Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Pls I Need Help/connection To Learn And Become Clearing Agent In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need Help/connection To Learn And Become Clearing Agent In Lagos (147 Views)

What Is The Job Description Of A Direct Sales Agent In A Bank? / I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection / Ebiseri Aginighan: I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja — Without Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help/connection To Learn And Become Clearing Agent In Lagos by Ashamy(m): 4:26am On Jul 11, 2021
Hello nairalanders,

Please I urgently need your help to learn the clearing business and become a clearing Agent. I lost my job in the bank during the lockdown and all effort to get another job is in vain.

I am getting frustrated and depressed, with my constant staying at home during the productive hour of the day. I am a young man in my 30th, my idleness is really weighing me down as I do not have any reasonable place to go during the working period (monday - Friday).

I have the knowledge of Form m and PAAR processing, as well as contacts in customs to aid Register the jobs after vallidation, and I do process form m and paars (pre-arrival assessment report) for some of my old shipping company I met before I lost my job in the bank (though the request is not much as it was before). I have talk and offer to pay some of the Agent in Apapa, but it's seems they too are still under someone under going training.

Please I will be grateful if there is anybody in the house that can train me or connect me to any of the Agent in Apapa, where I can learn from.

Thank you so much and God bless us all.

Please reach me on; 09053986037

(1) (Reply)

Professional Coaster Driver / Learn/earn Massively With Affiliate Marketing / Quality Control-lab In Charg (bakery Background)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.