Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy (39460 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by 22o62021: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
[b] Our patents are aware of the pregnancy.

She traveled home and she told me that she has no money to come back, I sent her #12500. But I was surprised that her number stopped going through and I was restless. After the first day on the road, she called me to tell me that her step brother took her two phones inside her back and went away. I was surprised and asked her if the brother dropped her sim and she said yes. After three days on the road ,she finally came home past 11pm . When I went to open the gate for her, I saw that they were two girls outside, I let the both inside, she told me it was her step sister, I said ok because at this moment I thought maybe her sister is going somewhere else.

In the morning I woke up before then and I was at the bathroom when my girlfriend came in, I asked her , that she planned bringing her sister here without informing me , she said that it’s none of my business if she bring her sister, that her sister will not stay with me because she already has a work for her. I was angry but I kept quiet since she said that the said girl won’t be staying in my house. Before this my girlfriend stays with me but her belongings are not in my house, they are in her own place.

After about 5 days later , I got her another android phone because she was already asking for it because a guy bought a phone for her sister just in her four days in the city.

They will always come to my house to eat in the morning, on one particular day, I have yam at home and I bought everything that we will need to make porridge, I called them to come in the morning. Immediately they came, her sister opened the fridge to check for bread but couldn’t find any,my girlfriend gave her money to go buy one and eat, when they are done eating, I asked them to go cook the food, I followed my girlfriend to the kitchen but her sister stayed back, put on an earphone, on the fan and television, laid down. After 10 minutes in the kitchen I went inside to meet her and asked her to go help out in the kitchen, she just stood up and left my house. I told her that I don’t want to see her in my house again. My girlfriend after preparing the food, she fished in the flask and took it to her, I did not even ask her why because I know that she won’t have the heart to eat without her sister.

Right from that moment, my girlfriends behavior changed too, she will no longer call me on phone or come to my house, At their working place, her boss started complaining of her change in attitude since she brought her sister there.

Her boss was tired of complaining and sacked them. They came to my house when I was the kitchen, she joined me in the kitchen but her sister was inside. After cooking , we ate together in the kitchen and I went straight to stay at the balcony, she came to me and told me that they are going to her brothers place that she will be back.

It had been days now and she doesn’t pick my calls and I don’t even know where they are right now.

I have called with different numbers and she wasn’t picking.

This morning I called the numbers severally until a guy picked up, I asked after the owner of the phone and he told me that she is not around now, I told him whom I am and the said girl is pregnant for me. She was shocked and told me that they are together now in a different state with me. This is to say the said girl has ran to meet another girl with pregnancy.

My friend also called the guy and introduced himself as my elder brother, he explained everything to him and he promised to call us back when he get home, that he was not aware that she is pregnant, that he is going to send her back to where she cane from by tomorrow.

This evening they flashed me and I called them they will busy the call. Her number hasn’t been going through since then.

Many women have advised me to let her be for now that she will come back begging when she sees that no man is ready to take her in when the pregnancy starts coming out. Others said I should pet her to come back then talk sense into her.

To me right now, I have tried my best and I have chosen to stop looking for her.

Many people on this forum warned me about TIV girls and their promiscuous nature but I defended her thinking that she is different.

I have been avoiding my moms calls because I know that she will ask after her

I can’t sleep and I can no longer concentrate on anything I’m doing. It’s affecting me psychologically .[/b]

#modified

But this evening when I came back to the shop

My boy told me that she saw her sister and called her to the shop, he asked her about my girlfriend and she said she was at home (their brothers house) she said it’s the next street after mine but I can’t locate the particular house.

But I’m sure she is no longer in this state

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Amotolongbo(f): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kpele sir.

Please how old are you?

Cos everything in this write up sounds puerile

300 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Massiveglory: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
You and her are confused, just that she is more confused then u are. Her confusion is mixed with ogbanje.

337 Likes 24 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Savedday: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

151 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by fineboynl(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
Should I tell him?

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by salisuammy(f): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
Are you sure you are even responsible for the pregnancy?

513 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by majamajic(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sorry bro

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by TarOrfeeek: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Don't worry.

The child will look for you when he/she grows.

Just make sure you don't travel abroad, or become anymore useful than you are.

This is to make the story sweet.

Bastard child reunites with useless father that allowed wicked mom abscond with pregnancy in 2021.

Kpele

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by longetivity(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
She ran to the real father of her unborn child angry, Sorry OP

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by longetivity(m): 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
salisuammy:
Are you sure you are even responsible for the pregnancy?
he's not the real father of the child

222 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Mophor: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!
Sorry
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
No cry again
Arrange it finances and don't stop praying
Attend Sunday service tomorrow

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by nrexzy: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ur not the father

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by frozen70(f): 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
22o62021:

She traveled home and she told me that she has no money to come back, I sent her #12500. But I was surprised that her number stopped going through and I was restless. After the first day on the road, she called me to tell me that her step brother took her two phones inside her back and went away. I was surprised and asked her if the brother dropped her sim and she said yes. After three days on the road ,she finally came home past 11pm . When I went to open the gate for her, I saw that they were two girls outside, I let the both inside, she told me it was her step sister, I said ok because at this moment I thought maybe her sister is going somewhere else.

In the morning I woke up before then and I was at the bathroom when my girlfriend came in, I asked her , that she planned bringing her sister here without informing me , she said that it’s none of my business if she bring her sister, that her sister will not stay with me because she already has a work for her. I was angry but I kept quiet since she said that the said girl won’t be staying in my house. Before this my girlfriend stays with me but her belongings are not in my house, they are in her own place.

After about 5 days later , I got her another android phone because she was already asking for it because a guy bought a phone for her sister just in her four days in the city.

They will always come to my house to eat in the morning, on one particular day, I have yam at home and I bought everything that we will need to make porridge, I called them to come in the morning. Immediately they came, her sister opened the fridge to check for bread but couldn’t find any,my girlfriend gave her money to go buy one and eat, when they are done eating, I asked them to go cook the food, I followed my girlfriend to the kitchen but her sister stayed back, put on an earphone, on the fan and television, laid down. After 10 minutes in the kitchen I went inside to meet her and asked her to go help out in the kitchen, she just stood up and left my house. I told her that I don’t want to see her in my house again. My girlfriend after preparing the food, she fished in the flask and took it to her, I did not even ask her why because I know that she won’t have the heart to eat without her sister.

Right from that moment, my girlfriends behavior changed too, she will no longer call me on phone or come to my house, At their working place, her boss started complaining of her change in attitude since she brought her sister there.

Her boss was tired of complaining and sacked them. They came to my house when I was the kitchen, she joined me in the kitchen but her sister was inside. After cooking , we ate together in the kitchen and I went straight to stay at the balcony, she came to me and told me that they are going to her brothers place that she will be back.

It had been days now and she doesn’t pick my calls and I don’t even know where they are right now.

This morning I called the numbers severally until a guy picked up, I asked after the owner of the phone and he told me that she is not around now, I told him whom I am and the said girl is pregnant for me. She was shocked and told me that they are together now in a different state with me. This is to say the said girl has ran to meet another girl with pregnancy.

My friend also called the guy and introduced himself as my elder brother, he explained everything to him and he promised to call us back when he get home, that he was not aware that she is pregnant, that he is going to send her back to where she cane from by tomorrow.

This evening they flashed me and I called them they will busy the call. Her number hasn’t been going through since then.

Many women have advised me to let her be for now that she will come back begging when she sees that no man is ready to take her in when the pregnancy starts coming out. Others said I should pet her to come back then talk sense into her.

To me right now, I have tried my best and I have chosen to stop looking for her.

Many people on this forum warned me about TIV girls and their promiscuous nature but I defended her thinking that she is different.

I can’t sleep and I can no longer concentrate on anything I’m doing. It’s affecting me psychologically .[/b]

Do you want to hurt your emotions for someone who have gone to several places and possibly sleep with other men while pregnant for you

Left for me, just leave her for good
What makes you think that the pregnancy is yours after all

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by ReneDaniels: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
Baba my advise , is u let go , plus that girl fit abort the pregnancy, plus ur not sure if she's even pregnant, cos for the other guy she moved in with not to notice then I'd say she's just a couple weeks or a month pregnant

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Sugardick: 12:02am On Jul 11, 2021
who be this mumu

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Assumptabeke(f): 1:14am On Jul 11, 2021
Are you actually sure the lady is pregnant? Why not go with her to medical laboratory so they can carry out a pregnancy test, so you can confirm if she is actually pregnant.

38 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by focus7: 1:38am On Jul 11, 2021
22o62021:

#modified

I’m 100% sure that I am the owner of the pregnancy

My boy told me that she saw her sister and called her to the shop, he asked her about my girlfriend and she said she was at home (their brothers house) she said it’s the next street after mine but I can’t locate the particular house.

Stop calling her and stop looking for her, if she comes back send her away. As for the pregnancy tell that until she put to bed before you can determine whether the baby is yours or not

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by BarrSly: 2:37am On Jul 11, 2021
You are a dummy geeee if by now you don’t know that, that girl is not pregnant and even if she is it’s better you kick her out now before you take care of another man pikin...

If your gf is pregnant I’m sure it’s yet to be visible, niggas go just dy use their digging stick dy nack the pikin for head inside belle grin
22o62021:

#modified

10 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Emmanuel909090: 5:41am On Jul 11, 2021
Who raised this girl?
Inform her parents of the development.

They are aware of the pregnancy, and will be in a better position to call her to order.

If she comes back, never let that her step-sister into your house again, and she should not be seen with her or that will be the end of your responsibility towards her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Daniel058(m): 5:59am On Jul 11, 2021
There are 3 things involved either;

1 .she's not really pregnant or
2. she's pregnant forgot another Guy.
3. She didn't see you as someone she would spend the rest of her life with .

My Advice: It Will end in tears ( premium tears to be precise grin) , if you force her to be your wife

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Sweeetheart(m): 6:00am On Jul 11, 2021
how old are you that you're putting this heavy burden on yourself?

anyone can die anytime but I doubt if you can have a lifespan with the way you're going about satisfying lady

love and care have to be 50:50. I will never take marital burden on my head, never. immediately I got married I've to tell my woman to find work and save while I support her to established business later

I can't be fúcking you, paying house rents, NEPA bills, buying foodstuff in the house and still be buying you phone, panties and others. get sense brothers

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by benuejosh: 6:08am On Jul 11, 2021
Wahala no the finish. I hope they don't blame Buhari for this.
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 11, 2021
Congratulations simp you're free of the leech.. grin

16 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Kingluqman(m): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2021
Wetin pain me be sey, OP dey call am "my girl my girl".

No be your girl baba... Na dem girl.
Wise up

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by tellsblinks(m): 7:24am On Jul 11, 2021
Check well, the pregnancy fit be pretence

But op wetin carry you go knack tiv girl without marriage proposal?? You seff get mind oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by tellsblinks(m): 7:26am On Jul 11, 2021
Sweeetheart:
how old are you that you're putting this heavy burden on yourself?

anyone can die anytime but I doubt if you can have a lifespan with the way you're going about satisfying lady

love and care have to be 50:50. I will never take marital burden on my head, never. immediately I got married I've to tell my woman to find work and save while I support her to established business later

I can't be fúcking you, paying house rents, NEPA bills, buying foodstuff in the house and still be buying you phone, panties and others. get sense brothers

This guy name supposed be phoolll, where's this ideology coming from??

3 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by MASTERYANKEE: 7:34am On Jul 11, 2021
a guy bought a phone for her sister just in her four days in the city.

50 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:58am On Jul 11, 2021
22o62021:

#modified

Very long post that I couldn't finish reading.

So she ran away with pregnancy?

I can't see any problem here apart from the fact that you are not in a bar celebrating this near miss with your friends.

45 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by Sweeetheart(m): 8:11am On Jul 11, 2021
tellsblinks:

This guy name supposed be phoolll, where's this ideology coming from??

I don't know who birth you but I can tell you they gave birth one of the dumbest being to ever exist on earth

why not continue carrying burden on your head and leave me with my own ideology, after all ideology is not meant to be universal

just try and do upgrading on your draining brain, I shouldn't be held responsible for your complete stupidity

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy by One1Nigeria: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2021
22o62021:

#modified

this whole matter is about Pregnancy,Now who told u the pregnancy belongs to you.....

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In Delta. Photos / SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! / Nigerian Lady Invites Cult Groups To Settle Case With Ex-husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.