Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

The Nigerian Governor I Like Most - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Governor I Like Most (850 Views)

Rivers: No Regrets Making Fubara Governor, I Bought His Nomination Forms – Wike / Show One World Class Project Tinubu Completed As A Governor, I Will Vote For Him / All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Governor I Like Most by IlovePMB: 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
All southerners should follow this man. We should only support a southerner for president. I don't mind again if it is Tinubu. We Igbos should say no to Atiku or any northerner for president. Presidency must come to South. Even if it is a goat from South, we can manage.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Governor I Like Most by Monogamy: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
Aketi is not really matured for presidency.. He could have played his game right from onset but he has created some enemies for himself within SW
Re: The Nigerian Governor I Like Most by Joromi1: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Akeredolu is the only Nigerian governor with iron balls!

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Governor I Like Most by Exponential101: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Not bad but make nobody mention Tinubu or Peter Obi for here.
Re: The Nigerian Governor I Like Most by ceejay10(m): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
Tinubu? No. Any candidate from South East yes. It's the turn of South East to produce the next president, for the sake of Peace, justice and equity .
Re: The Nigerian Governor I Like Most by temitope27(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
Saraki for president
Re: The Nigerian Governor I Like Most by NigeriaZoo: 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
I like him
Re: The Nigerian Governor I Like Most by Asgard73: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Exponential101:
Not bad but make nobody mention Tinubu or Peter Obi for here.

Obi’s integrity is way above that of the criminal druggie..
Don’t put two in same statement ...

Obi still remain the best Nigeria governor since 99’

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Governor I Like Most by Exponential101: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
Obi remain best governor in your father's bigoted house.

If it is not madness or curse any fool or rationale being can not compare the performance of
Fashola
Amechi n
Akpabio
Obiano

to the criminal Peter Obi that looted Anambra state fund to build himself shopping mall in Abuja n PH while he was the incumbent governor of Anambra. Just imagine if Tinubu built TVC or Oriental hotel while he was still the governor of Lagos.

Fools like you see criminals like Peter Obi n out of bigotry foolishness n madness think you can wash the criminal into sainthood.

Asgard73:

Obi’s integrity is way above that of the criminal druggie..
Don’t put two in same statement ...

Obi still remain the best Nigeria governor since 99’

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Governor I Like Most by haffaze777(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
ceejay10:
Tinubu? No. Any candidate from South East yes. It's the turn of South East to produce the next president, for the sake of Peace, justice and equity .
Rocha okorocha,hope nzodinma or Joe igbokwe will be okay
Re: The Nigerian Governor I Like Most by ceejay10(m): 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
haffaze777:

these are never presidential candidates. Try harder.
Re: The Nigerian Governor I Like Most by IlovePMB: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
haffaze777:

Even if na fowl so far it is from the south is OK instead of any Angel from the North. Power must shift to the south otherwise, southern Nigeria is doomed.

(1) (Reply)

APC Guber Aspirant Celebrates Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan. (PHOTO) / Fulani Ranching: Ebonyi & Imo Will Be Worse Than Jos, Igbos Must Stop Mad Govnos / Oyetola's Secret Game Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.