Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? (32490 Views)

The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! / Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
OKOATA:
First things first Hell fire doesn't exist for humans. God's love and a loving God will not create an eternal hell for his children to burn forever for a sin he committed for a few years on earth. It doesn't make sense. Almighty is the omnipotent and omniscient, he knows all and sees all. He knows what we are even before we are created. If God created me knowing I would commit sin and go to hell, why create me then? He's that not an evil being? God's love and not evil. Stop preaching about hell it's all bull crap.
Well, Jesus Christ told you that the goats will reap eternal damnation at the end for refusing to obey His teachings and commandments - Matthew 25 vs 31- 46. lipsrsealed

So it may be time for you to reassess your understanding of God's Love. I say this because the same God who buried over 14000 israelites alive, in desert sand, for mumbling against Him is the same God who loves them all and us too grin. undecided
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Kobojunkie: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Marpol2021:
both op and mr righteousness,tb joshua has make heaven angels carry him home.its left for us to live a holy and a righteous life and make heaven too.a carnal being cant never understand the things of the spirit.
Carry who home to where? Jesus Christ said no one will enter Heaven or Hell until after He returns-Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46, but here you are talking of Angels carryjng someone home... did the man have his own private heaven/hell or something? undecided
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by OKOATA(m): 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Well, Jesus Christ told you that the goats will reap eternal damnation at the end for refusing to obey His teachings and commandments - Matthew 25 vs 31- 46. lipsrsealed

So it may be time for you to reassess your understanding of God's Love. I say this because the same God who buried over 14000 israelites alive, in desert sand, for mumbling against Him is the same God who loves them all and us too grin. undecided
It's you who don't understand the mind of God, God's our father, If you have a son and he commits adultery will you burn him in the fire for that? You religious guys should start using your common sense. I don't believe in hell you can believe in it that's your cup of tea.
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
OKOATA:
It's you who don't understand the mind of God, God's our father, If you have a son and he commits adultery will you burn him in the fire for that? You religious guys should start using your common sense. I don't believe in hell you can believe in it that's your cup of tea.
You are trying to reason God out as if a man of your kind and that is your biggest problem. Stop doing that and instead learn to take God at His Word. undecided

God already told you who He is. Either you accept Him as He is or you continue to delude yourself with ideas birth in your mind there that you know Him better than He does Himself. He has decreed. Obey Him or refuse Him at your own risk! undecided
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by OKOATA(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are trying to reason God out as if a man of your kind and that is your biggest problem. Stop doing that and instead learn to take God at His Word. undecided

God already told you who He is. Either you accept Him as He is or you continue to delude yourself with ideas birth in your mind there that you know Him better than He does Himself. He has decreed. Obey Him or refuse Him at your own risk! undecided
Guy abeg shutup. Believe in hell na your wahala be that. Carry your wahala and go abeg.
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
OKOATA:
Guy abeg shutup. Believe in hell na your wahala be that. Carry your wahala and go abeg.
Jesus Christ, not me, is the one who tells you that there is indeed a place of Eternal damnation aka Hell, waiting at the end of the rainbow for those who decieve themselves in the name of God - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Rapture4real(m): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:
As I read the stories online about his philanthropic efforts ,I was awed. I further looked at his burial pictures , saw the mammoth crowd at attendance and how he was greatly eulogized. The Holy Spirit instantly ministered to me.

The first message that dropped in my heart was " whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire".

A lot of people get carried away with men's approval of them and forget that it's God they will give account to on the last day and not man. Once you die , no one's opinion about you matters anymore, even that of your pastor, father or mother, cos by then it'll be between you and your creator alone.
You might not believe in the afterlife but there's surely life after death and we will all give account of everything we've done in this world , be it good or evil.

As the message was dropped in my heart I kept on thinking deeply about what God said , till the Spirit spoke further and said " that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in God's sight ".

As you read this thread now, who have you been living your life to please. God or the world ?, cos at the end of the day . It's God you'll face the moment you close your eyes and your spirit leaves your body.

You might hate me more cos of this thread but I want you to really ponder and think deeply.

I had the same thought. Even if Satan is a giver in Nigeria, people will praise him.People can praise you. God's final word is the most important.

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
efficiencie:

Is this what you will tell a novice who has zero understanding of these complex concepts. "By their fruits you shall know them" is a parable and not a definition. You said "As many as are led...are the sons of God" but what does it mean to be led? Who or what is the Spirit of God? How can one get to know the so called Spirit of God? What does it mean to be led by the Spirit of God? How does being the son of God translate to being born again? How does being led by the Spirit of God translate to being born again?

Your answer basically led to more questions. Answer the question in a manner that clearly shows what it means to be born again.

If you've gotten to know me properly from this forum , you'll realise I don't engage people in arguments.
You didn't ask the question because you needed knowledge but rather because you wanted to engage me and that's why I answered you the way I did.
I don't give room for arguments, cos it triggers strife and contention.

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

Sometime last year or 2 years ago, Bodydiialect57 told me that you asked for my number but I refused to permit her to give it to you because the Holy Spirit forbade me.
When I was putting up this thread , you were the number one person on my mind. I kept on struggling with the Spirit of God. I finally had to submit to God's will and put up the thread. There are many details I left out.
It took me great courage to put up this thread, cos I knew there'd be serious backlash.
I'm a bond slave of Jesus Christ and I'm dead to people's love or hate. I don't care about what people think about me. I died long time ago in the flesh and Jesus lives through me, that's why my signature says crucified with Christ.
God clearly told me you weren't with me from the beginning, so I'm not surprised seeing this.

Jesusjnr my beloved was once like you when it comes to TB Joshua, but thank God for what He's done.
I prayed for you throughout last night and even this morning shortly before logging in without knowing what I'd be expecting. God loves you and I know that. He's working out something in your life.
Your spiritual eyes will be opened. Mark my words, as long as I have breathe in me.

Dear @ enthronedbyGod1 , I saw your message 2 days ago which didn't go well with me sincerely but as it is in my habit, I don't respond to messages or issues while angry. I do allow myself to calm down before talking. I will treat all you have said paragraph by paragraph below.

Yes sometime last year, I reached out to @ Bodydialect57 for your number. I am still shocked to know that the 'Holy Spirit' who ordered you not to give me your number failed to tell you that I wasn't the one in need of your number but a fellow nairalander (a guy). I am still surprised! A guy wrote to me last year requesting for your number. He said he saw my comment in your thread and thought I had your contact. Now daily I receive messages/mails from Nairalanders so it wasn't new except for this person asking to speak to you which was new to me then. I told him I don't have your contact but there's someone who seems to be close to you which is @ Bodydialect57. I told him to go back to your thread and reach out to @ Bodydialect57 but he still kept on asking for your contact. So I took it upon myself to ask myself and that was when I reached out to @ Bodydialect57 for your number. I am surprised the Holy spirit didn't tell you a brother was in dare need of it not me. What do I personally need your number for If I need counseling or prayers, I have pastors & mentors around me.

You also said while putting up this thread, I was the first person on your mind. Like seriously!!! E shock me o. Me kwa? Wetin join me and you together na? I don't know you from anywhere and you equally do not know me, I have never said anything against you on Nairaland so why should it be me that came to your mind first? I barely even have time for Nairaland these days sef so wetin be my own inside am? Am I an antichrist I don't hate the truth, I only hate 'misleading' posts!

See uncle enthronedbyGod1 I have followed two of your threads from the start to the finish except for the recent added comments or new threads and I really learnt from the previous two. I don't know you physically but you are one of the few persons I respect and love to read from. I have never hated you and I have never been against you like why should I? Even those who bash me daily on Nairaland, I am still yet to hate them or be against them so why should it be you? Even when I commented, I didn't even know it was your thread not until I saw your mention. I was just going through the religion section and I saw two thread on TB Joshua and I dropped the same comment which one of it happened to be yours unknown to me and the other ikorodureporta thread.

You claimed God told you I was not with you from the beginning, Omo I am shocked o!!! I shock so tey I showed my pastors your message. How can you say God told you that? Me that has learnt a lot from your two threads? Someone asked for your number and I took it upon myself to get it for him and yet you claim God told you clearly I am against you from the beginning? Which of the God please? Is it the same God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that I serve or which one please? Sincerely it got me shocked, confusing and hurting! My own God will never say such of me except if you aren't genuine or you didn't hear clearly.

As regards to your last paragraph, I still maintain what I said about TB Joshua. I am not his fan neither am I his member. I know what I saw and heard concerning the late TB Joshua and I immediately shared it with few pastors. It isn't a discussion for today...

Thanks for your prayers. I surely believe God is working out something in my life. May my spiritual eyes never go blind in Jesus name and God in his mercy will show you in soonest what you need to know about the 'last moment' of late TB Joshua. Amin!

Pure love is all I've gat for you bro.

Jesusjnr
inumidun2010
Vicardino
bodydialect
Bodydialect57
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Bodydiialect57: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

Dear @ enthronedbyGod1 , I saw your message 2 days ago which didn't go well with me sincerely but as it is in my habit, I don't respond to messages or issues while angry. I do allow myself to calm down before talking. I will treat all you have said paragraph by paragraph below.

Yes sometime last year, I reached out to @ Bodydialect57 for your number. I am still shocked to know that the 'Holy Spirit' who ordered you not to give me your number failed to tell you that I wasn't the one in need of your number but a fellow nairalander (a guy). I am still surprised! A guy wrote to me last year requesting for your number. He said he saw my comment in your thread and thought I had your contact. Now daily I receive messages/mails from Nairalanders so it wasn't new except for this person asking to speak to you which was new to me then. I told him I don't have your contact but there's someone who seems to be close to you which is @ Bodydialect57. I told him to go back to your thread and reach out to @ Bodydialect57 but he still kept on asking for your contact. So I took it upon myself to ask myself and that was when I reached out to @ Bodydialect57 for your number. I am surprised the Holy spirit didn't tell you a brother was in dare need of it not me. What do I personally need your number for If I need counseling or prayers, I have pastors & mentors around me.

You also said while putting up this thread, I was the first person on your mind. Like seriously!!! E shock me o. Me kwa? Wetin join me and you together na? I don't know you from anywhere and you equally do not know me, I have never said anything against you on Nairaland so why should it be me that came to your mind first? I barely even have time for Nairaland these days sef so wetin be my own inside am? Am I an antichrist I don't hate the truth, I only hate 'misleading' posts!

See uncle enthronedbyGod1 I have followed two of your threads from the start to the finish except for the recent added comments or new threads and I really learnt from the previous two. I don't know you physically but you are one of the few persons I respect and love to read from. I have never hated you and I have never been against you like why should I? Even those who bash me daily on Nairaland, I am still yet to hate them or be against them so why should it be you? Even when I commented, I didn't even know it was your thread not until I saw your mention. I was just going through the religion section and I saw two thread on TB Joshua and I dropped the same comment which one of it happened to be yours unknown to me and the other ikorodureporta thread.

You claimed God told you I was not with you from the beginning, Omo I am shocked o!!! I shock so tey I showed my pastors your message. How can you say God told you that? Me that has learnt a lot from your two threads? Someone asked for your number and I took it upon myself to get it for him and yet you claim God told you clearly I am against you from the beginning? Which of the God please? Is it the same God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that I serve or which one please? Sincerely it got me shocked, confusing and hurting! My own God will never say such of me except if you aren't genuine or you didn't hear clearly.

As regards to your last paragraph, I still maintain what I said about TB Joshua. I am not his fan neither am I his member. I know what I saw and heard concerning the late TB Joshua and I immediately shared it with few pastors. It isn't a discussion for today...

Thanks for your prayers. I surely believe God is working out something in my life. May my spiritual eyes never go blind in Jesus name and God in his mercy will show you in soonest what you need to know about the 'last moment' of late TB Joshua. Amin!

Jesusjnr
inumidun2010
Vicardino
bodydialect
Bodydialect57

E jebure please.
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=1036709

1 Like

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=enthronedbyGod1 post=103679946][/quote]

I repeat again, I have never been against you. I also do not understand what you mean by 'I am not with you'. With you on what exactly? I read all your threads, commented and learnt one or two from it. What else do you expect from me again? To lick Daddy's butts or what huh? There is no way the God I serve would have told you what you said. I put it to you that you LIED! Why use the name of God and the Holy Spirit to LIE about me? At this point, I am not finding it funny and you need to stop it! I don't know you and you don't know me either. I have never had any reasons to doubt you before now but at this point I doubt the person you are portraying to be. Lastly stop praying for me! Thank you.
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:06am On Jul 14, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

Jesusjnr
inumidun2010
Vicardino
bodydialect
Bodydialect57

It is well.

What I would say is that bottomline, everyone of us, including you, me and bro EnthronedbyGod, have made mistakes before and wrongly approved or disapproved of someone, so that's not the most important thing but that we ensure we're on God's track, because God would always take care of His own, and at His own time reveals things to us that we need to know.

I used approve of TB Joshua but even when I hadn't yet gotten to know the truth about him, God was yet using me to address things concerning him far more than many who did. It was only afterwards that He revealed to me what actually happened. So it's not about knowing about who TB Joshua really was, like a pro-gay Christian in this section, who was bragging that he always knew, i told him that he's no different from TB Joshua, so if he doesn't repent he would end up in the same place with him. What's most important is that one was led of the Spirit of God, He is able to lead us aright even when we make mistakes.

That's how I got to know the truth about TB Joshua. It was not hearsay but God! If I could get it wrong about TB Joshua, I believe anyone could because of how I try as much as possible to align my judgment with His.

So i wouldn't blame you if you're misled by his public displays and the appearances he put up to cover up for the abominable things he did in secret. He was really good at deceit, that's why many Christians, including myself, fell for it, however as I said earlier, that's not the most important thing but that we ensure we stayed on God's track and don't derail.

As long as we do that, we'd be fine, because God would be with us and reveal all we need to know in His own time.

As I told you sometime ago, you're one of those few here whose ways have caught my attention, even though It may have been from a distance, so i'm not surprised that my bro says he's praying for you, because I've been doing that myself for quite a while now. So try to focus more on the most important things, and not get too worked up over trivial matters.

I pray that God would perform all He has in mind concerning you even as you let Him have His way.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:17am On Jul 14, 2021
Bodydiialect57:

E jebure please.

Okay thank you

1 Like

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Ajibade123(m): 8:05am On Jul 14, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

Sometime last year or 2 years ago, Bodydiialect57 told me that you asked for my number but I refused to permit her to give it to you because the Holy Spirit forbade me.
When I was putting up this thread , you were the number one person on my mind. I kept on struggling with the Spirit of God. I finally had to submit to God's will and put up the thread. There are many details I left out.
It took me great courage to put up this thread, cos I knew there'd be serious backlash.
I'm a bond slave of Jesus Christ and I'm dead to people's love or hate. I don't care about what people think about me. I died long time ago in the flesh and Jesus lives through me, that's why my signature says crucified with Christ.
God clearly told me you weren't with me from the beginning, so I'm not surprised seeing this.

Jesusjnr my beloved was once like you when it comes to TB Joshua, but thank God for what He's done.
I prayed for you throughout last night and even this morning shortly before logging in without knowing what I'd be expecting. God loves you and I know that. He's working out something in your life.
Your spiritual eyes will be opened. Mark my words, as long as I have breathe in me.
God told you all this LMAO
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

It is well.

What I would say is that bottomline, everyone of us, including you, me and bro EnthronedbyGod, have made mistakes before and wrongly approved or disapproved of someone, so that's not the most important thing but that we ensure we're on God's track, because God would always take care of His own, and at His own time reveals things to us that we need to know.

I used approve of TB Joshua but even when I hadn't yet gotten to know the truth about him, God was yet using me to address things concerning him far more than many who did. It was only afterwards that He revealed to me what actually happened. So it's not about knowing about who TB Joshua really was, like a pro-gay Christian in this section, who was bragging that he always knew, i told him that he's no different from TB Joshua, so if he doesn't repent he would end up in the same place with him. What's most important is that one was led of the Spirit of God, He is able to lead us aright even when we make mistakes.

That's how I got to know the truth about TB Joshua. It was not hearsay but God! If I could get it wrong about TB Joshua, I believe anyone could because of how I try as much as possible to align my judgment with His.

So i wouldn't blame you if you're misled by his public displays and the appearances he put up to cover up for the abominable things he did in secret. He was really good at deceit, that's why many Christians, including myself, fell for it, however as I said earlier, that's not the most important thing but that we ensure we stayed on God's track and don't derail.

As long as we do that, we'd be fine, because God would be with us and reveal all we need to know in His own time.

As I told you sometime ago, you're one of those few here whose ways have caught my attention, even though It may have been from a distance, so i'm not surprised that my bro says he's praying for you, because I've been doing that myself for quite a while now. So try to focus more on the most important things, and not get too worked up over trivial matters.

I pray that God would perform all He has in mind concerning you even as you let Him have His way.

God bless.

What's with all these I'm praying for you?
Praying on what exactly I can't remember telling you to pray for me so I should at least know what you praying about.

As for TBJ, He is not my pastor, I am not his fan & I don't watch his programs but I still maintain what I said about him with my own personal reasons & full convictions. I respect whatever anybody know or thinks about him as it is non of my business. It is their convictions, i have mine either. No arguments! That I do not support someone on what he believes or thinks of a pastor shouldn't warrant 'God clearly said you are not for me from beginning...' that I see as a BIG LIE till date! That same God knows and sees my heart and would not accuse me falsely except if it's a different God though.

God's Grace.
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:45am On Jul 15, 2021
Ajibade123:

God told you all this LMAO

Seriously I'm shocked!

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

Praying on what exactly I can't remember telling you to pray for me so I should at least know what you praying about.

As for TBJ, He is not my pastor, I am not his fan & I don't watch his programs but I still maintain what I said about him with my own personal reasons & full convictions. I respect whatever anybody know or thinks about him as it is non of my business. It is their convictions, i have mine either. No arguments! That I do not support someone on what he believes or thinks of a pastor shouldn't warrant 'God clearly said you are not for me from beginning...' that I see as a BIG LIE till date! That same God knows and sees my heart and would not accuse me falsely except if it's a different God though.

God's Grace.
isn't it our duty to pray for one another?

So you don't have tell me to pray for you before i do so, and vice versa.

When EnthronedbyGod first came up with his anticultism thread, i immediately started praying for him, because from personal experience, I knew that exposing the workings and devices of the devil would make someone become a prime target, because there's nothing the devil hates more than that.

So I didn't have to wait for him to tell me to pray for him first, because it was my duty to do so and I haven't ceased ever since.

That's pretty much the same reason I pray for you and several people here, and many of them were not aware of this, so I don't see why that should trouble you except that I revealed it you.

As for the bolded of your comment, you ought to know that it also shocked me when I saw it, because I knew you were there supporting him on that anticultism thread, and even when many Christians here turned against him, especially because he backed me, you weren't one of them. That's why you could later ask for his number.

So I understand why it would hurt you much that he could say such a thing about you, and I believe you have every right to be disappointed. However i don't want you let this weigh you down, because as I said to you earlier, we are not infallible, so a times we could make mistakes in our judgment. It doesn't mean that it was deliberate, but that we thought we were doing or saying the right thing even though it was wrong.

As for TB Joshua, you're entitled to your convictions about him, I just shared mine, so you don't have to accept it.

Have a blessed day.
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Have a blessed day.

I'll share a story below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
I want to share a story . I used to be a great follower of D.K . Olukoya. I still love Him with all my heart. My late Dad loved him also and had a lot of his books. After I gave my life to Christ I begun consuming his books, I read every single book my Dad had on olukoya. I went further and begun going to MFM bookshop to buy his books.
One day , as I was reading one of his books, the Holy Spirit told me to stop reading his books and the books by other Christian authors I loved dearly.

I was extremely shocked . I told my late dad what the Holy Spirit said. My Dad laughed and said it wasn't the Holy Spirit that spoke but seducing spirits. That there was no way the Holy Spirit would tell me not to read Dr Olukoyas books. As at that time I was even told by God to discard any thoughts of going to Bible school, despite having already registered outside Nigeria.

I got very worried and begun praying in the Spirit with a heavy heart, that was when God gave me the motto " let God be true and every man a liar". I continued praying further and God then gave me a wonderful scripture that gave me peace.
Job 36: 22 Behold, God exalteth by his power: who teacheth like him?

As I obeyed God, He took me totally to a different dimension and begun teaching me Himself with , dreams, visions of all kinds and His voice( both audible and inaudible).
As I type this I don't know what a Bible school looks like. Never attended one before.
After years of tutoring by the Holy Spirit. He begun permitting me to read books once again ( both those by Olukoya and others) so I can compare and contrast the things I've been taught. However for roughly 2 years now , I've stopped reading books again. I've not read any Christian book , the only book I read now is the Bible.

The ways of God aren't the ways of men and till we get to understand this we'll keep making mistakes as Christians. God is a Spirit and wouldn't think with emotions as we men think and act.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

You aren't the only one shocked by my statement, a lot of people would have also been shocked.
We should understand that God treats and views us in different ways, and we each walk with God according to our level of understanding of the things of the Spirit. I wouldn't go into the intricacies. I don't also want to buttress my point about why God led me that way and said she isn't with me, cos if I do so I'd be misunderstood more.
I only used the case of Adewale Ayuba on one of her posts to buttress my point and anyone that understands spiritual matters properly would understand my point.

It has nothing to do with her hating or loving me as I clearly stated. I'm a bond slave of Christ and would follow the Spirits leading no matter how ridiculous it sounds to the natural man.
I'll share a story below
It's perfect to be led by the Spirit as you've said, because the Spirit knows much better, and is able to see things beyond what we could see as humans, hence that would prevent us from making unwarranted mistakes.

However my point is that there are times when we could mistake the leading of our flesh for the Spirit of God, and when I say "we", it includes even those of us who were truly led of the Spirit. But because we're led of the Spirit, He was able to correct us wherever need be.

That's how I was corrected by the Spirit of God about my views concerning TB Joshua. That's how you were corrected by the Spirit of God about your views concerning me. We thought we're led of the Spirit until He corrected us. And i'm quite sure that's not the only instance.

So my point was that being led of the Spirit of God just as you said was the most important thing, because we may not be able to understand everything and get everything right, but the Spirit of God is there to guide us and ensure that we stayed on course.

So that I said I was shocked by your comment shouldn't come as a shock to you, because it's hard to understand everything. Even Jesus our Master was shocked that His God forsook Him while He was on the cross, which compelled Him to ask questions, but that doesn't mean that He didn't fully trust His God.

So if you're sure that what you received be of God, just do as you're led to do regardless, because being led of the Spirit is the most important thing.

By the way, when I saw that this thread made front page, I just knew it was God's doing because what you shared here about TB Joshua was really important. People needed to hear this. Although i wished you even shared more of the details you left out, considering what happened with the posts i did about him, which i left just about nothing hidden to the imagination (it was hidden by the mods), perhaps it was best you didn't.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

God's Grace.

Regardless of what God told me, I've come to realise I didn't handle our misunderstanding properly, I should have kept whatever I said to myself and not uttered it out.
I believe not all things are for public consumption.
My job as a minister is to heal and not hurt, to save and not to destroy, to teach people to love and not hate. I made a grievous mistake in the way I handle our little misunderstanding. I didn't apply enough wisdom in dealing with the issue .
I'm not meant to cos you to stumble in any way but to help you stand firm on your feet.

Romans 14: 19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
20 For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eats with offence.
21 It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbles, or is offended, or is made weak.

I'm not here to justify any of my statements, cos doing so will only worsen things.
Addressing you in the way I did was very wrong of me, so I'm tendering an unreserved apology to you for hurting you in any way, I'm very sorry if I discouraged you in any way.
I'm sorry if I disappointed you in any way.
I'm truly and deeply sorry for everything that transpired.

I love you as a sister in Christ as Christ loves His sheep and pray that the Almighty God that started the good work in your life will bring it to fruition.
Philippians 1: 6 Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Please don't stop following.

Also pray for me so that next time God will give me the adequate wisdom to handle things better wether it's with you or with others.

God bless.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by belovedsonofGod: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

I like you cos you're a wise man from my own observations!

The Bible says: "harsh words stirs up anger".

May God increase you in wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
belovedsonofGod:

I like you cos you're a wise man from my own observations!

The Bible says: "harsh words stirs up anger".

May God increase you in wisdom.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Nemesis0147(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
enthronedbyGod1:

Regardless of what God told me, I've come to realise I didn't handle our misunderstanding properly, I should have kept whatever I said to myself and not uttered it out.
My job as a minister is to heal and not hurt, to save and not to destroy, to teach people to love and not hate. I made a grievous mistake in the way I handle our little misunderstanding. I didn't apply enough wisdom in dealing with the issue .
I'm not meant to cos you to stumble in any way but to help you stand firm on your feet.

Romans 14: 19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
20 For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eats with offence.
21 It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbles, or is offended, or is made weak.

I'm not here to justify any of my statements, cos doing so will only worsen things.
Addressing you in the way I did was very wrong of me, so I'm tendering an unreserved apology to you for hurting you in any way, I'm very sorry if I discouraged you in any way.
I'm sorry if I disappointed you in any way.
I'm truly and deeply sorry for everything that transpired.

I love you as a sister in Christ as Christ loves His sheep and pray that the Almighty God that started the good work in your life will bring it to fruition.
Philippians 1: 6 Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Please don't stop following.

Also pray for me so that next time God will give me the adequate wisdom to handle things better wether it's with you or with others.

God bless.
shut up oga
Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
Nemesis0147:
shut up oga
Which God is able?

You obviously don't serve the true God because you can't do that and say what you just said even if you were offended by his initial comments, because this is an apology for what may have offended you.

Hence you need to apologize for what you just said or prove you seriously need help and need to do what you just said.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by enthronedbyGod1: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

I don't know if you saw my apology above. I decided to quote you for the last time.
I've edited everywhere I quoted you on this thread directly and indirectly except from the apology so anyone who sees the thread in the future wouldn't see my quotes regarding you. I hope you also edit your replies to me and any other person as regards our misunderstanding.
I'll edit the apology and this particular quote once you've made it known that you've seen it.
I'll also plead with those who quoted me about the misunderstanding I had with you to edit theirs.
I'll be awaiting your reply and please when you reply do so by not quoting the full text.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? by Omotakins(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Gamut of responses to this thread is an indication that the bible is obviously infallible. Most posts are indication of lack of knowledge. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge(Hosea 4:6a).

Also, human wisdom or common sense can never comprehend or understand the things of the Spirit. 1 Corinthians 2:14, 'but the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned'.

I rest my case.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) / Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church / Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.