Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Not For Uber - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Not For Uber (274 Views)

Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers / 09 KIA RIO AVAILABLE ON HIRE PURCHASE FOR UBER / Africa’s App-based Taxis Battle Uber Over Market Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not For Uber by vpaymoney(m): 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
Good evening people of nairaland.
I want to post this here. Who knows, someone may need someone to fix up.
I have 3 Vetted candidates looking for a DRIVING JOB. OND RugPo and two HNDs.
The OND guy is looking towards 60k and above take-home while the other two 75k and above.

If anyone here have any information valuable to help this dudes should contact me via my sigy ASAP.
NB: they can work in any South West States and Abuja

If you need to vet any of your staff or anyone in contractual obligation with or to you. Kindly contact me ASAP. I am currently the best in Nigeria unnoticed with clean jobs.
Re: Not For Uber by vpaymoney(m): 12:55am On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Not For Uber by vpaymoney(m): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
We work across Africa with goo track records. Nooks and crannies. We will source for you.
Re: Not For Uber by vpaymoney(m): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2021
When we put God first in all we do, will excel always.
Re: Not For Uber by vpaymoney(m): 3:28am On Jul 19, 2021
Thank you guys, one of the HNDs have gotten a good driver's role deal. I hope before the end of this month the remaining two will also get a good deal. Thanks for the calls.

(1) (Reply)

ONLINE REVENUE [ DONATE ONLINE & INCREASE REVENUE ] / ... / Best Way To Choose Youtube Music Video Promotion Service And Promoting Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.