Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

“obama Used To Send Me Money To Buy Clothes For Shows” -- Zlatan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “obama Used To Send Me Money To Buy Clothes For Shows” -- Zlatan (333 Views)

Obama Gave Me Money To Buy Clothes For My Shows - Zlatan Ibile. / Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“obama Used To Send Me Money To Buy Clothes For Shows” -- Zlatan by iconabblog(m): 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
“Obama used to send me money to buy clothes for shows” Zlatan recalls contribution Obama DMW made in his life (Video)

Nigerian rapper, Zlatan paid a very respective tribute to Obama DMW at the candle night event at orange island on the 9th of July 2021.

Zlatan said the late Davido’s late manager looks “hard online” but is a “very sweet person” in person.

He recalled and shared the times Obama DMW used to buy him clothes when he was still an upcoming artiste just for him to look so good when going for shows.

See the video here >>>>>

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Reactions As Ewa Goin Seller Shows Support For Whitemoney (photos) / Saskay Slap Cross After He Touches Her Bumbum At The Jacuzzi Party / Sound Sultan's Wife Raises Alarm As Hackers Take Over His Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.