Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria (46077 Views)

What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? / What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
am telling you any rider who does not give you 10,000 a day is cheating you

What are you waiting for then?!
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
kalu61:
l can help raise money to open a mini bike company you will manage and be returning 7,000 per day/bike while you take 3k commission.

You are still a kid right?

cheesy cheesy Such a sweet deal. He should jump on it please. People sha.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
An apprentice in Lagos, Aba or Onitsha cannot create a thread like this. Get that ?[/quote]

Some can don't underrate them. Most that can are too busy. But what you said about the years experience is true.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by JABB(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
seanwilliam:
Assuming you have skills like tailoring or barber , I for tell you to open shop for correct location and furnish it ..

But see ehn , the economy no Dey friendly with business these days .. so my brotherly advice to u is
Use like 600k to buy land in a developing area ( depending on the state you Dey ) then use 100k to hold body while u continue to Dey make research on business u have in mind or invest the money on the thing wey give you that 700k …
What if omonile sell the Land to someone else?
Owo wo gbo no yen !!!
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Hassanmaye(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
abimbola74:

Haba! 10k per day each on okada, Bros fear God nah. Well if you are so sure , I will give u put 3 okada in your care and we’ll share d profit 50:50 buh u will sign undertaking that if you don’t remit 15k to me each day, I will lock you up in d baracks and even forget you there.
Dey fear God nah
Lol that's why I ignore him 10k each day, some people now dont ride in okada they prefer napep if he said 4k to 5k I will agree even that one is not that easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by KAM3KAZI: 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Vireani79:
U can trade gold with it
You no fit trade am with 50k?
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
Juicewrld27:
me i just need 4k to use travel go work. I promise to pay back after first day pay

Just tell am say sapa hold you. Which one be travel go work. Well wish you success.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by DaInferno(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
go and put that money in a bank. now go on youtube and learn coding. then find remote work. or you can just buy a motorcycle and do okada. or you can buy 3 motorcycles and give it to 3 guys to ride for you and they bring you 10,000 each everyday. thats 30,000 per day
10k per day? Where does that happen??
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kokaine:
hmmm....out of 165k wen I put for dogecoin, 110k inside don dodge comot I no see am again.

Learn to take profit early. Lesson I've learnt the hard way.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
DPathfinder:
I have followed this online farmers and agro produce sales representative, and how they tend to steal money from people. With little or no knowledge on how agro business works. For the sake of some frustrated youths out there. I want to educate you a little the business opportunities in agro procurement. With #250,000 one can make it big in agro business.
How
Let me use fresh groundnut business, as a case study, though is among the least business in agro produce industry.
A bag of fresh groundnut at ihugh market vandeikya on 9/06/2021 is
A bag of ground nut =14,500
Money for empty sack = 250
Bag cover= 50
Shaking + sewing = 250
Loading to Kano = 200
Transportation to Kano = 2,500
Dilari Commission in kano = 400
Grand total. = 18,150
A bag of ground nut today at daruwa market is #21,000
There are far more profit ones, all you need is the right person to direct you. Forget online farmers bring out your time go into market and pray that God direct you to meet the right people to put you through.
Also I have been sending ground nut, soyabeans and rice to Kano for past four years, I have never meet the Dilari that sells all this goods for me one on one. But he have never withheld my money nor cheat me.
So I will advice youths to stop listening to online farmers, go into the market and find out yourself

How much do you pay the person that helps you out?
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by sim2003: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hypemanshuga:

Delve into real estate

Im interested in real estate. Can u teach me?
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Babzrockman: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
DPathfinder:
I have followed this online farmers and agro produce sales representative, and how they tend to steal money from people. With little or no knowledge on how agro business works. For the sake of some frustrated youths out there. I want to educate you a little the business opportunities in agro procurement. With #250,000 one can make it big in agro business.
How
Let me use fresh groundnut business, as a case study, though is among the least business in agro produce industry.
A bag of fresh groundnut at ihugh market vandeikya on 9/06/2021 is
A bag of ground nut =14,500
Money for empty sack = 250
Bag cover= 50
Shaking + sewing = 250
Loading to Kano = 200
Transportation to Kano = 2,500
Dilari Commission in kano = 400
Grand total. = 18,150
A bag of ground nut today at daruwa market is #21,000
There are far more profit ones, all you need is the right person to direct you. Forget online farmers bring out your time go into market and pray that God direct you to meet the right people to put you through.
Also I have been sending ground nut, soyabeans and rice to Kano for past four years, I have never meet the Dilari that sells all this goods for me one on one. But he have never withheld my money nor cheat me.
So I will advice youths to stop listening to online farmers, go into the market and find out yourself

Bro pls, are u in Kano?
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Clintonchiedzie(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Add small money and buy keke
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nicoswit:

Bro, good afternoon. Plz is foodstuffs like beans and rice also cheap in benue?
Not that cheap, Taraba is better. Gidin dorowa ( every Wednesday), mutubi ( every Thursday) but mutubi is the best market and also cheaper. Tella market is good also. Rice is cheaper in Taraba, but their rice is not as quality as Benue. If you want quality rice with good seed, I will advise you check adikpo rice mill, Zaki biam, Gboko rice mill. Gboko rice mill have various rice milling machines, such as polisher, sorter and industrial destoning machine. Or you can also check Lafia rice mill, Asakio and ashangwa all in nasawara state

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Asour: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Very funny request to say the least....most times I start to reason that this request(s) that flood NL pages for business ideas are posted by kids.
SMH.
@OP if you have the said amount then go and consult a financial expert in your state or visit the Ministry of commerce & industry in your state for guide....nonsense urgent business request.

@Seniorwriter

Is there any such thing as a Financial expert?
When dealing with humans I am weary about granting expertise easily. Especially concerning finances. Professionals maybe but not "expert".

True experts (if they exist) would not be cheap for a
regular investor to access.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Babzrockman:

Bro pls, are u in Kano?
No, am in Benue.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by FindX(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
TemmyDayo50:
I'll still give you the same advise I gave this dude asking the biz he can run with 100k... For your info, both 100k and 700k is quite close to nothing here in this present Nigeria.. Hard Truth...

My simple advise... Purchase a genuine cheap land and be sure it's a genuine one....forget the land for a long time while working on other things that can give you money...

My advise though...

It's obvious you don't read the post.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by samcrispy: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
Paulson2020:
Good day buddies, please help a brother with an advice., What lucrative business can one start with 700,000k mid twenties and not yet married, was advised on opening a betting shop and how lucrative is the business currently pls help a brother... Any suggestions or ideas are highly welcome.. thanks.

What I’m about to say might sound funny or you might see it as something you can’t do based on your status.

With this money you can start selling Thrift wears with it. It’s a lucrative business but you need to learn the ropes of this business before delving in fully.
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Babzrockman: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
DPathfinder:

No, am in Benue.

Bro pls, chat me up here 08121811880. Pls
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by seanwilliam(m): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
frozen70:

Buy land 600k build the house with the remaining 100k and die of hunger, abi ⁉️
no be by force to comment .. I said buy land 600k use 100k to hold body till him go find better business
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by DONFASZY(m): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
Copied and paste

Good local business to do while waiting for nigeria job offer

Sound dirty but good in a good location

This guy in dis pic wash my car in our office once in 2days or everyday
Most times N500 per wash and few times N1000 per wash depending on my worked brain

Car wash make 30-40k a day and pay washer daily pay and take d rest to d bank everynext morning

Lets discuss

Certificate is just paper without connections in Nigeria

Keep your certifications and credentials and hustle like a school drop out

This worked for me

Hello afemai, I trust every one is doing fine.

So I came up with 10 jobs that looks poor but are actually lucrative.

I hope we learn from it

Disclaimer
I do not advise you to leave your respective Job’s to start any of this business. If you have capital for this, you can go ahead.... if you don’t, hustle more to get capital.

1) Barbing: barbing is one of the most lucrative job out there in the streets. Lol I remember in primary Sch when we dey yab our sef say “you will be a barber in future”

.... if I had known then I’ll claim that prayer o

As a barber, you can earn nothing like 8-10k per day if you know what you are doing

I have a profession barber friend who is now in the U.K he cuts footballers, actors, musicians hair and my guy is seriously balling with barbing money.

2) Fitness Trainer: Lot of people now are days wants to lose weight in other to live healthy. As a fitness trainer, you could organize probably a weekend session at probably #1000 person.
If you can gather at least 20 people, that is 20k just in one day.

You can also become people personal trainer at your own price. Start a vlog about fitness and all too... that’s an extra income.

3) Cab services: this is The easiest and the fastest way to make money. Everybody moves from one place to another making transportation really important.

In a day, cab (included likes of keke, okada) can make a some of 5-10k per day depending on how long they work.

4) Photography: back in those days during my primary Sch party, I always thought photographers were poor.... but trust me that’s is the biggest lie of the century. As a professional photographer, you can make at least 30k per shoot. I know of a photographer that shot one of the commissioners in Lagos state..... he was paid 150k (just for portraits and framing O)

Even Buhari Personal
photographer built a house just from photography.

Although, it’s connection sha.... but still try meeting people cos you won’t know who knows who. Also be nice to them so that the will rate you.

5) Car wash business: As for this, you basically just need soap and water lol. Although it’s quite hard to start..... because you need land to wash and all sha. If you have a friend, relative that has a land and wants monitoring.... you could just cajole him that you will monitor for him blah blah blah.....

Car washing business Can pay 5-10k on a good day tho.

6) lesson teacher: No parent wants a child with a burnt brain

. You can meet with kids parents and tell them abou the lesson. You can gathered at least 10-20people for the lesson and maybe charge 3-5k in a month per head probably just for 2-3hrs.

You can also take gce lessons, waec lessons etc

7) Poultry business: trust me poultry is lucrative tho. With the right feeds for your animals you can make a huge profit of the lil investment you made on them.

I remember in jss3 when we had agric practicals, we had about 10chicken(layers) and in a week we could pick like 10-15 eggs.

8 ) Buka: Buka!!! My first time of eating bukka was when I went to live with my grandma in Yaba (kufeji street) when my mum travelled.... I remember vividly it was agoyin beans and bread

I noticed the womans shop was always crowded with at least 10 people. She cooks from morning to evening.

Let’s say you buy
100 bread 200beans 100meat 100soda/water =500 per head..[/b].. that is maddd

[b]9) Laundry business: With just soap and water(like the car washing business) you could earn cool cash . But this one, the labor is movable. You could meet people and tell them you wash and iron cloths ..... gather potential costumers and begin

Let’s say you have 10-20 people you dry clean for
200 per cloth. Nobody will want to just dry clean 1 cloth ... they will give you in bulk.... you can make cool cash tho (but you go wash tire ehn ehn

) at least washing machine dey.

Lastly

10) Trader: my Igbo brother and sister are the king of this hussle. They wake as early as 4 go to their place of work do their thing. In a day, depending on what you sell, you can make 25-50k sales .... truss me.

I have a friend who trades in Balogun and with the. Trading profit, he sent his younger brother to turkey to Sch.....

I hope with this point of mine I have been able to convince you but not to confuse that business can pay more than 9-5

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Gideon20(m): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
bisi16:

Plz can u put me through? I’m based in the East.

Thanks
I will be glad to do so.

First of all you need to get a shop, or 40 feet container like shop. You can start with our Nigeria feeds such as Olam, High breed or vital companies, as well as other local manufacturers alike.

You can Whatsapp me on 0.9.0.2.4.0.8.9.0.2.4 or check my signature
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by seanwilliam(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
JABB:

What if omonile sell the Land to someone else?
Owo wo gbo no yen !!!
everything in life is risky . U might wake up tomorrow and discover your business is gone ! Same thing applicable to land .. my advice is that he should buy from reliable source
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by mosesprince(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
For me you can join network marketing with longrich and get collect less returns or a laundry business in a good location
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by DPathfinder(m): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
theForth:

How much do you pay the person that helps you out?
Help out as in. The only helper you need is sowboy and bag shakers. And also how to select good groundnut. But selecting Kano groundnut is not hard, because is always the cheapest and least quality in the market. The one with higher grade are for buyers from warri, onitsha, owerri, mbaise, pH etc

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by abimbola74(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol that's why I ignore him 10k each day, some people now dont ride in okada they prefer napep if he said 4k to 5k I will agree even that one is not that easy
You get am my bros, we should just be realistic in setting goals so as not to put unnecessary pressure on ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by Obakashdee(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hypemanshuga:

Delve into real estate

Real estate with 700k?
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by abimbola74(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

cheesy cheesy you even dey lenient Sango fit forgive am. Omo you go sleep barrack till one grey hair pop out of your head. These guys be saying all these things as if it's so so feasible.
Haaaaahahaa.... Aswear bros, it’s annoying
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by DaInferno(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
dhesmond:
Apply for your masters in turkey.... Jakpa. Thanks me later.
700k can take one to Turkey for school
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by abimbola74(m): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
arthorjnr:

There is nothing unrealistic about what he said.
Shey make we give u d 400k buy d gadget make we hook up for ojo sign agreement that you will forever be my boy if uno attain that height within a year?
NB: Na for farm I go put u ooo bros hahahahahaaa.
Note: Not that it’s not attainable, just 1 out of 100,000 will be that lucky
Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by duchess854: 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
You can go into alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks in wholesale and retail sales. Or food stuff, buying and storage of food items, this are necessary things people need and use every day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria by obinnawhyte(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
Paulson2020:
Good day buddies, please help a brother with an advice., What lucrative business can one start with 700,000k mid twenties and not yet married, was advised on opening a betting shop and how lucrative is the business currently pls help a brother... Any suggestions or ideas are highly welcome.. thanks.

Go into sales of just Spices ( wholesale and retail) in your area or market.

Note: only spices and thank me later

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment / What Is Zenith Banks Salary For Entry Level (teller) Staff. / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.