Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,865 members, 7,806,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A (2201 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial / I Was Once Humiliated Because Of My Poor Status. Finland Based Nigerian Says / Photos From Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by Pechykedgg: 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
Simon Ekpa, one of the arrowheads of the agitation for the state of Biafra in Finland has been appointed to take over daily broadcast on Radio Biafra following the detention of the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu.

The appointment was revealed by Mr Ekpa on his official Facebook page, noting it is honour to serve the Biafra nation and a call to serve lovers of freedom.

"Our Leader, Mazi Nnamdi on this day, 8th of July 2021 directed that I, Simon Ekpa should start broadcasting from Radio Biafra with immediate effect.

"On this note, it is honour, and at the same time, a call to service, a call to serve Biafra nation, and a call to serve lovers of freedom.

"This task, I will do with everything in me to see that we maintain the momentum and the legacy of our leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and IPOB.

"I will serve with everything in me and I will double my effort in media, diplomacy, and otherwise to the best interest of Biafra people.

"I am just a servant and I will serve. Our leader will continue to lead this struggle from wherever he is.

"I am Simon Ekpa, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's disciple on Biafra restoration."

Simon Ekpa LL.M (Master of Laws) is a human rights activist and a legal researcher and advisor.

He is a native of Ngbo in the Ohaukwu Local Government Area of Ebonyi State in Southeastern Nigeria.

He is said to be a chief and one of those in line to the throne as the son of the late King Nwangbo (The Ogaba Idu of Ngbo clan).

Simon has been living in Finland for more than a decade. He is a Finnish citizen and a politician. He was recently elected deputy councillor in his municipality.

Radio Biafra stands at the centre of the Biafra agitation struggle since its inception.

5 Likes

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by Harrymig1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
This is serious

2 Likes

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by chidyke77(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
That's why NK said that even if he dies in the struggle that there are many NK that will continue from where he stopped.
Nothing will stop the struggle.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by DonBenny77(m): 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by Kosoco(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lead well but don't incite violence because that will be your End.... You people should stop shading blood with your mouth in absentia... Igbo Adi egbu nwanne

3 Likes

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by Kosoco(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
chidyke77:
That's why NK said that even if he dies in the struggle that there are many NK that will continue from where he stopped.
was he d first.... How do you people think sef. I'm from Igbo but you pole don't reason before you comment

1 Like

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by hardywaltz(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
At least, this one try go& finished school, unlike his predecessor.
How all these waa waa people want to rule over Anambra in the proposed Biafra remains a mystery.
Is there any part of Igbo history that Ndi Abia or Ebonyi were ruling over Igbo people.
I haven't heard or read of it.
Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by Ifearnoevil: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kosoco:
was he d first.... How do you people think sef. I'm from Igbo but you pole don't reason before you comment

What exactly is your point?
And what is wrong with what he said?
I have been trying to make sense of this your rant but couldn't.
You are from Igbo indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by Danzakidakura(m): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kosoco:
oga liar Mohammed. Well done I am ibo.

2 Likes

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by Blackfire(m): 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
See this mumu epa

We will put you inside feeding bottle and bring you back to Nigeria to be dealt with in the language you will understand

Fooooolish ipad
Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by cocaineaddict(m): 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kosoco:
Lead well but don't incite violence because that will be your End.... You people should stop shading blood with your mouth in absentia... Igbo Adi egbu nwanne
EFULEFU LIKE YOU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by Kosoco(m): 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
cocaineaddict:

EFULEFU LIKE YOU
efulefu fuwalumgi onu dere okpo
Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by Kosoco(m): 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
cocaineaddict:

EFULEFU LIKE YOU
Street urchin. Na your type KANU dey take catch bullet... Don't go Nd have sence. Eneke nti oba... Keep wallowing I. Ignorance

1 Like

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by Investigative: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
is very funny that
Those that can't match @simon_ekpa 's profile are somewhere calling IPOB members miscreants and illiterates.

Funny people.

Keep fooling yourselves while we grow from strength to strength.

#FreeMaziNnamdiKanu

3 Likes

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by Investigative: 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kosoco:
Street urchin. Na your type KANU dey take catch bullet... Don't go Nd have sence. Eneke nti oba... Keep wallowing I. Ignorance

Funny indeed ,that you can’t match any of ipob member profile,
Yet always call them name,can’t you go and upgrade yourself and quit allowing your head being use by your slave master,
Do you think your ranting here can stop ipob?
What buhari couldn’t achieve

3 Likes

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by Kosoco(m): 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
Investigative:

Funny indeed ,that you can’t match any of ipob member profile,
Yet always call them name,can’t you go and upgrade yourself and quit allowing your head being use by your slave master,
Do you think your ranting here can stop ipob?
What buhari couldn’t achieve
I'm never against Biafra as I'm a biafran but most of claiming IPOB are just lunatics with the kind of comments you make.. You end up ridiculing the whole process.... I thought that by Now UK would have Arrest Buhari. Can't you guys think. You can't be more Biafra than I am. But you street IPOB urchins is a great mistake.

1 Like

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by Kingcalls: 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
An ideology can never die...its bigger than Nnamdi and Ojukwu... Buhari made it easy for the agitators with injustice and nepotism

4 Likes

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by Investigative: 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kosoco:
I'm never against Biafra as I'm a biafran but most of claiming IPOB are just lunatics with the kind of comments you make.. You end up ridiculing the whole process.... I thought that by Now UK would have Arrest Buhari. Can't you guys think. You can't be more Biafra than I am. But you street IPOB urchins is a great mistake.
Stop disguising
You are not ipob and you can never be hence you can’t understand their methods of approach
What matter most is that kanu kidnapping is strong bone for buhari to swallow

3 Likes

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by owobokiri(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
hardywaltz:
How all these waa waa people want to rule over Anambra in the proposed Biafra remains a mystery.
Is there any part of Igbo history that Ndi Abia or Ebonyi were ruling over Igbo people.

Spoken like a vibrant ijiot on steroids as usual..
Make sense for once? Mba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
chidyke77:
...Foreigners Oppsss Dual citizenship grin grin grin
One Leg in grin grin grin One Leg Out grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by Kosoco(m): 12:07am On Jul 11, 2021
Investigative:

Stop disguising
You are not ipob and you can never be hence you can’t understand their methods of approach
What matter most is that kanu kidnapping is strong bone for buhari to swallow
bro I'm a Pure Biafran but Not IPOB. I can't associate with IPOB because KANU have done more damage to the struggle Dan good. We loss able bodied men because of his style.. .. Please I'm not IPOB its Kanu's organization... The Biafra struggle lives on. Without hate Nd bloodshed it will come to pass iseeee

1 Like

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by cocaineaddict(m): 12:34am On Jul 11, 2021
Kosoco:
SEE IDI0T WEY DE TALK. YOU CAN’T EVEN SPELL COMMON ‘sense’. DIE IT F00L.

2 Likes

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by SweetiliciousD: 3:21am On Jul 11, 2021
hardywaltz:

Taaaaaaa

See colonial mentality.

Igbo bụ Igbo.

Get that fact clearly.

Biafra must come.

3 Likes

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by Ofodirinwa: 3:48am On Jul 11, 2021
Ekpa is exactly what we need. Hopefully he can control internal affairs as well but I know he'll meet serious resistence

2 Likes

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by chidyke77(m): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
Ekpa is exactly what we need. Hopefully he can control internal affairs as well but I know he'll meet serious resistence
Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by Kosoco(m): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2021
cocaineaddict:

SEE IDI0T WEY DE TALK. YOU CAN’T EVEN SPELL COMMON ‘sense’. DIE IT F00L.
All this kids shouting IPOB up and down don't even know what Biafra is. They don't even know how it all started. Drugs control youths all over the land
Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by Isobug: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2021
hardywaltz:
I am only concerned about your insinuation on waa waa issue. Even though I'm Igbo, I'm not too a fan of IPOB but why choose to descriminate among Igbos.
Your assertion seems to divulge the fact that you are either not Igbo or a not knowledgeable Igbo. How many waa waa are in Abia and Ebonyi. I think none in Abia sef. You could only find them in some part of Ebonyi close to Enugu. To my knowledge Afikpo people and it's environs are completely different set of Igbo people. You can only find these your belittled Waa waa people in Enugu.(How on Earth would someone belittle the Waa waas? A question for another day).
You have never read or heard, is it a rule that you must read or heard before a leader could emerge from a particular place? Must there be a particular region or place where leadership should come from? No need to even go ahead, so I will conclude by saying your insinuation was borne out of hatred and nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by bishop4life(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2021
hardywaltz:

Buy sense now, it might be too late.

3 Likes

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by hardywaltz(m): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Taaaaaaa

See colonial mentality.

Igbo bụ Igbo.

Get that fact clearly.

Biafra must come.

Isobug:

I am only concerned about your insinuation on waa waa issue. Even though I'm Igbo, I'm not too a fan of IPOB but why choose to descriminate among Igbos.
Your assertion seems to divulge the fact that you are either not Igbo or a not knowledgeable Igbo. How many waa waa are in Abia and Ebonyi. I think none in Abia sef. You could only find them in some part of Ebonyi close to Enugu. To my knowledge Afikpo people and it's environs are completely different set of Igbo people. You can only find these your belittled Waa waa people in Enugu.(How on Earth would someone belittle the Waa waas? A question for another day).
You have never read or heard, is it a rule that you must read or heard before a leader could emerge from a particular place? Must there be a particular region or place where leadership should come from? No need to even go ahead, so I will conclude by saying your insinuation was borne out of hatred and nothing more

None of u have stated any version of Igbo history were Abia or Ebonyi person was leading Anambra people.

Even in leadership of various big markets across the country where have u heard that Ndi Abia or Ebonyi was leading were Anambra people are.

Not even in Aba Main market, if not for the advent of democracy would an Abia person ever become Chairman of Aba main market like in the 70s, 80s, 90s and early 2000s. It just recently that they were able to ascend that seat.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not insulting Abia or Ebonyi peps but in reality only Anambra people can lead Ndigbo.

Please don't crucify me. It's the truth
Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by galaxi(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
With due respect to you, you are not mentally stable…

Who made Anambra people Lord over other Ibo’s.
Take it or leave it the leadership of the group have been giving to the man and your opinion doesn’t matter.

hardywaltz:

None of u have stated any version of Igbo history were Abia or Ebonyi person was leading Anambra people.

Even in leadership of various big markets across the country where have u heard that Ndi Abia or Ebonyi was leading were Anambra people are.

Not even in Aba Main market, if not for the advent of democracy would an Abia person ever become Chairman of Aba main market like in the 70s, 80s, 90s and early 2000s. It just recently that they were able to ascend that seat.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not insulting Abia or Ebonyi peps but in reality only Anambra people can lead Ndigbo.

1 Like

Re: Finland-based Nigerian-finnish Citizen, Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu A by Tochiology: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
hardywaltz:

IDIOTT!

Who was the governor of old Eastern region?
Poor student of history. Have you heard of Akanu Ibiam? Which part of Igbo land is he from.

What of Michael Okpara the first premier of old Eastern region? Where does he hail from?

Ignoramus! Where is J.T.U Aguiyi Ironsi from?

Anu mpama!!

Simple Google search is difficult for you. You only come to social media pages to disseminate your contagious ignorance.

Keep massaging your phantom superiority, since it makes you feel better. Don't go and read.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafran National Guards Parade Abia Streets Before Being Repelle By Army(video) / General Ditari Addressing Nigeria Government / Peter Obi Won't See 2% Of Vote In Yoruba Land..time To Pay Back Their Evil Acts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.