Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Which Of These Books Did You Read In School? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Of These Books Did You Read In School? (232 Views)

Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School / Oluwatobiloba Michael Falana Celebrates His 4th Birthday In School (Photos) / Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Books Did You Read In School? by StagethemTVee: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
I came across the cover design of some interesting books that was used as part of the literature studies in my Junior high school days and though to share. Please share some that you remember too and lets enjoy some fun and old memories.

Re: Which Of These Books Did You Read In School? by TUANKU(m): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
The drummer boy by Cyprian Ekwensi the great author.
Re: Which Of These Books Did You Read In School? by OlawaleBammie: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
I read the sugar girl, oleku(the one I love most), edet goes to school grin Agbo
Re: Which Of These Books Did You Read In School? by Jesse6(m): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
The drummer boy

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Obi Cubana Gets 46 Cows From Cubana Chief Priest / Guests And Bouncers Struggle To Pick Money At The Funeral Of Obi Cubana's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.