Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Life Has No Meaning (A Thread For Nihilists) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Has No Meaning (A Thread For Nihilists) (535 Views)

A Thread For Those Who Want To Draw Close To God. / Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines / A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Has No Meaning (A Thread For Nihilists) by XXXXTENTACION: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
They is this question we all ask once in a while... Whats the meaning of life
but then we have a temporary answer and it's Nihilism.
Nihilism is the belief that life has no meaning.... Basically it's just a way of saying vanity upon vanity all is vanity... Well to nihilists on nairaland i would all love to go through some of your opinions....

*warning* this thread is basically for discussing nihilism opionions and arguments are welcome but if you want to preach something else please take your sermon elsewhere undecided
Re: Life Has No Meaning (A Thread For Nihilists) by kingxsamz(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2021
"In the end, it doesn't even matter".
Re: Life Has No Meaning (A Thread For Nihilists) by Image123(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2021
kingxsamz:
"In the end, it doesn't even matter".

You've been in the end to know this?
Re: Life Has No Meaning (A Thread For Nihilists) by Dtruthspeaker: 9:01am On Jul 11, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
They is this question we all ask once in a while... Whats the meaning of life
but then we have a temporary answer and it's Nihilism.
Nihilism is the belief that life has no meaning.... Basically it's just a way of saying vanity upon vanity all is vanity... Well to nihilists on nairaland i would all love to go through some of your opinions....

*warning* this thread is basically for discussing nihilism opionions and arguments are welcome but if you want to preach something else please take your sermon elsewhere undecided

Okay, a gathering of le' miserables, le'hopeless and d le' purposeless. Okay, im out!
Re: Life Has No Meaning (A Thread For Nihilists) by XXXXTENTACION: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Okay, a gathering of le' miserables, le'hopeless and d le' purposeless. Okay, im out!
bye take your sermon elsewhere ... undecided
Re: Life Has No Meaning (A Thread For Nihilists) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
bye take your sermon elsewhere ... undecided

grin I did not have a sermon but I sure would like to say somethings here save for the fact that hopeless people too should be allowed to be hopeless in peace. grin
Re: Life Has No Meaning (A Thread For Nihilists) by XXXXTENTACION: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I did not have a sermon but I sure would like to say somethings here save for the fact that hopeless people too should be allowed to be hopeless in peace. grin
Okay .... Try harder cheesy
Re: Life Has No Meaning (A Thread For Nihilists) by Rhema03(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Life was created by God for the purpose of God and all things existing in this Life (including you) existed by God for Hi is purpose.
If you don't believe in God and walk in God then Life will have no meaning to you hence it will be miserable and meaningless.... smiley
Re: Life Has No Meaning (A Thread For Nihilists) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
Rhema03:
Life was created by God for the purpose of God and all things existing in this Life (including you) existed by God for Hi is purpose.
If you don't believe in God and walk in God then Life will have no meaning to you hence it will be miserable and meaningless.... smiley

Life can be defined as an absurdity in which certain things are simultaneously
and accidentally exposed towards reality for no reason.

The truth or existence or reality can be referred to as MORE THAN MADNESS or the DRAMA that has no limit when considered as that which is occurring.

The truth or reality or existence is also the property of something to possess limits and this property has no limit.

OtemAtum,Dtruthspeaker,Budatuum,Shadeyinka and every other person that claims understanding while accusing others of certain things cannot change what I have said no matter what they do.
Re: Life Has No Meaning (A Thread For Nihilists) by Dtruthspeaker: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

OtemAtum,Dtruthspeaker,Budatuum,Shadeyinka and every other person that claims understanding while accusing others of certain things cannot change what I have said no matter what they do.

grin yes now! It is your power to say that today is Monday but we all know IT IS JUST NOT TRUE!
Re: Life Has No Meaning (A Thread For Nihilists) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin yes now! It is your power to say that today is Monday but we all know IT IS JUST NOT TRUE!

You know what I said

Not what I can say

I don't have the power to be you

You are the one that says nothing noteworthy here

Nairaland is your dustbin

You drop rubbish everyday
Re: Life Has No Meaning (A Thread For Nihilists) by Dtruthspeaker: 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You know what I said
Not what I can say
I don't have the power to be you
You are the one that says nothing noteworthy here
Nairaland is your dustbin
You drop rubbish everyday

grin everyone here knows that you are a blind, hungry, lunatic who is the madman on the streets of nairaland.
Re: Life Has No Meaning (A Thread For Nihilists) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin everyone here knows that you are a blind, hungry, lunatic who is the madman on the streets of nairaland.

Who is everyone?
Re: Life Has No Meaning (A Thread For Nihilists) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Who is everyone?

(1) (Reply)

Video: Miracle! See What Happened When Bishop David OYEDEPO Arrived Benin City / The Christian Rainbow Is Now The Gay Pride Symbol / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.