
Is 100K money again in Nigeria?
If you are living Lagos, AbJ and PH then that’s not money because cost of transportation in Lagos alone and the money is gone.
When you think about the cost of living?
Transportation cost and Security?
The same Nigeria that some companies may not even pay your salary for like 3 months

Few of my guys dey earn over 150K and they don run comot from Nigeria before me self.
Ondo state government dey hold Doctors salaries for 3 months and you say make them no jakpa grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by Akinola2345(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2021
cedar3:
You're earning 100k monthly and still mulling the thought of leaving or remaining, bro I earn 150k monthly and I'm not proud to discuss it with my guys! By Student Visa or Chariot of fire, I must not spend the next Christmas in this country.
Jesus christ
Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by BlackSan: 10:59am On Jul 11, 2021
Akinola2345:
Hi guy....

Only experience talk...

Thanks.

This is a funny question
Before we go further, there are some important questions you have to ask yourself like...
The value of Nigerian currency?
The cost of standard of living (I'm guessing you intend to take care of yourself with that same money)?
The security standard of Nigeria, I mean, don't quote me wrong, we all have our opinion but personally I wouldn't want to remain in a country where bandits and other territories group are the daily headlines.
I just wanna live a peaceful and I'm aware outside this wall, some white are racist but doesn't mean it's all of them.
Now back to the 100k salary, it's seriously not worth it for me
Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by Jorussia(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
I presume you must be living in the far north where #100k may be considered a decent monthly salary.Go and check the salary of Canada PR applicants and come back here to open another thread.

4 Likes

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by bammywon: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
You try Canada express entry if age is by your side

Amanee:

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by Mcslize: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
God of mercy! Why do you people kept asking this particular question? This was same question I was exchanging words with Solitium in the other thread. 100k? How far will that serve you in this economy?

2 Likes

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by Mcslize: 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
Amanee:

I thank God for your life. I will join you soon.
Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by Mcslize: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
cedar3:

I love this. Life is what you make of it. May we all achieve our heart desires.

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by FiverrTutor(m): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
I personally earn 366k monthly and I still want to to relocate! So it doesn't matter what you earn it's more about moving to a more sane environment. I personally want to move because of better health care and security.

6 Likes

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by ugonna1054(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
Lewl, people earning 1m dey leave their jobs jand - The Naira is highly unstable, 1m naira today can be worth 500k tomorrow, that’s the reality and one of the main reasons people leave “high paying jobs” here. Also, cost of living in Nigeria rises everyday, with diminishing standards of living..

So, Economic stability in short amongst others

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
100k is just 200 USD on the black market.
Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by BlackSan: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
FiverrTutor:
I personally earn 366k monthly and I still want to to relocate! So it doesn't matter what you earn it's more about moving to a more sane environment. I personally want to move because of better health care and security.

Hi
Quick question please, do you want on Fiverr? If yes
What area?
Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by FiverrTutor(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
BlackSan:

Hi
Quick question please, do you want on Fiverr? If yes
What area?

No I don't work on Fiverr. It's just my moniker here.
Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by Gerrard59(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mcslize:
God of mercy! Why do you people kept asking this particular question? This was same question I was exchanging words with Solitium in the other thread. 100k? How far will that serve you in this economy?

That dude still supports Nigerians to remain in the country while he is in the US?

That is sheer wickedness!
Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by Gerrard59(m): 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
OP,

People earning more than 3M per month left, what is less than 10% of that amount? The best I can say is you do it through grad studies and search/apply for sponsorship from the faculty. On fleeing Nigeria, it is actually those who earn well/make a lot of money that leave (I say the top 1% of Nigerians) that flee. The remaining 90% get to kiss Tinubu and Buhari's ass.

4 Likes

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by BlackSan: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
FiverrTutor:

No I don't work on Fiverr. It's just my moniker here.

Ohh... Okay.
Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by olioxx(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2021
My guy please please just comot from this country if you have the means ooo.
Federal Government is paying 97 naira on every 100 naira to service debt, in a nation of 240 million people.
Okay let's do small math, imagine FG left will 3naira for every 100 naira after debt payment. What can 3naira do on average??
On top of that , youth unemployment is standing at over 51%.
Think brother.

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by samtol4(m): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Relocation abroad is not about money , but a better standard of living, better opportunities, and secure the future for your unborn children

2 Likes

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by PoliteActivist: 3:55am On Apr 28, 2023
See how inflation is killing us!
This question made sense in 2021, but ask the same question today. Everyone will be saying the same thing: "WHAT IS N100K??"

1 Like

Re: If You Earn 100k Monthly In Nigeria...will You Go Abroad And Leave The Job??? by worried222: 4:49am On Apr 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:
See how inflation is killing us!
This question made sense in 2021, but ask the same question today. Everyone will be saying the same thing: "WHAT IS N100K??"
I think people advising Nigerians to remain here are from a particular tribe and or religion.
The funny thing is if these same anti japa folks gets the opportunity to leave, they will jump on the next flight available.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Study Abroad In Canada: Tuition Fees, Cost Of Living, Admission Requirements Etc / Is Ghana As A Country Good For A Nigeria To Hustle / I Plan To Visit Italy In June, Advise Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.