Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria (46078 Views)

What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? / What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by bisi16(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Gideon20:
Sale of animals feeds such as fish feeds, chicken Feeds, dog feeds e.t.c as a distributor depot
Plz can u put me through? I’m based in the East.

Thanks
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Dammyraph: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Paulson2020:
Good day buddies, please help a brother with an advice., What lucrative business can one start with 700,000k mid twenties and not yet married, was advised on opening a betting shop and how lucrative is the business currently pls help a brother... Any suggestions or ideas are highly welcome.. thanks.

Go into any Agro business
Most especially poultry.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by thatsleepboy1: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by BadEnglish(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
Crypto
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by arthorjnr(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
abimbola74:

I can help you raise d 400k to purchase the said gadget but if after 6months , we no c any of these things u mentioned for ur body , I go use Sango swear for u ni.
People with unrealistic ideas, only few people might be lucky with what you put up there , it’s not even certain they will employ him

There is nothing unrealistic about what he said.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by oluwaseyi0: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
am telling you any rider who does not give you 10,000 a day is cheating you

Uncle stop deceiving yourself grin grin
You are using their best day to judge not their regular days

Days they won't have more than 2 delivery, many delivery that won't even reach 1k, so many of them at computer village, dominos plaza around Yaba just park their bike and chatting for a long period due to no patronage

Opay bikes have infiltrated and diluted delivery, stop building castle in the air

They can't give you 20k every week for 2 month, even Uber is 25 per week
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Afrikween(f): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
POS business
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by HEAVEN4444: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=oluwaseyi0 post=103595845]

Uncle stop deceiving yourself grin grin
You are using their best day to judge not their regular days

Days they won't have more than 2 delivery, many delivery that won't even reach 1k, so many of them at computer village, dominos plaza around Yaba just park their bike and chatting for a long period due to no patronage

Opay bikes have infiltrated and diluted delivery, stop building castle in the air

They can't give you 20k every week for 2 month, even Uber is 25 per week[/quote ] lol you are speaking the truth. my calculations is based on if all circumstances were perfect. which we know they are not

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Codysseus: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
go and put that money in a bank. now go on youtube and learn coding. then find remote work. or you can just buy a motorcycle and do okada. or you can buy 3 motorcycles and give it to 3 guys to ride for you and they bring you 10,000 each everyday. thats 30,000 per day

Hello sir. Few weeks back, I bought a PC so I can start learning frontend development and acquire more skills as time goes on. But I was having power issues so I managed to get a generator. I'm firmly on the path to learn the required frontend technologies but I'm worried as I've learned on this for that it's hard to get a job as a junior developer in Nigeria and that feeling is discouraging because I invested my savings to start this journey. What advice and suggestions do you have for me towards getting a remote job or would you suggest I learn about other niches in software development. My whatsapp is
Thanks for your advice.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Lonelyhrt1(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Cement business
Ogogoro business
Darkweb
Betting shop
Beer parlour
Internet business

My 1cent
More light on the darkweb chief
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by LMS1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Are you dumb stupid or dump uh !.
instead of telling that niggar not to dick raw grin
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Investorlex(m): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Oga go Onitsha go buy bike,lesser than this and more better ones for delivery business or you go into gadgets buying from the USA and sell here and make good profits
HEAVEN4444:
this one is 200 thousand
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Zagee: 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Tomorrow is Monday, you could consider putting 600k buying Zenith stock ahead of mid year dividend payment(5-6%) return by August while you ponder with 100k running your matter for the time being??
Paulson2020:
Good day buddies, please help a brother with an advice., What lucrative business can one start with 700,000k mid twenties and not yet married, was advised on opening a betting shop and how lucrative is the business currently pls help a brother... Any suggestions or ideas are highly welcome.. thanks.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by simhosting: 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Codysseus:

Hello sir. Few weeks back, I bought a PC so I can start learning frontend development and acquire more skills as time goes on. But I was having power issues so I managed to get a generator. I'm firmly on the part to learn the required frontend technologies but I'm worried as I've learned on this for that it's hard to get a job as a junior developer in Nigeria and that feeling is discouraging because I invested my savings to start this journey. What advice and suggestions do you have for me towards getting a remote job or would you suggest I learn about other niches in software development. My whatsapp is 0706.
Thanks for your advice.

Continue learning
Once you are good
You will be rejecting work
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Codysseus: 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sheriman:
Use 400K to buy a 4 GIG RAM Nvidia graphics card laptop with 16 GIG RAM download Unreal Engine 4 or 5 and start developing 3D characters for movies and game running live on PS4 PS5 or Xbox. Go to artstudio.com for jobs. If you're good and they employ you. They can relocate you from Nigeria

Hello sir. I just start learning software but I'm being from what I come across that software development jobs for junior developers, are hard to come by in Nigeria. I will like to know more about your suggestion above. My whatsapp is 0706.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by berrystunn(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
he can buy 2 with 700 thousand

He need stickers too
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Adetola198: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
You can check us out on oxfordvest.com

[quote author=vineyardfarms post=103594659][/quote]
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
Avoid crypto and forex...... Try physical business

Bet shop and POS good but needs good location...

Just be careful, keep your money and learn first mind you don't use all your money for whatever business you finally make up your mind to go into. Thanks Sir

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by HEAVEN4444: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
Codysseus:

Hello sir. Few weeks back, I bought a PC so I can start learning frontend development and acquire more skills as time goes on. But I was having power issues so I managed to get a generator. I'm firmly on the part to learn the required frontend technologies but I'm worried as I've learned on this for that it's hard to get a job as a junior developer in Nigeria and that feeling is discouraging because I invested my savings to start this journey. What advice and suggestions do you have for me towards getting a remote job or would you suggest I learn about other niches in software development. My whatsapp is 0706.
Thanks for your advice.
my brother i was simply trolling this thread while waiting for the england game. i dont know much about the tech field except what i read on frontpage nairaland. i know a few people on nairaland say they do remote coding job but you will likely find them in the programming section. i know absolutely nothing about coding. i did try to get into oracle database a long time ago but thats a different story
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by HEAVEN4444: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
berrystunn:

He need stickers too
true
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by bisi16(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Lol, are you surprised? With knowledge on how to card very well up to level 3, you're good to go with as low as $50-$100 and if he want to go into drugs then he's def going to be a millionaire. Darkweb is deep and fun with legit market.

Credit card

Which one is darkweb bros? Plz enlighten me. Thank u
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by oyejideogunjumo: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Paulson2020:
Some questions first.
Does the N700k includes renting of shops or you mean business without specific location?
Or do you have a shop already or a location that you can easily use?
Do you like selling from offices to offices?
Are you mobile?
Etc.
If you mean starting a business from scratch, no office yet or location etc, the money is down to small to start considering Nigeria situation now.
Even to get shop on street now costs slot not to talk of big names location.
By the way where do you live?
Lagos or Ibadan or Abeokuta or Abuja? That is another factor.
If you have a shop now, I will advise you not to put all the money into the business at once.
Have reserve to fall back to in case of sudden loss.
We are always thinking of success but may not come at once.
In some cases failure comes first.
Also you need to learn about any trade before you venture into it.
I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by HEAVEN4444: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
Investorlex:
Oga go Onitsha go buy bike,lesser than this and more better ones for delivery business or you go into gadgets buying from the USA and sell here and make good profits
brother after that frontpage topic yesterday about onitsha i dont think i can ever go there. its a scary place is what the general consensus is.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by zanshi: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
Beekeeping.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Nicoswit(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
DPathfinder:
I have followed this online farmers and agro produce sales representative, and how they tend to steal money from people. With little or no knowledge on how agro business works. For the sake of some frustrated youths out there. I want to educate you a little the business opportunities in agro procurement. With #250,000 one can make it big in agro business.
How
Let me use fresh groundnut business, as a case study, though is among the least business in agro produce industry.
A bag of fresh groundnut at ihugh market vandeikya on 9/06/2021 is
A bag of ground nut =14,500
Money for empty sack = 250
Bag cover= 50
Shaking + sewing = 250
Loading to Kano = 200
Transportation to Kano = 2,500
Dilari Commission in kano = 400
Grand total. = 18,150
A bag of ground nut today at daruwa market is #21,000
There are far more profit ones, all you need is the right person to direct you. Forget online farmers bring out your time go into market and pray that God direct you to meet the right people to put you through.
Also I have been sending ground nut, soyabeans and rice to Kano for past four years, I have never meet the Dilari that sells all this goods for me one on one. But he have never withheld my money nor cheat me.
So I will advice youths to stop listening to online farmers, go into the market and find out yourself

Bro, good afternoon. Plz is foodstuffs like beans and rice also cheap in benue?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by geemd434: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
donlet:
Guy keep your money first, then learn about what ever business that interest you. Learning is the first thing.

If you have already learnt you will not be holding the money and be looking for business to invest in.

So go and educate yourself first.

Know what interest you, know problems you will like to help people solve.

You will make more money in a business that solves a need of a group of people.

That said, if I'm to recommend any business to you right now,

It will be just 2 things

Ecommerce and crypto currency investment.

Learn more about starting a successful ecommerce business here

https://oladitidayo.com/how-to-start-an-e-commerce-business-from-scratch/

Learn more about crypto currency investment here

https://oladitidayo.com/what-is-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-in-2021/

You are right. Education comes first
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by pat077: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hypemanshuga:

Delve into real estate
with 700k?
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by alterego17: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by paulolee(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
porthouse7:
am 100% sure England will win, pls don't listen to dis guy.... Gamble no be anybody mate
if u are sure, u stake urs na...dts why i double chance d game
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Nicoswit(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
Onlykwaffy:

I'm from benue
Gboko to be Precised and I can attest to this.
Good afternoon bro, please is foodstuffs like rice and beans also cheap in benue?
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by thatsleepboy1: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by udohalex(m): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
Join C21FG, attend our seminar and your life will witness amazing transformation.Call or Whatsapp 08030901291 for further information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment / What Is Zenith Banks Salary For Entry Level (teller) Staff. / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.