Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

To Kwara State Gov Abdulrahman Abdurazaq - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / To Kwara State Gov Abdulrahman Abdurazaq (391 Views)

2022 COVID 19 Vaccination Outreach Are Yet To Be Paid By W.H.O And Oyo State Gov / 2022 COVID 19 Vaccination Outreach Are Yet To Be Paid By W.H.O And Oyo State Gov / VACANCIES: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company Based In Ilorin, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Kwara State Gov Abdulrahman Abdurazaq by imam07: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
Good evening my fellow people. Ipls I need some educationalist to help me judge or analyse this situation.
I have a close friend and he is from Jenna town in Kwara State. He was among the applicants that applied for the last tescom recruitment in Kwara State. We saw each other yesterday and he told me he has not been himself since Kwara State governor recruitment committee refused to employ him and he told me d funny reason he did not get the employment letter.
The reason is that he is not qualify to teach the subject he applied for. He applied for Business education among the positions.
This guy have NCE certificate in Accounting education and university degree certificate in educational management and he minor in accounting courses and other commercial subjects. I now wonder why he was denied employment with this funny reason. He had upper credit in NCE and 2;2 in his University degree certificate.
Pls can some people here tell us why the recruitment committee said he is not qualified to teach Business education in the secondary school.

1 Like

Re: To Kwara State Gov Abdulrahman Abdurazaq by Kayodefatty: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2021
I also have the same issue here....
I graduated with B.Sc Business Management with 2.1, M.Sc Business Administration and Postgraduate Diploma in Education. I am a certified and registered teacher under the umbrella of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria.
I passed CBT and as a teacher with five years experience in teaching business studies and commerce, I did well in the micro teaching and interview. Yet with all the above stated academic and professional qualifications with TRCN certificate, TESCOM recruitment team denied me appointment letter as a commerce teacher at last.

1 Like

Re: To Kwara State Gov Abdulrahman Abdurazaq by imam07: 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kayodefatty:
I also have the same issue here....
I graduated with B.Sc Business Management with 2.1, M.Sc Business Administration and Postgraduate Diploma in Education. I am a certified and registered teacher under the umbrella of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria.
I passed CBT and as a teacher with five years experience in teaching business studies and commerce, I did well in the micro teaching and interview. Yet with all the above stated academic and professional qualifications with TRCN certificate, TESCOM recruitment team denied me appointment letter as a commerce teacher at last.
you are from which state a d town. Most of d candidate selected influenced it. They just lied to Nigerians that the recruitment was credible. They showed them requirements for the recruitment after that the idiots used school grade for d final recruitment.

(1) (Reply)

When You Start Tether Investment, You Will Forget You Are Unemplyed / Job scam: Oye Samuel Ekundayo, Akindele Olayiwola are fraudsters / Customer Care Representative Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.