Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:58 AM

Nairaland Not Doing So Well? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Not Doing So Well? (1058 Views)

Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So / Jerome Pasquier: Nigeria Not Doing Enough To End Insecurity / Apc Is Not Doing Well But When It Comes To Governance Give It To Buhari-wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by SamgoldBaba: 6:31am On Jul 11, 2021
Happy Sunday Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by SamgoldBaba: 6:36am On Jul 11, 2021
Ask your self this question as a Nairalander; Has nairaland contributed to the oneness of your dear nation nee ZOO NIGERIA?

Your answer is right inside my post follow me queitly and reasonably

Karbel
Mynd44
Sniper4real

Peradventure I break any NAIRALAND rule while posting my series here kindly let me know or someone ( A MOD) should delete this very post

Grab your pop corn, zobo and or any other energy drinks HAPPY READING
Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by SamgoldBaba: 6:36am On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by SamgoldBaba: 6:37am On Jul 11, 2021
The forum Nairaland as many believe has birthed many children of Hates; Religious bigus, nitty gritty witty or any foul words you guys use for yourselfs on here POLITICS SECTION

YOU'RE A LIAR A PRETENDER or SIMPLY RUNNING FROM THE TRUTH
If you still believe folks on here are being ⁷5% acting their true intentions

Nwaamaikpe

I joined nairaland at a time when nwaama.. is the real deal on here so people who...

Well I'd be off to church today just know my conclusion will be NAIRALAND has bring about the mindfloss of a generation of new Nigeria and not a GARBAGE PAIL as kinds on here do say.... anticipate my submission when I'm back from CHURCH

KARLEB
SNIPER4REAL
SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by DDfruitful: 6:38am On Jul 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 11, 2021
Nairaland is not meant to 'contribute to the unity of Nigeria '

It is a site for Nigerians to do what we.do best.
Pontificate on all and sundry matters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by raker300: 6:46am On Jul 11, 2021
I noticed traffic reduced drastically on nairaland.

Lol.

Must be the barrage of fake news on the front page.

I have resulted to cross checking posts here with posts on other news sites before coming to a conclusion.

They’re surreptitiously pushing a tribal agenda and ppl are taking note of it.

I also took my ads somewhere else

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by SamgoldBaba: 6:46am On Jul 11, 2021
Beancounter93:
Nairaland is not meant to 'contribute to the unity of Nigeria '

It is a site for Nigerians to do what we.do best.
Pontificate on all and sundry matters.

Wow, lemme floss your mind if you'd allow that sir.....can I continue to mention you under this post??
Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 11, 2021
SamgoldBaba:

Wow, lemme floss your mind if you'd allow that sir.....can I continue to mention you under this post??

No problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by SamgoldBaba: 6:48am On Jul 11, 2021
raker300:

Lol.

I have resulted to cross checking posts here with posts on other news sites before coming to a conclusion.

Without checking your profile, already knew your kind of personality and or you're an old member of our dear OLD NAIRALAND..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by SamgoldBaba: 6:50am On Jul 11, 2021
Beancounter93:

No problem
Thanks sir
And pls don't forget to chastise those kids that are not mature and will start derailing the thread. Tnx once again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by SamgoldBaba: 6:59am On Jul 11, 2021
Beancounter93 By pontificate I don't really know what you mean yet, I'd say whenever those kids express their view(s) in a dogmatic or rather pompous way I think a question or series of questions should run through your mind... Who are they? ( The commenters I mean)

How old is he or she?

Level of exposure?

How such person discovers our DEAR NAIRALAND and so on

I visit this once an esteemed platform when I wrote my last O'level in the year 2010..I was looking for information on how to Get at least a pass in your favorite subject after trying it for 4 to 3 years

REASON!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by DaBullIT(m): 7:00am On Jul 11, 2021
hmmmmmm
Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2021
raker300:

Lol.

From your first and last statement we already know your objective is to threaten the owners of this forum to suit your bias as always

The forum is depleting but your likes can't leave it one bit

Nairaland is actually on its rise, politics is it's biggest and most popular section (fact)

The only time politics section gets a higher patronage than this is during election (fact)

More and more masses are coming to politics section now simply because of the hardship caused by buhari

They were once apolitical but no thanks to buhari and how politics affect them

You are not in position to know the traffic and what works for the owner for him to maintain statos quo

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2021
Op, I don't know why you guys that can't stand the truth and reality in politics section can't go to education, travel section etc to have the discuss you crave for.

I don't know why you guys keep crying nairaland is dieing but can't leave it

Politics section is not sugar coated, it holds the opinion of the people and no one is paid for it except the ones supporting this failed government

What you see here are just reaction to the nepotistic, hate filled direction buhari is taking the nation to which gets pushed back and exposed here

In sane climes government should be sampling the raw grievances of the people here and seeing to it before it breaks out like endsars

You underestimate the grievances of the people, you can't beat a child and tell him not to cry, you try a peaceful protest and it becomes shooting spree for military

This is where the people converge for their freedom of speech enshrined in the constitution

The so called hate hasn't lead to any violence or translated to killings by the largely southerners on those they supposedly hate, it is the fulanis who don't do social media that you claim has love that is killing southerners

If you father falls in the hands of Fulani and is slaughtered i don't expect you would come here to start saying nice things of government

I don't expect you to sugar coat your anger, and frustrations when this is your only channel

Every one here has a personal story of grievance and pains they suffer from this administration

If the government was working their paid agents here ought to be countering every grievances with facts on what the government is doing to stop such but none

Shalom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by Asgard73: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2021
Nairaland have been hijack by politicians.. and ruling party..
the government agents sees it as an avenue to continue their hate and nepotism on opposition and 5%ters.

Tribal slurs has been there since inception.. but became more radicalized with increase number of members.. who take advantage its facelessness..
meanwhile, in all.... Everything translate to more funds and publicity for Seun..
Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by BeardedMeat(m): 7:31am On Jul 11, 2021
Why's the OP fooling around like he wants to be paid first before saying what he opened the thread for?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by BeardedMeat(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2021
Asgard73:
Nairaland have been hijack by politicians.. and ruling party..
the government agents sees it as an avenue to continue their hate and nepotism on opposition and 5%ters.

Tribal slurs has been there since inception.. but became more radicalized with increase number of members.. who take advantage its facelessness..
meanwhile, in all.... Everything translate to more funds and publicity for Seun..

APC killed NL with their paid vermins. This forum has never been this bad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by HellAnus: 7:37am On Jul 11, 2021
A very useless thread Indeed. Wasting nairaland's bandwidth

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by Asgard73: 7:40am On Jul 11, 2021
BeardedMeat:
APC killed NL with their paid vermins. This forum has never been this bad

Exactly

Pre Apc Nairaland members know how interesting nairalnder used to be.. till Acn subtlety introduce heavy tribalism in build up of 2011 election..

And by 2013.. they took over Nairaland and added it to one of Tinubu’s establishment.. and by 2014/2015 they went ballistic with Lai leading the charge .. and began recruiting and paying humans ..

Wait till this time next year and understand more...

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by BeardedMeat(m): 7:58am On Jul 11, 2021
Asgard73:

Exactly

Pre Apc Nairaland members know how interesting nairalnder used to be.. till Acn subtlety introduce heavy tribalism in build up of 2011 election..

And by 2013.. they took over Nairaland and added it to one of Tinubu’s establishment.. and by 2014/2015 they went ballistic with Lai leading the charge .. and began recruiting and paying humans ..

Wait till this time next year and understand more...
Their propaganda and lies will still be met with brute cruelty like it does now. They can only so much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by raker300: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2021
Mikecold:
From your first and last statement we already know your objective is to threaten the owners of this forum to suit your bias as always

The forum is depleting but your likes can't leave it one bit

Nairaland is actually on its rise, politics is it's biggest and most popular section (fact)

The only time politics section gets a higher patronage than this is during election (fact)

More and more masses are coming to politics section now simply because of the hardship caused by buhari

They were once apolitical but no thanks to buhari and how politics affect them

You are not in position to know the traffic and what works for the owner for him to maintain statos quo

what are you on about, man?

I said “front page”..what are you ranting about “political section” for?

If you haven’t noticed IMO, Abia governors outrightly denying fake news posted on nairaland then you’re obviously blind.

You think that’s a good look for a brand name?

Don’t delude yourself

@seun, should do something about it ASAP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2021
raker300:
what are you on about, man?

I said “front page”..what are you ranting about “political section” for?

If you haven’t noticed IMO, Abia governors outrightly denying fake news posted on nairaland then you’re obviously blind.

You think that’s a good look for a brand name?

Don’t delude yourself

@seun, should do something about it ASAP
That's what you thought you said

But the tribal accusations gave you out while posting it politics section

Because at the end tribal colourations are political basically

Or are the sports, entertainment travel threads on FP also pushing a tribal agenda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by SamgoldBaba: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
Keep the comments coming, I'm back from Church!
Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by SamgoldBaba: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mikecold:
Op, I don't know why you guys that can't stand the truth and reality in politics section can't go to education, travel section etc to have the discuss you crave for.

I don't know why you guys keep crying nairaland is dieing but can't leave it

Politics section is not sugar coated, it holds the opinion of the people and no one is paid for it except the ones supporting this failed government

What you see here are just reaction to the nepotistic, hate filled direction buhari is taking the nation to which gets pushed back and exposed here

In sane climes government should be sampling the raw grievances of the people here and seeing to it before it breaks out like endsars

You underestimate the grievances of the people, you can't beat a child and tell him not to cry, you try a peaceful protest and it becomes shooting spree for military

This is where the people converge for their freedom of speech enshrined in the constitution

The so called hate hasn't lead to any violence or translated to killings by the largely southerners on those they supposedly hate, it is the fulanis who don't do social media that you claim has love that is killing southerners

If you father falls in the hands of Fulani and is slaughtered i don't expect you would come here to start saying nice things of government

I don't expect you to sugar coat your anger, and frustrations when this is your only channel

Every one here has a personal story of grievance and pains they suffer from this administration

If the government was working their paid agents here ought to be countering every grievances with facts on what the government is doing to stop such but none

Shalom

Be calming down, yet I shared your opinion
Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by SamgoldBaba: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mikecold:
That's what you thought you said

But the tribal accusations gave you out while posting it politics SECTION

This cool cool cool cool
Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by SamgoldBaba: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Racer300 Seunny4lif fergie0o1 tensazangetsus
Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by SamgoldBaba: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Asgard73:
Nairaland have been hijack by politicians.

You're RIGHT SIR
Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by seunny4lif(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
SamgoldBaba:
Racer300 Seunny4lif fergie0o1 tensazangetsus
Wetin I do ooooh cheesy cheesy
No be me do am oooh, cos I’m innocent cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by SamgoldBaba: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
seunny4lif:

Wetin I do ooooh cheesy cheesy
No be me do am oooh, cos I’m innocent cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by seunny4lif(m): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Nairaland Not Doing So Well? by SamgoldBaba: 1:26am On Jul 12, 2021
Nairaland has been hijacked by political interest which is being attached to the love of money esp in this part of the World..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Now Has The Smallest Crude Oil Reserve Among OPEC Nations / Lagos State Governor Invites UAR Best Artist To Office (photo) / Ipob's Reactions When Super Eagles Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.