Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,551 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:50 PM

China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures (51579 Views)

US Warplanes Fly First Combat Missions Off Foreign Aircraft Carrier Since WWII / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures / Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by aribisala0(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
pipnator00:

Neither did I claim to know where either of both disease came from.
Rather I gave you true life stories of what happened around both diseases.
HIV, I don't know where it came from but Russian tried to make a US thing until it was debunked. True story, verify it yourself
As for Corona, the virologist who escaped to the US made us know the likelihood of the origin in a televised interview.
Mind you, her identity was verified to sure in truth she worked for the lab in HK/China before the interview.

***Also, I have to put a asterisks as a disclaimer on this but of recent (in about a month ago) from a leaked memo, it is alleged that a top CCP party member from China who escaped to the US and is currently under the protection of the US secret service said the virus was lab leaked. Like I wrote, due to the sensitivity of this part, I put the disclaimer on it and from where I got the info, alleged was used too but when the current US president was asked about it, the speed with which he dismissed it made it seem the news could be true.

Do you think at all or just regurgitate what you read
"Russia tried to make it " According to who The US
WHO debunked The US
I don't know book

The virologist made you know maybe ? Did not make me know
If You believe Russia tried to make it about the US why not believe that America is trying to make COVID about China?

Scientist escaped(allegedly" I was not there .Were you
Did he escape in your car?

You just read it that is all you have no knowledge whether he actually escaped or why and if he did does that prove he is not lying ?

Do not mention things you read that are controversial or disputable as facts as if you were directly involved
How do you know he/she is a virologist? You read it

I don't know book
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by Ola17: 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
int0x80:
And you think America is just folding her hands, sitting down and watching? Some of you guys here have no inclination of American advance military technologies, just cos they don't do military parades like Russia and China. #smh

I repeat, China is sure to catch up and even surpass America if their growth trajectory is sustained. It may appear that the USA is folding its hands, that I can’t tell but going by the rapid development of China, it may take a while, but they will catch up.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by Ola17: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lordmustikash:

Based on the assumption that the USA is stagnant and not progressing?
China 30 years ago was still developed, (albeit parts of it were developed) china is vast and till today still has rural communities and settlement that are still a shit show.

Even the richest and most developed countries has rural areas. What’s your point?
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by Thetruthalways: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Gireiboy:

Uninformed deluded fool! mtswww!!!
You must be stupid to say this...you are clearly the uninformed fool...I guess you didn't even read this post before spitting this trash....China has only two aircraft carriers, building their third now....
USA has eleven (11) some of which are even nuclear powered....if you respond to his comments with brain I would have compared their military power for you to see how USA is way ahead....
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by KingOdart(m): 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
pacespot:

Actually Chinese are not as racist to Africans like the Caucasians, look at their investments in Africa, would you call those racisms? If they don't love Africa they won't come here to develop those infrastructures. Though Chinese are more racially homogeneous than the Europeans, give it to their strong cultures. But the truth is Chinese don't shy away in showing their displeasure with African lack of leadership and sense of self orientation, that is a big brother stuff to me, someone that tells you the truth even though it is bitter is better than someone that is cheering you while you trace down the path of destruction. I don't judge people by what they say or any rigmarole they are doing, I judge them by their actions, Chinese actions don't show people who hate Africans, they give cheap loans to African countries which some Western media are trying to tag a colonial takeover, how can someone lend you money to develop yourself with no strings attached and you are supposed to believe that such money is evil?

You are very ignorant and naive

Who told you there are no strings attached to the infrastructure contracts between African nations and China?

You must be really dull to believe China is doing Charities In Africa, all the minings Chinese are carrying out across Africa are in return for what? not to even talk about their loans you have to repay or else the assets developed by them will be confiscated.

When the Europeans first discovered Africa they initiated trading of goods and services and gave some Africans kingdoms what they wanted, those ancient Africans must had also thought the Europeans were generous and meant well for them until they came with their Army and plundered and pillaged Africa.

We are making the same mistakes again with China because we are too dumb to figure out anything on our own, tomorrow when the Chinese take control of Africa economy and your generation can only serve under them you won't blame your stupidity and lack of vision.

1 Like

Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by Ola17: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
HornyTave:

Mhen Military Technology is not copy and paste o.
China are good with civil technology because of the influx of Western company into China due to China's poor workers warefare and Copyright laws..
On the other hand, Military Technology is quite different. Ah, I will even rate Japan and Israel ahead of US in military technology, especially Israel.

Israel and Japan buys military hardware from the US and to a large extent depends on America for defense.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by Sprumbaba: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
dermmy:
Wow... It has a catapult system unlike the Short Take Off But Arrested Recovery (STOBAR) they have been using. China would be the third country to make use of catapult launch on aircraft carrier after U.S. and France. China to the world. shocked

Knowledgeable man. Many folks will not understand what you stated above. Couple with the fact that F 35 can make a vertical take off.

1 Like

Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Red Dragon( China) and the Bear( Russia) are about to suppress and stifle the Sleeping giant (USA) to a Corner. The sleeping giant under the present leadership seems to be a Feather weight

The Truth is Power has Change or is about to change hands in world affairs and Military might.
The USA is set for Destruction. It's just a matter of time.
Bible Prophecies must be Fulfilled. The Presidency of Donald Trump like we said then, was a Mercy period for the USA to put its house in order. Unfortunately, they fell into a leadership that will fast forward their Destruction.

But what is More Important is that all the puzzles are Falling in place according to Bible Endtimes Prophecies and Events.

What is Most Important is for All and Sundry to live Ready and be fully secured in GOD through JESUS Christ. We are on the verge of Something Huge. The RAPTURE is upon us.
Get Ready or be left behind!

You are exactly the reason why Nigeria will never progress. May the Gods of our ancestors give you wisdom.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by FoolishBoy419: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
BinamRex:

Please, tell these morons. China will never overtake America militarily. It's just not possible.

Now this is a moronic postcheesy

That's how fools were hailing Britain as the strongest empire (on paper) until the Nazis humbled them
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by sweetjohn(m): 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ola17:

Yes, China is playing catch-up but if their current growth trajectory is sustained, China is sure to catch up with USA and even surpass it in the next three decades or less.

China was a poor underdeveloped backward country thirty years ago, today they are a middle income country with the world’s second largest economy. Don’t underestimate the resolve of the Chinese people o.
So China will be advancing and America will just sit down and be watching abi. The American are making sure no country in the world comes close. Any effort China make US would have gone double
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by caye(m): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Red Dragon( China) and the Bear( Russia) are about to suppress and stifle the Sleeping giant (USA) to a Corner. The sleeping giant under the present leadership seems to be a Feather weight

The Truth is Power has Change or is about to change hands in world affairs and Military might.
The USA is set for Destruction. It's just a matter of time.
Bible Prophecies must be Fulfilled. The Presidency of Donald Trump like we said then, was a Mercy period for the USA to put its house in order. Unfortunately, they fell into a leadership that will fast forward their Destruction.

But what is More Important is that all the puzzles are Falling in place according to Bible Endtimes Prophecies and Events.

What is Most Important is for All and Sundry to live Ready and be fully secured in GOD through JESUS Christ. We are on the verge of Something Huge. The RAPTURE is upon us.
Get Ready or be left behind!
NOW, I know that the Pentecostal movement led by the Anerica-travelling Idahosa-Oyedepo-Adeboye-et Al was a psychological brainwash by America's top oligarchs.
Africans became brain-dead due to religion.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by caye(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
HBB1:

And a black man agreed to play that part?
You have to realise this urgently, and realise it fast: in a gathering of 10 blackmen, 9 would have their pride intact, while 1 would betray the 9 easily once a few cowries are dangled infrontnof him; like maize in the eyes of a goat
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by marvin906(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
pipnator00:

The knowledge weed.

If nobody will tell you, please don't insult yourself outside this forum to mention that Guam can defeat the 3rd most powerful military in the world, why didn't you mention Hawaii too
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by pipnator00(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
aribisala0:

Do you think at all or just regurgitate what you read
"Russia tried to make it " According to who The US
WHO debunked The US
I don't know book

The virologist made you know maybe ? Did not make me know
If You believe Russia tried to make it about the US why not believe that America is trying to make COVID about China?

Scientist escaped(allegedly" I was not there .Were you
Did he escape in your car?

You just read it that is all you have no knowledge whether he actually escaped or why and if he did does that prove he is not lying ?

Do not mention things you read that are controversial or disputable as facts as if you were directly involved
How do you know he/she is a virologist? You read it

I don't know book

The interviews and Russian president apologizing for the misinformation is on the internet.
It's a video. Find it on the internet. Same with the Chinese virologist who escaped to the US. Both are video.

Again, regarding covid out break, I didn't say its a lab leak myself and never claimed I know where it came from even after watching the interview given by the Chinese virologist who outrightly said it's a lab leak.. which is the reason I used the word.. "likelihood" because I'm not sure myself.

In a televised live interview.. the lady virologist outrightly said the virus is a lab leak but do I believe here... I am on the fence on that one which is the reason I used the word "LIKELIHOOD" in my post.

I don't know why you are still quoting me when all I wrote I clear for you to understand and where you think I am giving out distorted information, a little research on your part will help you. Meanwhile your tone is rather becoming insulting when all you could do in throw in facts to disprove whatever claim I make you think may be a misrepresentation.

About the origin of HIV, I never claimed I know where it came from.. rather I presented to you stories around it which you can easily verify yourself and with a one time Russian president apologizing for such misinformation affirms the validity of that.

Next if you are gonna quote me.. quote the full context of what I wrote , not picking part to quote me out of context. Also, without insults.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by wpadmin: 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
pipnator00:

here is what you should note also, for every single thing China produces/manufactures, the US can produce in multiples with better quality excerpt that it will be more expensive to produce them in the US which is the reason they rely on China because its cheaper to produce their.

The world's biggest company, Apple produces in China and sells in America and other countries. They produce cheaply in China and sell for a premium.

If the United States places a trade ban on China, the price of an iPhone will shoot up. If this should happen, other Chinese phone brands will become more valuable than the iPhone because consumers in other nations will switch.

Now, the iPhone is one of the most durable phones I have ever used yet most of its parts are produced in China.

China produces what you tell them to produce. If you tell them to produce quality, they will produce quality.

Like I said earlier, the Chinese are using a strategy. These people are thinking 100-200 years from now, not like African countries that think only about today.

They know that they have the population (workforce). They know that with the cheapest labour force in the world, other countries will become greedy and patronise them.

China also knows that majority of the world's population will go for a cheaper item if it has the same features as the premium, that is why they chose the produce cheaply which in turn affects the quality.

A Chinese brand will produce a power bank that can last for 24 hours and sell it for 10,000 Naira. Nigerian importers will go to China and tell the factory to reduce it to 6 hours so that they can sell it for 8,000 Naira.

Stop the stereotype that China stuff is not quality.

pipnator00:
Remember also, China produces what they don't use. Their market is the US and partly Europe not even China. In time of war, US and their allies will stop buying from China, how are they gonna finance such war?

Chinese impact on the global economy is so much that if the world places a trade ban on China, the impact will be greatly felt.

What if China has allies in the U.S government that they are funding? Allies that can remove a United States president that tries to enforce a trade ban.

It is already clear that China has allies in the W.H.O. Covid19 proved it. The world health organization stood with China.

Why hasn't the world punished China for Covid19?

pipnator00:
Yes no doubt China has a lot up their sleeves but it actually very limited compared to what the US and their allies have.

Nobody knows this yet.

pipnator00:
China has become more aggressive.. YES.
because they want to be recognized as a military superpower also and not just economic superpower.

Someone here commented something like..., in case of war how they even wan power their military jet. With engine wey they will either import from Russia? France? Pakistan? UK?

A single deal can make allies change.

Greece was once a world power.

Italy was once a world power.

Britain was once a world power

You have to understand that the United States cannot remain a world power forever and it is already happening.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by Ola17: 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
sweetjohn:
So China will be advancing and America will just sit down and be watching abi. The American are making sure no country in the world comes close. Any effort China make US would have gone double

That is if they get their acts together and quit being complacent which may be next to impossible. No empire lasts forever man. We’ve had the Romans, the Greeks, the Soviet and British empires.

Time will tell.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by WaffenSS(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Many of your biblical heroes you guys celebrate also have these traits and worse...Yahweh doesn't care

Yahweh sounds like a dunce.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by shegzhkn: 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
gawu1:

Fighting banditry could be more difficult. With all those war arsenals, America couldn't defeat the Taliban in Afghanistan. Like what happened in Vietnam, the Americans are on their heels out of Afghanistan living behind millions of those Afghans who betrayed the Taliban in the mercy of the Talibans.
No country has ever defeated terrorists. You can annihilate or decimate them today for them to regroup another days.
Fighting terrorism or banditry is not like fighting conventional warfare.

Lol. illogical reasoning

Afghanistan is Taliban & Taliban is Afghanistan.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by XXXXTENTACION: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
wellmax:

Stop maligning Nigeria at any given oppurtunity.
How many countries can boast of this?

We are not on the same level. Period.

Yes we want a better Nigeria, but it's low self esteem to always abuse and insult your country at any given oppurtunity.
men i just spoke the truth and it's bound to be painful... undecided
we want a better Nigeria yet we keep voting for corrupt and useless politicians .... undecided
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by pipnator00(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
wpadmin:

The world's biggest company, Apple produces in China and sells in America and other countries. They produce cheaply in China and sell for a premium.

If the United States places a trade ban on China, the price of an iPhone will shoot up. If this should happen, other Chinese phone brands will become more valuable than the iPhone because consumers in other nations will switch.

Now, the iPhone is one of the most durable phones I have ever used yet most of its parts are produced in China.

China produces what you tell them to produce. If you tell them to produce quality, they will produce quality.

Like I said earlier, the Chinese are using a strategy. These people are thinking 100-200 years from now, not like African countries that think only about today.

They know that they have the population (workforce). They know that with the cheapest labour force in the world, other countries will become greedy and patronise them.

China also knows that majority of the world's population will go for a cheaper item if it has the same features as the premium, that is why they chose the produce cheaply which in turn affects the quality.

A Chinese brand will produce a power bank that can last for 24 hours and sell it for 10,000 Naira. Nigerian importers will go to China and tell the factory to reduce it to 6 hours so that they can sell it for 8,000 Naira.

Stop the stereotype that China stuff is not quality.

Chinese impact on the global economy is so much that if the world places a trade ban on China, the impact will be greatly felt.

What if China has allies in the U.S government that they are funding? Allies that can remove a United States president that tries to enforce a trade ban.

It is already clear that China has allies in the W.H.O. Covid19 proved it. The world health organization stood with China.

Why hasn't the world punished China for Covid19?

Nobody knows this yet.

A single deal can make allies change.

Greece was once a world power.

Italy was once a world power.

Britain was once a world power

You have to understand that the United States cannot remain a world power forever and it is already happening.

Here is the thing.. all what all what you wrote including mine, more or less aligns to the notion that China is strong but America is stronger. Should there be an outbreak of serious conflict between both countries, its gonna change the dynamics of world order but China will suffer more.

Who even controls the world financial system.. China or the USA? Remember Carry Lam.. HongKong president was placed on US sanction and currently all her bank accounts were restricted even with bank in HongKong her home country. How powerful can America be?

You mentioned should US place a ban on China and likelihood of the price of iPhone shooting up thereby making Chinese brand a choice for the rest of the world. I agree, I wrote something similar but remember this foremost, "chips" the most essential component for making any phone/electronic is produced with/by American technology/company. Without such chip, how are they gonna continue producing such phones.

Huawei phone company is currently running at a loss because America placed a stop ordered on American companies from supplying such chips to them.

***This I thing adds to one of the reasons they want to forcefully unit Taiwan with the mainland. Taiwan have a company that produces such chip and China needs such chip like fish needs water else of some of the technological advancement will come to a grand halt.

To conclude, should there be a trade war/ban on china, the whole world will feel it painfully. I am not advocating for it and I believe no one should but remember even the Chinese themselves are waking up to the fact that things produced in China are gradually becoming expensive which is the reason some of them are slowing moving to Africa. Yes, Africa.. While major economies are encouraging their home companies with manufacturing base in China to move production out of China to place like Vietnam and Indonesia where labor is cheaper than in China.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by XXXXTENTACION: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
gawu1:

Fighting banditry could be more difficult. With all those war arsenals, America couldn't defeat the Taliban in Afghanistan. Like what happened in Vietnam, the Americans are on their heels out of Afghanistan living behind millions of those Afghans who betrayed the Taliban in the mercy of the Talibans.
No country has ever defeated terrorists. You can annihilate or decimate them today for them to regroup another days.
Fighting terrorism or banditry is not like fighting conventional warfare.
The talibans are not operating on American soil take note of this they are operating in Afagnistan but for Nigeria the bandits are operating here on our own soil and all we do is make flimsy excuses up and down.... undecided

If they were able to capture the IPOB terrorist leader from far away Kenya what makes you think that they can't end bandit that is operating directly here in Nigeria
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by XXXXTENTACION: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
stayclearofme:

Shut up and stop the unnecessary comparison.
those living in China do they have two heads
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by after4: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
do you think that america will sit idle and allow china to superceed them? hope you know that most mordern tech that you seein china today were stolen from us and other country? the last time i watched a video, america is already talking about doing away with this catapult system. i think they are going for a pressure system as it is faster and cheaper

Ola17:

Yes, China is playing catch-up but if their current growth trajectory is sustained, China is sure to catch up with USA and even surpass it in the next three decades or less.

China was a poor underdeveloped backward country thirty years ago, today they are a middle income country with the world’s second largest economy. Don’t underestimate the resolve of the Chinese people o.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by wellmax(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
men i just spoke the truth and it's bound to be painful... undecided
we want a better Nigeria yet we keep voting for corrupt and useless politicians .... undecided

Truth indeed.
We know you children of hate and bitterness. It's your ways.

Buhari will go one day, Nigeria will remain.
Unfortunately, your sorry ass is still in Nigeria. It is in this land that you curse everyday that you have your daily bread, yet you want things to work for you.

Never.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by XXXXTENTACION: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
wellmax:

Truth indeed.
We know you children of hate and bitterness. It's your ways.

Buhari will go one day, Nigeria will remain.
Unfortunately, your sorry ass is still in Nigeria. It is in this land that you curse everyday that you have your daily bread, yet you want things to work for you.

Never.
Nigeria that is already decimated with corruption, fraud, tribalism, terrorism, extreme poverty, high crime rates, election malpratices and so many more..... undecided
or are don't you read the news
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by Legendforte: 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Bluntguy:
Vanity upon vanity...
Consolation for the mentally weak
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by niyidenrele: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ola17:

While American will wait for them to surpass them
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by authority2006(m): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

China
USA
Isreal

Even if Nigeria Army get craze foe head, we cannot try any rubbish militarily with those countries.

Nigeria has fallen so low in Africa regional politics, Rwanda and South Africa are now globally known pacesetter.

Fulani have really crushed the little goodness remaining inside Nigeria.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by Bluntguy: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
Legendforte:

Consolation for the mentally weak
I know you are mentally stronger than Solomon who first quoted this. Keep displaying your stupidity for the world to see.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by Gerundphrase: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
USA is keeping quiet for a reason

They must have something up their sleeves

Let the actual war start first only VC then will you see weapons never heard of before

Only if china knows the shit cooking up at area51 and other usa top secret military sites they will just be calming down

All of china break through in military technology are 30yrs history to usa

Those guys spends chunks of billions in military research and sure they have produce something more lethal than nuclear weapon waiting to be unveiled when the need arise...........that's why I cant date quiet ladies....I need someone that will make noise when they are angry to avoid story that touch

1 Like

Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by wellmax(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Nigeria that is already decimated with corruption, fraud, tribalism, terrorism, extreme poverty, high crime rates, election malpratices and so many more..... undecided
or are don't you read the news

Decimated indeed. Do you know the meaning of that word at all. Abi na because you wan speak big grammar.

Tell me one country where all you mention do not occur.

As it is today, Nigeria is still far far better than many countries. If you doubt me, please relocate asap, and leave us with our Nigeria.

Nigeria will prevail
Nigeria will rise again
God's blessings is upon Nigeria.
Re: China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures by XXXXTENTACION: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
wellmax:

Decimated indeed. Do you know the meaning of that word at all. Abi na because you wan speak big grammar.

Tell me one country where all you mention does not occur.

As it is today, Nigeria is still far far better than many countries. If you doubt me, please relocate asap, and leave us with our Nigeria.

Nigeria will prevail
Nigeria will rise again
God's blessings is upon Nigeria.
Be decieving yourself ....
how much is a bag of rice in your area
how much is a litre of fuel
when last did you have electricity in your area

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / The Beauty Of Ilorin International Airport, Kwara (photo) / Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.