Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European (2898 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church / Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) / Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
Most Nigerians are watching EPL instead of Nigerian football.
Most Nigerians prefer American and European movies Instead of Africans.
Most Nigerians prefer to use European health care than African healthcare.
Most Nigerians prefer To study in Europe than in Africa.
Most Nigerians prefer to work in Europe than in Africa.

The main problem of Nigerians is that they don’t have self love, the only way Nigeria can develop is if this mindset can change.

Please learn from South Africans, they believe in their country.
South African prefer psl than any European league, they don’t even have plans to migrate from South Africa.
They believe that South Africa can be the best country in the world.
They believe that South Africa is developed than many European countries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
zhike:

The main problem of Nigerians is that they don’t have self love, the only way Nigeria can develop is if this mindset can change.

South African prefer psl than any European league, they don’t even have plans to migrate from South Africa.

Get The Book In My Signature And Know Peace
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by Kandeed: 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
zhike:

what's ur preference if I may ask

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Get The Book In My Signature And Know Peace

I will download, and read it. What is the book all about?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
zhike:

I will download, and read it. What is the book all about?
The summary is in my signature, but the full content is the gold!
READ FOR YOURSELF!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by StandardJohn(m): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
Na only persin wer never comot for this shithole dey type dis shit. Bro gather small money try comot for Naija go small con3 like liberia, u go pray make u no remember Naija again for your whole life.
The truth be say our con3 don cast, na we no wan gree.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kandeed:

what's ur preference if I may ask

I am South African, and I believe in African things.
I believe that South Africa is developed than many European countries.

Pls note that is not about preference is about loving your country and building it.
If you pay a tv license to watch European soccer, who do you expect should fund Nigerian soccer league With tv rights money .
Everything start with you.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by Mangekyo: 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
Abokey I will not, kill yourself if you want. Nonsense
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
StandardJohn:
Na only persin wer never comot for this shithole dey type dis shit. Bro gather small money try comot for Naija go small con3 like liberia, u go pray make u no remember Naija again for your whole life.
The truth be say our con3 don cast, na we no wan gree.
My friend thanks for the response, but I don’t understand your English.
Please may you type using clear English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by aribisala0(m): 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
zhike:

Why? Because when they came you allowed them to replace your gods with theirs. Effectively you have no gods but are enslaved to the idea of their god and also the Arabic god.
You have been made to believe that you are not in the plan of "God" unless you follow THEIR book and all your stories of "GOD" are wrong but that a supreme God chose Hebrews above YOU. In that narrative there is NOT ONE ACCOUNT of "God" talking to black men
What is the problem ? Many of us believe that with either "The Bible says" or The Quran says psychology
NOT ONE time did Jehovah or Allah talk to any of our ancestors in Nigeria? Well deep down if we believe that can we really like ourselves?
Well I do not accept that I think there are no greater evils that have befallen the black African than Christianity and Islam

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mangekyo:
Abokey I will not, kill yourself if you want. Nonsense

God forbid, I am sure that God didn’t create people of your caliber.

Please note that you are destroying Nigeria intentionally hoping to migrate to other countries.
Please don’t come to South Africa
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
aribisala0:

Why? Because when they came you allowed them to replace your gods with theirs. Effectively you have no gods but are enslaved to the idea of their god and also the Arabic god.
You have been made to believe that you are not in the plan of "God" and all your stories of god are wrong but that a supreme God chose Hebrews above YOU. In that narrative there is NOT ONE ACCOUNT of "God" talking to black men
What is the problem ? Many of us believe that with either "The Bible says" or The Quran says psychology
NOT ONE time did Jehovah or Allah talk to any of our ancestors in Nigeria? Well deep down if we believe that can we really like ourselves?

I agree with you.

Pls note that in South Africa there is no Black muslIms that are South Africans.
Christianity is not dominating in South Africa but African believes dominate. Nigeria should learn from South Africa.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
The summary is in my signature, but the full content is the gold!
READ FOR YOURSELF!

Thanks for the recommendations, I will read it
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by aribisala0(m): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
zhike:

I agree with you.

Pls note that in South Africa there is no Black muslIms that are South Africans.
Christianity is not dominating in South Africa but African believes dominate. Nigeria should learn from South Africa.

Lol
Well I don't know much about SA , I have never been but I gather Nigerians are not welcomed with a smiling face so I probably will never go

In Nigeria we have many ethnic groups and traditional practices are very strong especially among my group which is broadly referred to as "Yoruba" we have our reigion based on the teachings of Ifa and this is widely practised in Benin Republic, South America; Brazil, Mexico,Cuba ,Venezuela(Don't take my word for it,pls check)

How many groups are there in South Africa and what are their spiritual practises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by Ever8090: 12:00am On Jul 11, 2021
I stoped reading the very moment I saw EPL to NPL...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by Kandeed: 12:01am On Jul 11, 2021
zhike:

I am South African, and I believe in African things.
I believe that South Africa is developed than many European countries.

Pls note that is not about preference is about loving your country and building it.
If you pay a tv license to watch European soccer, who do you expect should fund Nigerian soccer league With tv rights money .
Everything start with you.

Lol thanks for caring bout us, that's the one African blood but you gotta understand the man u, chelsea EPL thing have dwell with us for a long time now that asking lotta folks to quit it might seem hard. And yes we listen to our music more, watch our nollywood movies more name it. Nigeria is most popular African country cuz Nigerians migrate alot n impact positively tho some are bad but the good outweighs the bad. And so far so good it's been great

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 12:03am On Jul 11, 2021
aribisala0:

Lol
Well I don't know much about SA , I have never been but I gather Nigerians are not welcomed with a smiling face so I probably will never go

In Nigeria we have many ethnic groups and traditional practices are very strong especially among my group which is broadly referred to as "Yoruba" we have our reigion based on the teachings of Ifa and this is widely practised in Benin Republic, South America; Brazil, Mexico,Cuba ,Venezuela(Don't take my word for it,pls check)

How many groups are there in South Africa and what are their spiritual practises

The reason Nigerians are not welcomed in South Africa Is because South Africans believes that Nigerians must go back and fix Nigeria.

South Africa has 9 official tribes that are mainly believing in ancestors.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 12:05am On Jul 11, 2021
Ever8090:
I stoped reading the very moment I saw EPL to NPL...

Self hate

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by aribisala0(m): 12:05am On Jul 11, 2021
zhike:

The reason Nigerians are not welcomed in South Africa Is because South Africans believes that Nigerians must go back and fix Nigeria.

South Africa has 9 official tribes that are mainly believing in ancestors.
Fair enough .Its their country and I support that
On the religion thing............
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 12:10am On Jul 11, 2021
Kandeed:

Lol thanks for caring bout us, that's the one African blood but you gotta understand the man u, chelsea EPL thing have dwell with us for a long time now that asking lotta folks to quit it might seem hard. And yes we listen to our music more, watch our nollywood movies more name it. Nigeria is most popular African country cuz Nigerians migrate alot n impact positively tho some are bad but the good outweighs the bad. And so far so good it's been great

In South Africa epl and us music used to dominate but government managed to change that.
Now people are focusing to local things.

The problem of the migration Is that it makes the country to loose rare kills.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by Kandeed: 12:19am On Jul 11, 2021
zhike:

In South Africa epl and us music used to dominate but government managed to change that.
Now people are focusing to local things.

The problem of the migration Is that it makes the country to loose rare kills.

makes the passport weak?? Yes. but on the other hand our migration makes our product sells abroad easily n quickly, makes it easy for us to join the UK parliament, become part of Trump n Biden's government, vial for elective positions in UK, US, canada and win. Heard of Brazil? They refrence n recognise one of Nigeria's biggest tribe "Yoruba". Left to me migration has been to our greatest advantage. Dont know how true but we heard SA ladies love Nigerian men more and i actually discovered that with my friend Luyanda, she really liked me

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 12:26am On Jul 11, 2021
Kandeed:

makes the passport weak?? Yes. but on the other hand our migration makes our product sells abroad easily n quickly, makes it easy for us to join the UK parliament, become part of Trump n Biden's government, vial for elective positions in UK, US, canada and win. Heard of Brazil? They refrence n recognise one of Nigeria's biggest tribe "Yoruba". Left to me migration has been to our greatest advantage. Dont know how true but we heard SA ladies love Nigerian men more and i actually discovered that with my friend Luyanda, she really liked me

You are correct migration helps individuals but not the country.
One person can Be on us parliament but Nigeria is not benefiting from that.
South African girls are free to love whoever, but that does not impact the country.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by aribisala0(m): 12:26am On Jul 11, 2021
Kandeed:

Can I ask you a question please?

Why do you call the Yoruba a !"tribe"?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 12:28am On Jul 11, 2021
aribisala0:

Can I ask you a question please?

Why do you call the Yoruba a !"tribe"?

Yes, Yoruba is a tribe.
What do you call it
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by Kandeed: 12:29am On Jul 11, 2021
zhike:

You are correct migration helps individuals but not the country.
One person can Be on us parliament but Nigeria is not benefiting from that.
South African girls are free to love whoever, but that does not impact the country.

For now, this is the only thing that does not impact the country Nigeria
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by Mangekyo: 12:31am On Jul 11, 2021
zhike:

God forbid, I am sure that God didn’t create people of your caliber.

Please note that you are destroying Nigeria intentionally hoping to migrate to other countries.
Please don’t come to South Africa

Shut up and sit down there. You're talking trash
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 12:32am On Jul 11, 2021
Kandeed:

For now, this is the only thing that does not impact the country Nigeria
What does Nigeria benefit if a Nigerian is elected to be on us parliament

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 12:34am On Jul 11, 2021
Mangekyo:

Shut up and sit down there. You're talking trash
Pls may you mention any trash that I said.

If you are created by God, I am sure he is not proud about you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by Mangekyo: 12:47am On Jul 11, 2021
zhike:

Pls may you mention any trash that I said.

If you are created by God, I am sure he is not proud about you.

I said sharap, are you deaf?
Why should I be patriotic to a zoo?
I will do whatever I like and u can go kill yourself if you don't like it. You must be an abokey man, or pretty much won't be surprised if you aren't a Nigerian or one who is living in a foreign country
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 12:49am On Jul 11, 2021
Mangekyo:

I said sharap, are you deaf?
Why should I be patriotic to a zoo?
I will do whatever I like and u can go kill yourself if you don't like it. You must be an abokey man, or pretty much won't be surprised if you aren't a Nigerian or one who is living in a foreign country

I am sure that God didn’t create people like this.
Anger and Hatred took over your life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by Mangekyo: 12:53am On Jul 11, 2021
zhike:

I am sure that God didn’t create people like this.
Anger and Hatred took over your life.

Nope, there's no anger whatsoever I'm my life.
I have chosen how I want to live my life, the type of things that interests me. Maybe you should actually sit your damn lane and worry 'bout you and your fams mate. U ain't shit to tell me what & what not to do cabron
Re: Why Are Nigerians Worshipping Everything European by zhike: 1:10am On Jul 11, 2021
Mangekyo:

Nope, there's no anger whatsoever I'm my life.
I have chosen how I want to live my life, the type of things that interests me. Maybe you should actually sit your damn lane and worry 'bout you and your fams mate. U ain't shit to tell me what & what not to do cabron

Why do you include shit on your statement.
Learn to community kindly, there is no need to fight with me. I don’t know you and you don’t know me.

That is why I believe that demons took over your life. Normally human being will not behave like the way you do.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline / How Atiku Can Win The Election / "We Lied To Nigerians”- Former APC Minister (Pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.