Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Headache - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Headache (174 Views)

Natural Remedies For Headache / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / Top Best Treatment For Migraine Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headache by Lighthammer(m): 6:48am On Jul 11, 2021
Good morning
fr about a week now i've been battling with a throbbing headache in the left side of my head for the past one week and all my effort to get rid of it prove abortive.pls what can i do?help a brother
mynd44
lalasticlala
Re: Headache by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2021
First tommorrow morning before ya eat
Drink Action Bitter after like 20Minutes bath with boiled water and ya good to go

But drink tea and also make sure lipton dey am
Re: Headache by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2021
Check your blood pressure, very important.

You are consuming high level of salt via processed foods and junks, in other words, watch your diet.

Eat more of fruits and vegetables.

De-stress ur self by sleeping well.

Well, the above are palliatives and there could be a more serious reason for your migraine.

1 Like

Re: Headache by 1F30M4(f): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
As the person above me suggested, have your blood pressure checked as soon as you can, preferably at a medical facility.

(1) (Reply)

Someone To Tell Me Where From Here. / Is The 3chi Carts Make You Surprisingly Good Effect? / You Can Heal From Any Kind Of Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.