Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work (81609 Views)

Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) / Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria / Man Treks From Ahoada To Port Harcourt For Governor Wike's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by AutoChick4U(f): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
I trek from home to church every Sunday sha
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by sam564: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lets encourage trekking!!!!!
Your miracle can locate u when treking oooo grin grin grin
If God want bless u bah, even if u dey inside ocean, he go still bless u

I meeuuvvveee

1 Like

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by acedsportsng: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nigerian man? White man gifts?

These copy and paste so called are becoming useless by the day!

1 Like

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Adnabh(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Only the white can do this
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by watchindelta(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Fake news
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Tpave(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
God did it for him
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by xxxXXXxxx: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by RapistOnBail: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Passion and devotion pays.
Just like Hashimu Suleiman who trekked from Lagos to Abuja when our darling daddy won the election.

He never knew it will come in handy, now he has the stamina to run because hunger, poverty and insecurity has come chasing.
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Asquare84(m): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
This one will be posting pictures of how life is easy in abroad, how can you treck for two hours to work everyday

1 Like

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by seyz91(m): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
cheesy
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just like Hashimu Suleiman who trekked from Lagos to Abuja when our darling daddy won the election.

He never knew it will come in handy, now he has the stamina to run because hunger, poverty and insecurity has come chasing.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by ShaneGuillory(m): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nigeria man ���
Don't worry we have helped you to click and read the news. I don't blame you bloggers I blame joblessness in Nigeria. I won't have been ever been in this mumu nairaland. How does this man sounds like a Nigerian ? Or does he even look like a Nigerian ? Nigerians I know abroad can never be working. They are not sleeping at night. They are all on dating site with fake profiles � looking for who to scam.

3 Likes

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by AngelicBeing: 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Karlovych: 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
shocked shocked Donte Franklin, Nigerian. That man is a Black American. Bloggers always looking for who to claim as a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by seyz91(m): 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
cheesy
azpekuliar:
Nigerian man indeed. Keep projecting your fantasies in the name of blogging.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by seyz91(m): 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
cheesy
Goalnaldo:
There's nothing that suggested that guy is a Nigerian. all these our bloggers sef.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by solexjames(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
See wetin buhari cause embarassed
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by seyz91(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
cheesy
Kondomatic:
You can't do something that huge for Buhari and remain the same again.

Dude has one leg and half now.

Buhari must take from you, it's in his blood.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nah this kind blessing we dey pray for ... I hope Buhari will not ask him to pay tax for that money
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Jac007(m): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
If Nigerians see any man wearing earrings, he is a thug and doesn't need help.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He never knew it will come in handy, now he has the stamina to run because hunger, poverty and insecurity has come chasing most people away from the country.
grin Kolo!!
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Vireani79: 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He never knew it will come in handy, now he has the stamina to run because hunger, poverty and insecurity has come chasing most people away from the country.
grin grin

U be devil grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by salem1996: 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by zabuur: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
And someone would come here to tell us that when such a person dies and he doesn't have christ, he lived a wasted life.....

2 Likes

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by xxxXXXxxx: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
"I just want to wish him well!! May God bless him and I hope his days get better for him!”

The helper is such a good hearted person! hopes the lucky man put the resources in to good use.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Ashez: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
shopnimini:
OP, what exactly is Nigerian about that guy? undecided
My brother, that matter no shock you?
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by RandomVic(m): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
There's zero suggestion the man is a nigerian.. Also 20 bucks is $20 not $20k. Bloggers sha angry

1 Like

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
No bolt for me. Trekking from monday.

1 Like

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
He is an American and not a Nigerian.
After bloggers, fear women then the devil

2 Likes

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by caracas: 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
AutoChick4U:
I trek from home to church every Sunday sha
Eeyaa sorry oooo
Oya come collect walking stick to assist your trekking.
No need to thank me, we rise by lifting others..... wink

2 Likes

Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Myketuale(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
Be diligent in your work and you will dine with kings.
Re: Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
The Fulani herdsmen need to set up GoFundMe asap, the fucckers trek like hell than that and have got no credit. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. / The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada / Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.