Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Which Countries Are The Most Crypto Friendly To Relocate To? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Countries Are The Most Crypto Friendly To Relocate To? (1240 Views)

Not All Countries Are Suitable For Migration As A Nigerian / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Countries Are The Most Crypto Friendly To Relocate To? by lizdammy: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
Please, Which countries are the most crypto friendly to relocate to?

Thank you for your assistance.
Re: Which Countries Are The Most Crypto Friendly To Relocate To? by KC031: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
I'm interested in this thread...My own question; crypto thrives in Canada??
Re: Which Countries Are The Most Crypto Friendly To Relocate To? by lizdammy: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
Answers are highly appreciated.
Thanks for your help.
Re: Which Countries Are The Most Crypto Friendly To Relocate To? by longetivity(m): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
UAR, China and India
Re: Which Countries Are The Most Crypto Friendly To Relocate To? by lizdammy: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
longetivity:
UAR, China and India
UAR?
Re: Which Countries Are The Most Crypto Friendly To Relocate To? by longetivity(m): 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
lizdammy:

UAR?
don't u know UAR United African republic
Re: Which Countries Are The Most Crypto Friendly To Relocate To? by Pleasant01: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
most developed countries charge tax on cryptos... Maybe El Salvador grin
Re: Which Countries Are The Most Crypto Friendly To Relocate To? by FiverrTutor(m): 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
South Africa and Kenya
Re: Which Countries Are The Most Crypto Friendly To Relocate To? by lizdammy: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
FiverrTutor:
South Africa and Kenya
Thank you
Re: Which Countries Are The Most Crypto Friendly To Relocate To? by Assurance20(m): 7:38am On Jul 13, 2021
lizdammy:
Please, Which countries are the most crypto friendly to relocate to?

Thank you for your assistance.

Malta, there's a reason binance moved there
Re: Which Countries Are The Most Crypto Friendly To Relocate To? by lizdammy: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2021
Assurance20:

Malta, there's a reason binance moved there
Thanks a bunch bro.
Re: Which Countries Are The Most Crypto Friendly To Relocate To? by Assurance20(m): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2021
lizdammy:

Thanks a bunch bro.

You're welcome..In addition,check out Seychelles too, I think they have crypto friendly regulations
Re: Which Countries Are The Most Crypto Friendly To Relocate To? by mrbrodaman: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2021
Portugal, Indonesia. No taxes and cryptotrading is legal
Re: Which Countries Are The Most Crypto Friendly To Relocate To? by lizdammy: 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Assurance20:

You're welcome..In addition,check out Seychelles too, I think they have crypto friendly regulations
Great, I really appreciate.
Re: Which Countries Are The Most Crypto Friendly To Relocate To? by CryptoRepublic1: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Portugal,Dubai, Seychelles, Malaysia etc is ok in terms of tax,even Turkey is ok too infact every western nations are ok too but higher tax rate.
Re: Which Countries Are The Most Crypto Friendly To Relocate To? by CryptoRepublic1: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
KC031:
I'm interested in this thread...My own question; crypto thrives in Canada??

Canadians crypto traders are moving out to Dubai and Portugal on a daily basis due to the high rate of tax.

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Are The Most Crypto Friendly To Relocate To? by lizdammy: 4:46am On Jul 14, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

Canadians crypto traders are moving out to Dubai and Portugal on a daily basis due to the high rate of tax.
Thanks for the heads up.
Re: Which Countries Are The Most Crypto Friendly To Relocate To? by jazzyjazz: 8:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Assurance20:

Good morning. Please I would like to send you an email sir. Please can I have your email address?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can $2 Afford You In The USA? / Travel Agency / Who Is Traveling To South Africa For The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.