Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC (33213 Views)

Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC / Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by dboo442: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nukilia:
Confused politicians! What's the difference between APC or PDP
it takes common sense to know they are one political party APCPDP

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by Gunayo(m): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
YoungLionken:
Whether rumour or not, all I know is that Fayose is a deep hypocrite, who's not better than Buhari...
l totally and bodily disagree with you on this one. Fayose is far far far far far.... Infact he is unlimited far better than the clueless president in azo rock.
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by vendredi77: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
old Facebook account for sale, DM me if interested
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by Patrioticman007(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
Analyst7:
The guy is already a joker, he will become a bigger joker if he defect grin grin

Let him defect, PDP needs to be erased from Nigeria's political history

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by Diligence: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
Tactics 101:Join dem to implode it..
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by bayumyguy: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Don't trust any politician
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by GreatrAnalyst: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
May be he is sick.
Welcome to Nigeria where by force they eat back their vomits, and instead of being 'partyless', they rather would go back to asslick and belong to those they once vilified: that's politicians.

Is it a crime not to belong to any party again if you feel all of them are nuisance altogether?

OBJ seems to have done this, and very well. Kudos to him.
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by Ebenco84: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
Fayose you are welcome, the next person to join APC his Gov Wike
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by Gjmff: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Oh
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by frowland(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nukilia:

The difference is only their supporters.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by Basicend: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
millionboi:
He sworn never to join apc under buhari

Rely on Nigerian politician at your own peril. It's all about personal interest.

Non of them cares about Nigeria.
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by dmbb: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
Fayose is looking for a slightest excuse to abandon PDP because he is tired and broke
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by 4tomandchi: 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
An unprincipled man is always a coward... Fayose should leave already.
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by ThatFairGuy1: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Fayose Should join, we need more Tinubuist in ekiti
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by Sweeetheart(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bisi kolawole is my town man, we Efon alaaye people will put in all our best in convincing other LGA to elect us, this will be the first term of becoming number 1/2 in Ekiti state, we deserved it but about the man competence I really can't vouch for that

we need to listen to his manifestoes and look at his projects while holding elective and appointment post
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by 4reala(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nukilia:
One loots small small with human feelings, the other loots with careless abandon without regards to rule of law or whatever anybody might say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by Nukilia: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
4reala:

One loots small small with human feelings, the other loots with careless abandon without regards to rule of law or whatever anybody might say
U meant LOOTERS
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by YoungLionken(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
Gunayo:
l totally and bodily disagree with you on this one. Fayose is far far far far far.... Infact he is unlimited far better than the clueless president in azo rock.

That's what you think until he gets there..

Ever been to Ekiti? Well, thanks to the incumbent governor, for the little infrastructure visible. Let's not even talk about the level of insecurity...
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by Andrewkinggg: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
LoL I doubt he's ever going to join APC. I remember him saying if APC is the only political party in Nigeria he won't join them.
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nukilia:
I'm so happy Nairalanders are beginning to realise this

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by adekolaelect(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
YoungLionken:
Whether rumour or not, all I know is that Fayose is a deep hypocrite, who's not better than Buhari...
but he was your role model when he buzying abusing Buhari and apc then

Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by youngpresidooo: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
omenka:
You're such a kid if you think this way.
I doubt if he will though.
When he left pdp once he still rejected apc offers to join labour party
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by sammytovic(m): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
YoungLionken:

That's what you think until he gets there..

Ever been to Ekiti? Well, thanks to the incumbent governor, for the little infrastructure visible. Let's not even talk about the level of insecurity...
You are a bloody liar I am from Ekiti. Fayose did 80% of infrastructure in Ekiti. I'm not saying he's innocent.
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by AsawanaDgreat: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
Those two political parties are the major issue we are having in Nigeria today
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by YoungLionken(m): 3:51am On Jul 11, 2021
adekolaelect:
but he was your role model when he buzying abusing Buhari and apc then

Supporting/sharing some similar views doesn't equal"role model"..

For example, there are times you support tradition over Islam and conversely, that's what an objective Mind does..

I supported him when he shielded Apostle Suleiman against the DSS, but lambasted him he was pulling that fake "severe pain" stunt...
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by YoungLionken(m): 3:53am On Jul 11, 2021
sammytovic:
You are a bloody liar I am from Ekiti. Fayose did 80% of infrastructure in Ekiti. I'm not saying he's innocent.

80%? grin..

And ado ekiti isn't better akure ??

Continue deceiving yourself grin grin...
Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by nkaycherry(f): 6:52am On Jul 11, 2021
Fayose take your candidate to APC let us see if they will accept your preferred candidate. Just tell us you want to join APC instead of using your preferred candidate to disguise. Werey dey disguise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? / Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises / EndSARS Memorial: Protester Arrested During Interview At Lekki Toll Gate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.