Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? (18286 Views)

Did You Receive Similar Message From NPC? / Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? / Man Slams Covenant University Over Job Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by shegzhkn: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
iLegendd:
All these job-seekers won't let us rest. Create your own job, una refuse. You people are never tired of being slaves.

Dude, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by bluefilm: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
iLegendd:
All these job-seekers won't let us rest. Create your own job, una refuse. You people are never tired of being slaves.

I taya for dem.
Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by Kayyus09(m): 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
I'm just tired of this OctaFx Ads, its everywhere I go

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by Taeewo(m): 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
iLegendd:
If you create you job,shey na only you go do am or people will still apply for a post in you company? And since wey be say na online KDP u dey do u come build house , someone now apply as maid or gate keeper,shey u go tell am to go create him own job ?

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by bluefilm: 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
poiZon:

If everybody create their own job, who will teach ur children?

The point is that we need to have more job creators than job seekers if we really want to kiss unemployment goodbye in this country.

This idea/mindset that people(mostly graduates) should become job seekers is one of the major reasons why we are in this mess.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by iLegendd(m): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Taeewo:
If you create you job,shey na only you go do am or people will still apply for a post in you company? And since wey be say na online KDP u dey do u come build house , someone now apply as maid or gate keeper,shey u go tell am to go create him own job ?

Yes, I will tell him to go create a job if I want him to be wealthy, but if I want him to be my slave or poor, I'll employ him.

Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by Onethousandgoat: 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
bluefilm:

The point is that we need to have more job creators than job seekers if we really want to kiss unemployment goodbye in this country.

This idea/mindset that people(mostly graduates) should become job seekers is one of the major reasons why we are in this mess.

You're right but how can they create jobs when they have nothing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by Onethousandgoat: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
iLegendd:

Yes, I will tell him to go create a job if I want him to be wealthy, but if I want him to be my slave or poor, I'll employ him.

Simple.
Please make use of your brain abeg!

Most job hunters in Nigeria have zero account balance. What do you want them to create jobs with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by Obrigardo: 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
JmjDelight:
Hi guys, I got this invitation from FUPRE. Who else received this?

Did you apply for the job?
Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by iLegendd(m): 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Onethousandgoat:
Please make use of your brain abeg.

Most job hunters in Nigeria have zero account balance. What do you want them to create jobs with?

I also had zero (no lies), but brain. Luckily, we all have brains. Don't we? Think and Grow Rich.

Unfortunately, in 3rd world countries, it's either slaving for money or committing crime for money. They hardly think or use legit wisdom to make legit cash.

They easily give up in building their businesses when it doesn't pay off in few years. They lack tenacity and focus.
Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by ford101: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
iLegendd:
but guy let me break it to you. You are also a slave.a slave to that Amazon kdp company. Cos the do take some commission from your work.you are not an entrepreneur. You are just having the entrepreneur spirit. The day you will become an entrepreneur your eyes ll open and you ll never advice anybody to work hard. Infact u ll enjoy people not knowing how to be there own boss.if you are so good you ll let them have that same spirit you enjoy now working for Amazon.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by Jorrsh(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
iLegendd:

Simple.
This one too loud o
Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by Asiseeit: 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
MrHighSea:
Wish you guys due process.

Because Luck left this country long ago.

Due process left first
Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by Onethousandgoat: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
iLegendd:

I also had zero (no lies), but brain. Luckily, we all have brains. Don't we? Think and Grow Rich.

Unfortunately, in 3rd world countries, it's either slaving for money or committing crime for money. They hardly think or use legit wisdom to make legit cash.

They easily give up in building their businesses when it doesn't pay off in few years. They lack tenacity and focus.

You're sick!

You need help!

You're just one of those guys with deluded illusion who come to faceless forums to claim you're made while in reality hunger and poverty is your name.

Look Motivational speaker i don't have time for your trash!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by Taeewo(m): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
iLegendd:

Simple.
LYNUS

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by bluefilm: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Onethousandgoat:
You're right but how can they create jobs when they have nothing?

Who told you they have nothing?

Business ideas is something.

Time they have is something.

Energy they have is something.

The network they have is something.

The information they have is something.

Even the internet they have is something too.

So you see, it's just a matter of pulling the right resources together.
Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by iLegendd(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
ford101:
but guy let me break it to you. You are also a slave.a slave to that Amazon kdp company. Cos the do take some commission from your work.you are not an entrepreneur. You are just having the entrepreneur spirit. The day you will become an entrepreneur your eyes ll open and you ll never advice anybody to work hard. Infact u ll enjoy people not knowing how to be there own boss.if you are so good you ll let them have that same spirit you enjoy now working for Amazon.

Nice input, but you don't get me.

Amazon was used to generate initial income, but it's not the only source of income. Wise people diversify.

I'm also a slave to Amazon? No, I'm not. Amazon is my slave and I pay them after slaving for me.

The smartest thing you can do is to make your slave look like the master and that is by making your slave pay you after he is done working for you. He gives you your share (the bigger percentage) and keeps the smaller one.

Here is my definition of financial slavery. It's when a man makes nothing when he's asleep and earns a living only when he is awake while exchanging his time for cash EVERY single time.

On the other hand, a master spends time CREATING something and he can rest in peace all he wants while that thing he created work for him in his absence from year to year.

Note: I don't promote working hard, but working smart. Also, where did I tell you I'm an entrepreneur? Yes, I may be, but I don't claim to be.

Now, let me explain why Amazon is my slave and not the other way around.

Those materials or books were written once (this was my slaving time).

Now, it's Amazon's time to slave while I sleep.

A slave works tirelessly NONSTOP before he can eat, but a master works tirelessly ONCE and goes to rest for the rest of his life while making profit from his old work.

If you work in a company, stop going to work for 3 weeks and see what will happen to you.

Amazon spends their money and machines printing those books while I sleep.

They pay workers.
They paid for the land the company is occupying.
They pay taxes.
They paid other companies to build a server farm.
They pay white hat hackers to protect them from black hat hackers.
They pay workers

There are lots of other payments they do, yet I receive the higher percent from those book sales. With this, it's obvious they're slaving for me.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by Onethousandgoat: 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
bluefilm:

Who told you they have nothing?

Business ideas is something.

Time they have is something.

Energy they have is something.

The network they have is something.

The information they have is something.

Even the internet they have is something too.

So you see, it's just a matter of pulling the right resources together.

You speak like a 1 year old kid!

All of the above can't create a job without money!

You're sounding more like a motivational speaker!

Funds are the main thing, without funds you can't create jobs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by Angelacruz: 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
Smh...
post=103568370:
No, Not at all!
Meanwhile, All the very best to the interviewees! Good luck in addy guys
Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by Sorsilo4life(m): 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=Joybringer post=103565042]I received. I got a mail before they sent this. The other email was about interview not CBT
Where you among d set that applied last year or this year?
Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by bluefilm: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Onethousandgoat:
You speak like a 1 year old kid!

All of the above can't create a job without money!

You're sounding more like a motivational speaker!

Funds are the main thing, without funds you can't create jobs.

No need to waste words on you.

Enjoy your unemployment and your lack of creativity.

Maybe one day, Funds will fall on you from heaven like Manna.
Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by ford101: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
iLegendd:

Nice input, but you don't get me.

Amazon was used to generate initial income, but it's not the the only source of income. Wise people diversify.

I'm also a slave to Amazon? No, I'm not. Amazon is my slave and I pay them after slaving for me.

The smartest thing you can do is to make your slave look like the master and that is by making your slave pay you after he is done working for you. He gives you your share (the bigger percentage) and keeps the smaller one.

Here is my definition of financial slavery. It's when a man makes nothing when he's asleep and earns a living only when he is awake while exchanging his time for cash EVERY single time.

On the other hand, a master spends time creating something and he can rest in peace all he wants while that thing he created work for him in his absence from year to year.

Note: I don't promote working hard, but working smart. Also, where did I tell you I'm an entrepreneur? Yes, I may be, but I don't claim to be.

Now, let me explain why Amazon is my slave and not the other way round.

Those materials or books were written once (this was my slaving time).

Now, it's Amazon's time to slave while I sleep.

A slave works tirelessly nonstop before he can eat, but a master works tirelessly once and goes to rest for the rest of his life while making profit from his old work.

If you work in a company, stop going to work for 3 weeks and see what will happen to you.

Amazon spends their money and machines printing those books while I sleep. They pay workers. They paid for the land the company is occupying. They pay taxes. They paid other companies to build a server farm. They pay white hat hackers to protect them from black hat hackers. There are lots of other payments they do, yet I receive the higher percent from those book sales. With this, it's obvious they're slaving for me.
Kai ileadgend you are a baby ooo. Lol so you think that a slave can give his master team's and condition's. How many times have that your Amazon slave blocked your account also payoñeer keep taking cuts from your money. Well you rightly said it you are not an entrepreneur.so let me also make it clear to you. If you don't have the entrepreneur mind set, not the spirit ooo then you are a slave.u make passive income, my guy u are still a slave.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by iLegendd(m): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
ford101:
Kai ileadgend you are a baby ooo. Lol so you think that a slave can give his master team's and condition's. How many times have that your Amazon slave blocked your account also payoñeer keep taking cuts from your money. Well you rightly said it you are not an entrepreneur.so let me also make it clear to you. If you don't have the entrepreneur mind set, not the spirit ooo then you are a slave.u make passive income, my guy u are still a slave.

I just read the first line (only) and regretted why I chose to reply you, but ignore other people I should've replied.

Anyway, my apologies. Stay blessed.
Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by Onethousandgoat: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
bluefilm:

No need to waste words on you.

Enjoy your unemployment and your lack of creativity.

Maybe one day, Funds will fall on you from heaven like Manna.
You must be foolish to believe that i'm unemployed cause i was trying to educate you and your dead brain!

I was only trying to stop you from deceiving people fraudster.

I have no time to argue with a dunce like u.

I'll feed and cloth you for the rest of your life!

Hunger, illiteracy, cheap data and poverty are your problems.
Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by Onethousandgoat: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
ford101:
Don't mind that fraudster looking for gullible people to deceive. Before you know he will start billing them for ebooks and notes. He is just one hungry child.
Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by DonroxyII: 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
iLegendd:
There is nothing like slavery dude ... Not everyone is destined to be a Manager... and Not every Manager Is a successful Manager if not, no business will fail !!

Some will manage .....

Some will be managed ....

Live and let live....

You sound slow on this !!

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by bluefilm: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
Onethousandgoat:
You must be foolish to believe that i'm unemployed cause i was trying to educate you and your dead brain!

I was only trying to stop you from deceiving people fraudster.

I have no time to argue with a dunce like u.

I'll feed and cloth you for the rest of your life!

Hunger, illiteracy, cheap data and poverty are your problems.

You are trying to stop me from deceiving people meanwhile you have made absolute zero contribution to this thread in terms of solving the problem of unemployment.

Or maybe, you think that throwing abusive words on Nairaland is a solution to the problem?

Well sha, I don't blame you.

I blame all those who failed to give you adequate home training.
Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by buoye1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
wonderr:
someone said salary is the money given to people to forget thier dream that they can actually be their own boss
When will you guys accept that we all can't be entrepreneurs or own companies?

If we all do, who'll work for who?
Please let people do whatever works for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
iLegendd:
You just open your mouth waaaaa

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by Onethousandgoat: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
bluefilm:

You are trying to stop me from deceiving people meanwhile you have made absolute zero contribution to this thread in terms of solving the problem of unemployment.

Or maybe, you think that throwing abusive words on Nairaland is a solution to the problem?

Well sha, I don't blame you.

I blame all those who failed to give you adequate home training.
Ya papa!

Jobless yahoo boy!
Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by iLegendd(m): 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
Onethousandgoat:
You're sick!

You need help!

You're just one of those guys with deluded illusion who come to faceless forums to claim you're made while in reality hunger and poverty is your name.

Look Motivational speaker i don't have time for your trash!

Okay
Re: Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? by Philadelphia: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
Those shouting “forget employment and start your business”... who will work for you when you start your business? No be employees?

There’s nothing wrong in being an employee. Chevron, Shell, Mobil and Total get employees.

If those shaming potential employees are given the opportunity that some who got invited have, they will use all they have to pursue it.
Some of them are even drop outs, 3rd class or 2:2 graduates hating on 2:1 and first class graduates.

If everyone open business, who go patronize who?

Nonsense people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? / Custom Recruitment Exercise / Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.