Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now (2215 Views)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) / I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by Moz22: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
West
Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
Unshamble it

8 Likes

Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by Moz22: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
DARLINGTON869:
Unshamble it
okay.. thanks
Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by meobizy(f): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
Okay. Good.
Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by hybrid11(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
Where is the shambles here?? She said she don't love ,so you won't bear in mind to propose to her
Enter bathroom and shower good,put on colon and go out there, the girl that loves you is out there waiting for you

5 Likes

Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by Kandeed: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
I stopped reading when you said please.....Ur a Simp bro and according to our law that's a death sentence dude. pray you escape it sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by Shetemi12(m): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bro.. Things happen for a reason, she has made her best decision but you have to make a better decision letting her know she made a mistake. You should let her go, before you go into another relationship, keep calm and you will get the best

1 Like

Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
When am looking for love and money, GOD when?

Am inviting u, attend if u dey lagos

1 Like

Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by Youngwiz71(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
its means she wasn't meant for you. pick urself up and move on...

1 Like

Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by Nazgul: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
Would you have preferred that she lied about her love to you?

You should be greatful that she came out clean with you.

Finally go and work hard and leave women alone. The average Nigerian girl will tell you outrightly that she doesn't love you when it's very clear that your pocket isn't deep enough to sustain her if you guys decide to get married.

She's clearly seeing someone whose financial stability is much better than yours.

So move on bro and stop lamenting over her.

7 Likes

Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by CountVersailles(f): 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
Grow up chief. Don't act like a kid. She cheated and you forgave. You were in a relationship with yourself all the time.

2 Likes

Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by TarOrfeeek: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
"The trials of a simp"

Part I and II out now on Nairaland
grin

3 Likes

Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by Moz22: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

"The trials of a simp"

Part I and II out now on Nairaland
grin

okay
Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by Moz22: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
CountVersailles:
Grow up chief. Don't act like a kid. She cheated and you forgave. You were in a relationship with yourself all the time.
hmmm
Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hmmmmmmmn
Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
Pls continue begging her oo
Infact, withdraw alloney in your account and send to her and o make her happy.. that is how REAL men do..
And also start training her siblings in school too..
Just keep on spending and begging her, she will change her mind one day..
Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by emvicks2(m): 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
hybrid11:
Where is the shambles here?? She said she don't love ,so you won't bear in mind to propose to her
Enter bathroom and shower good,put on colon and go out there, the girl that loves you is out there waiting for you
The girl that loves him Ugly die angry

1 Like

Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by Dahunsipaul(m): 12:09am On Jul 11, 2021
Ehya please don’t give up, infact travel to wherever she is and decide not to leave until she accept you back, that way your life will be unshambled
Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by Cowbell521: 12:30am On Jul 11, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
When am looking for love and money, GOD when?

Am inviting u, attend if u dey lagos
Send PM if U no get STD
Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by BarrSly: 2:40am On Jul 11, 2021
Daammnn geeee seems like I just dug your girls sweet watery guts cause a girl I was with some days ago kept telling me how one of her long distance bf dy behave like fool. Does she have (Ce) in between her name?
Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by Daniel058(m): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2021
Moz22:
We were so cool before distance became a barrier.. the distance was unprecedented but I loved her still, I even loved her more despite the distance but apparently she got disconnected and began to cheat.. she did confess to cheating but I forgave her still but now it seems like she's moved on with the guy she confessed to cheating on me with. I was faultless, loved her to best to my abilities.. apparently my love wasn't enough for her. Below was our conversation this afternoon after months of trying to win her back..

In King Kali's voice: IT'S OVER angry

Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2021
Moz22:
We were so cool before distance became a barrier.. the distance was unprecedented but I loved her still, I even loved her more despite the distance but apparently she got disconnected and began to cheat.. she did confess to cheating but I forgave her still but now it seems like she's moved on with the guy she confessed to cheating on me with. I was faultless, loved her to best to my abilities.. apparently my love wasn't enough for her. Below was our conversation this afternoon after months of trying to win her back..

No one likes a clingy person, especially a clingy simping man. If you had pretended like you didn't give a fvck and given her some tough love, this story would have been different. Very very different
Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by Cokahot: 8:13am On Jul 11, 2021
I was love stuck in 2013,2014,15,2016by August 2018
7,I woke up and started chasing money,rather than emotions. I bang when I feel like,I self-service when I want to. I save myself from stress of heartbreak,loss of energy,loss of money ,time. Peace of mind means a lot to me man. Whe the mind is disturbed ,the rest of the body is at risk.

1 Like

Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by Moz22: 8:31am On Jul 11, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

No one likes a clingy person, especially a clingy simping man. If you had pretended like you didn't give a fvck and given her some tough love, this story would have been different. Very very different
okay thanks
Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by Moz22: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2021
BarrSly:
Daammnn geeee seems like I just dug your girls sweet watery guts cause a girl I was with some days ago kept telling me how one of her long distance bf dy behave like fool. Does she have (Ce) in between her name?
no chance bruh
Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by Moz22: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2021
Cokahot:
I was love stuck in 2013,2014,15,2016by August 2018
7,I woke up and started chasing money,rather than emotions. I bang when I feel like,I self-service when I want to. I save myself from stress of heartbreak,loss of energy,loss of money ,time. Peace of mind means a lot to me man. Whe the mind is disturbed ,the rest of the body is at risk.
thanks bruh
Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by Moz22: 8:34am On Jul 11, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
Pls continue begging her oo
Infact, withdraw alloney in your account and send to her and o make her happy.. that is how REAL men do..
And also start training her siblings in school too..
Just keep on spending and begging her, she will change her mind one day..
hmmm.. already on it bro
Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by AmgMakanaki(m): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2021
Men!! Control your love.. never let your love be much than that of a woman. Make this a lesson learnt in you. If I were you. I would focus on my goals now and after all success, and wen things get to sour in her love life,,, I’ll watch her crying later to me when it’s too late. But then. Never and never accept her because if you do. You might crumble
Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by Harrykn: 9:29am On Jul 11, 2021
Such a lucky man, no more splitting of funds.
Gather all the money go invest now mek e raise like garri when soaked in water.
Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by hybrid11(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2021
emvicks2:

The girl that loves him Ugly die angry
You can be too sure
Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by BarrSly: 9:38am On Jul 11, 2021
Lol still defending a hoe grin
Moz22:
no chance bruh
Re: My Whole Life Is In Shambles Right Now by Moz22: 9:57am On Jul 11, 2021
BarrSly:
Lol still defending a hoe grin
you think so

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Visited Someone You Met Online or Nairaland, What Happened? / But Men Get Heart Ooo See What This Man Did To This Woman After 20yrs Marriage / Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.