Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? (32502 Views)

The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! / Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
TB Joshua died and was highly honoured by the world and Christians at large. SCOAN held a week long programme to mark his death.
He was eulogized by the high and mighty to the extent even Israelites had delegates attending his burial.

I promised myself not to say anything about him again either good or bad , but something was stirred up in my spirit last night as I had communion with the Holy Spirit and this led me to open this thread.

I read threads how a lot of people( prophets inclusive both false and real eulogized him and it got me thinking so much ).

After I went through his burial pictures last night , I went into deep thoughts. I was thinking and praying in the Spirit non stop , when the Holy Spirit started ministering to me and we had a lovely communion and I want to share some of the things I got from that.

You might not like the things I say here, but your opinion on this wouldn't really matter cos God gave me a scripture as my motto when He called me ( Let God be true and every man a liar) . This has been my guiding scripture all my years as a Christian.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by dudusky007(m): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
Yes number 4

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
As I read the stories online about his philanthropic efforts ,I was awed. I further looked at his burial pictures , saw the mammoth crowd at attendance and how he was greatly eulogized. The Holy Spirit instantly ministered to me.

The first message that dropped in my heart was " whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire".

A lot of people get carried away with men's approval of them and forget that it's God they will give account to on the last day and not man. Once you die , no one's opinion about you matters anymore, even that of your pastor, father or mother, cos by then it'll be between you and your creator alone.
You might not believe in the afterlife but there's surely life after death and we will all give account of everything we've done in this world , be it good or evil.

As the message was dropped in my heart I kept on thinking deeply about what God said , till the Spirit spoke further and said " that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in God's sight ".

As you read this thread now, who have you been living your life to please. God or the world ?, cos at the end of the day . It's God you'll face the moment you close your eyes and your spirit leaves your body.

You might hate me more cos of this thread but I want you to really ponder and think deeply.

123 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Is your name actually in the book of life?
Is your Christianity based on your work with the Holy Spirit or with what your pastor says?
Does God know you in person as His child?
Where will you send your eternity? , cos this is the most important of all.

Our sojourn on earth is all but a short while, the highest you can live on earth is 150yrs , after which you'll go face your creator.
Once again, is your name in the book of life?
Do you live a life to please God who created you or you live to please men and get their appraisal.

63 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:
...The first message that dropped in my heart was " whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire".

A lot of people get carried away with men's approval of them and forget that it's God they will give account to on the last day and not man. Once you die , no one's opinion about you matters anymore, even that of your pastor, father or mother, cos by then it'll be between you and your creator alone.
You might not believe in the afterlife but there's surely life after death and we will all give account of everything we've done in this world , be it good or evil.

As the message was dropped in my heart I kept on thinking deeply about what God said , till the Spirit spoke further and said " that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in God's sight ".

As you read this thread now, who have you been living your life to please. God or the world ?, cos at the end of the day . It's God you'll face the moment you close your eyes and your spirit leaves your body.

You might hate me more cos of this thread but I want you to really ponder and think deeply.

First it should be noted that our names are first written in the Book of Life BUT IT COULD BE BLOTTED OUT!

11 Likes

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
I'll end this thread by saying the last thing the Holy Spirit told me.

He said , a lot people that watched the funeral of TB Joshua will be possessed by suicidal spirits and spirits of depression.
There will be a rise in depression among those who watched that burial ceremony.
This is why every Christian should have the Holy Spirit leading them , cos there are a lot of mysteries you can't know except it's revealed to you by Christ's Spirit.

There's a way that seems right unto a man but the end thereof is death and destruction.

41 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

First it should be noted that our names are first written in the Book of Life BUT IT COULD BE BLOTTED OUT!

It definitely could be blotted out , cos there's nothing like eternal security , it's all a ploy by the devil to lead believers astray and unto damnation.
That's why we should work out our salvation with fear and trembling.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

It definitely could be blotted out , cos there's nothing like eternal security , it's all a ploy by the devil to lead believers astray and unto damnation.
That's why we should work out our salvation with fear and trembling.

Yes brother, it is real hard and sure work but as The Lord Hath Said, "he that endureth till the end shall obtain a crown of Life".

So let us push on through and never give up but praying that The Lord will quickly Come and find us faithfully waiting on him as those virgins who were around when the bridegroom came.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by peachesandroses(f): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
Don't let the afterlife become an afterthought! Spend both now and eternity with God.
Reconcile with God today, Believe Jesus now.
Repent and be converted. Do not procrastinate.
The praise of God over the praise of men anytime cool

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
The plan of the occult is working very well and their script is being played out perfectly. Be careful so you don't become a scape goat?
Why did you go into ministry?
Were you actually called or you called yourself, or your pocket called you or fame called you ?
Do you have a personal relationship with Christ or your version of being born again is because your pastor says you are born again?
Verily verily I say unto you , except a man be born of water and of Spirit , he can't enter God's kingdom.

God bless

There's still time to amend your ways as long as you still breathe.

Make hay while the sun shines.
Now is the accepted time, behold now is the day of salvation.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Karlovych: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
grin grin You're just hustling for your own imaginary golden mansion. It's all good though but I'm sure it's the economic situation of Nigeria that made you all this way, the sense of hopelessness has made you all clutch to Yahweh for comfort and some sort of hope that when you die you will be rewarded with a mansion just for being good.

The same reason why there are churches at almost every corner in Nigeria yet the people going there every Sunday are one of the most wicked in the world.

With all your book of life and bible thumping, what positive contribution has you or your religion done in the Nigerian community that is not selfish?

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by appishani1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nobody know bro. But we hope God help us with his mercy. Mercy is our hope

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
appishani1:
Nobody know bro. But we hope God help us with his mercy. Mercy is our hope

The Bible shows us that our names are first written in the Book of Life, yes, that's how God has been so good to us all, however, IT CAN BE BLOTTED OUT!
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin You're just hustling for your own imaginary golden mansion. It's all good though but I'm sure it's the economic situation of Nigeria that made you all this way, the sense of hopelessness has made you all clutch to Yahweh for comfort and some sort of hope that when you die you will be rewarded with a mansion just for being good.

cheesy we are very very fine and catered for here, even in this economic destruction and we already have our houses. We know the Secret of The Lord is "Satisfaction" and we do not require a mansion to be satisfied, a simple house will always be sufficient. grin

So, we are not greedy and we know that The Lord's Mansion is for The Lord's many many family members. grin

Karlovych:

The same reason why there are churches at almost every corner in Nigeria yet the people going there every Sunday are one of the most wicked in the world.

It is evil people who open churches. True Christ Followers already know that we are already burdened with much work, so we can not take up any other additional burden.

So those who raising churches are not from Christ!

Karlovych:

With all your book of life and bible thumping, what positive contribution has you or your religion done in the Nigerian community that is not selfish?

The light of a firefly in the bush is not counted as a great light it, so it is with us, the world would never hear of the love we showed to our neighbours.

It is even the evil people who take out adverts in newspapers and televisions whenever they have done something which people will reasonably call good.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by budaatum: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
While you concern yourselves with the afterlife, perhaps remember that [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+6%3A25-34&version=KJV]Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof[/url].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
He was a nice guy but neither himself nor any of his accusers practiced Christianity. And if someone doesn't practice Christianity nor associate with those practicing Christianity the holy spirit can't work with such ones!

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
Some people said the Holy Ghost revealed to them how angels carried TBJ to heaven, an actress said TBJ visited her after his death and OP said Holy Ghost showed him people that attended TBJ's burial are doomed.
I believe this your Holy Ghost must be a good subscriber of Nollywood Movies because that's where an actor can be a saint in one season film and in another a demon! undecided

18 Likes

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
OP, you've said it all.
You're full of wisdom.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
Karlovych:

Yes I'm hustling for my mansion in heaven and it ain't imaginary , cos I've seen it with my eyes.

As for your saying it's economic situation that forced me into this, that's ridiculous.
My late Dad owned a construction company and that was the main reason I actually studied engineering in school. After I graduated from school, I was appointed as the director of the company, but I rejected it cos God told me to forsake all. My parents even said I was mad then and started taking me to several men of God thinking I had gone insane.
When that failed , my aunt started making visa preparations for me and my immediate elder sister to join her in the US ,I also rejected that. My sister in question is currently in America and has spent years there. I can go on and on to tell you the sacrifices that God by His grace has helped me to make , but I'll not waste time on that.
If you need further details about the company you can send me an email and I'd send you screenshots and pictures to clear your doubt. In fact my ID card as the director is still available if you want to see.
As for positive contribution, there's a story on the front page about a church that just commissioned a road project.

I would reply you no further.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Some people said the Holy Ghost revealed to them how angels carried TBJ to heaven, an actress said TBJ visited her after his death and OP said Holy Ghost showed him people that attended TBJ's burial are doomed.
I believe this your Holy Ghost must be a good subscriber of Nollywood Movies because that's where an actor can be a saint in one season film and in another a demon! undecided

I never said people were doomed so don't twist my message to soot your narrative. I said a lot of people that watched it would be possessed by suicidal spirits and spirits of depression.

People can say whatever using the name of the Holy Spirit, but God isn't an author of confusion.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Karlovych: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

Yes I'm hustling for my mansion in heaven and it ain't imaginary , cos I've seen it with my eyes.

As for your saying it's economic situation that forced me into this, that's ridiculous.
My late Dad owned a construction company and that was the main reason I actually studied engineering in school. After I graduated from school, I was appointed as the director of the company, but I rejected it cos God told me to forsake all. My parents even said I was mad then and started taking me to several men of God thinking I had gone insane.
When that failed , my aunt started making visa preparations for me and my immediate elder sister to join her in the US ,I also rejected that. My sister in question is currently in America and has spent years there. I can go on and on to tell you the sacrifices that God by His grace has helped me to make , but I'll not waste time on that.
If you need further details about the company you can send me an email and I'd send you screenshots and pictures to clear your doubt. In fact my ID card as the director is still available if you want to see.
As for positive contribution, there's a story on the front page about a church that just commissioned a road project.

You've seen the mansion with your eyes? grin grin grin. Why did Yahweh not ask you to forsake studying Engineering in school too? Continue to deceive yourself. As for the last part, a lot of your Christian pastors have been caught with fetish items like charms and human parts. They all identify with your religion and also tell tales of your imaginary mansions just like you.

Peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

I never said people were doomed so don't twist my message to soot your narrative. I said a lot of people that watched it would be possessed by suicidal spirits and spirits of depression.
People can say whatever using the name of the Holy Spirit, but God isn't an author of confusion.

Sorry, it's what your spirit says against what their spirit says so you're carrying your own spirit while they're also carrying theirs.
If your God is not for confusion how come you can't use God's word (Bible) to substantiate what's wrong with the dead guy?
As long as it's what some spirit revealed to you then it's spirit versus spirit none is authentic!

Next time think very well before coming on to spew gibberish on social media, this is not your church where you people can tell everyone you drank coffee with God in your living room! undecided

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by GboyegaD(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Mixedfruit: 9:36am On Jul 11, 2021
yes
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by ogologoamu: 9:36am On Jul 11, 2021
grin

Lie Mohammed's name is number one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by obembet(f): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2021
I can see myself in the right hand of my father Abraham

3 Likes

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Righteousness2(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2021
The first message that dropped in my heart was " whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire".

My Brother, From the Depth of my Heart, your ministration got me almost Shedding tears. I almost shed tears because the devil has blocked the minds and Heart of so many people to the Gospel truth that will save the soul from Hell! So many today think Eternity is a Joke.

My Beloved Brother , The Lord has used u THISDAY to hit some Hard, Bitter, Raw ,Undiluted and Unadulterated truths that will Shift any Genuie Soul that needs Help from Hell to Heaven.

The things of GOD are not Carnal. GOD is a Spirit. The Deepest secrets of men are an open Sepulcher Befor GOD. We can only Deceive ourselves. We cannot Deceive GOD.

Folks, let's Pursue GOD in truth and in Spirit. What men think or say about us is irrelevant before GOD.

Heaven is Real!
Hell Fire is Real!
Follow this HOLY GOD with all your Heart. Not to impress People or For Show. Eternity is not a church race , neither is it a Family, Community or Nation race.
Eternity is a Personal Race.

GOD Bless you my Brother op!

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by SimplyShit: 9:37am On Jul 11, 2021
You guys should allow TB Joshua to die please

Allow him peace..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2021
As cultist no come dabaru burial as expected, some people are still waiting for some 'Linda' to come tell us how they slept/died and saw TBJ in hell fire hahahaha. That man made it to Heaven, know this and have peace of mind!!!

I'm your best plug for Rice & Vegetable oil 25kg. My Chop, King, Mastercom, Happy Family &Tomato. Both long grains (Aroso & Agric) & short grains. I deliver straight to your door post not bus stop. Call Now!!!

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by emfem(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2021
Stupid post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by illicit(m): 9:38am On Jul 11, 2021
There's no such book

3 Likes

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by sunshineV(f): 9:38am On Jul 11, 2021
is tb joshua name in the book of life? how about ur father's name? abeg getat

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) / Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church / 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.